Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > Gaming News

Notices

Gaming News Gaming News around the world.

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2012, 09:56 AM   #1
AlloftheAbove
Points: 24,357, Level: 95 Points: 24,357, Level: 95 Points: 24,357, Level: 95
User owns 1x Purple Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Yellow Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Red Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Light Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Grey Chaos Emerald

My Mood: Gaming
AlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond reputeAlloftheAbove has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Review of the Month NFF Ice Bucket Challenge Review of the Month Review of the Month Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award NFF Old Man Award NFF Referrer 
Total Awards: 40

3DS Friend Code: 4382-1995-8800 PSN ID: RaptorWaffles Xbox Live Gamertag: RaptorWaffles WiiU ID: AlloftheAbove
Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure

Sega has released the official launch trailer for the forthcoming 3DS exclusive Rhythm Thief & The Emperor’s Treasure. Sega has teamed up with Nintendo to release the game in Europe and it’s scheduled to be released April 5th. It has been announced that the game won’t be coming to North America until July 10th. For those unfamiliar with the game:

Quote:
The game is spread across a series of rhythm based minigames which have different methods of play, using the Nintendo 3DS's buttons, touch screen and gyroscopic controls. Types of levels featured include swiping the stylus to match up with other dancers, tapping the touch screen to hide behind statues, pressing buttons to fight off groups of enemies and tilting the console to dodge attacks.
It also has a lovely visual style and apparently an 'amazing story' if I'm to believe the opinion of my Japanese friend. So is this something you guys would be into? Perhaps since Nintendo is involved, we could be looking at a new Smash Bros. character. Who knows?

Last edited by AlloftheAbove; 04-03-2012 at 10:10 AM.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2012, 10:12 AM   #2
Carnival
Toadette
Points: 379, Level: 7 Points: 379, Level: 7 Points: 379, Level: 7

My Mood: Angelic
Carnival is just really niceCarnival is just really niceCarnival is just really niceCarnival is just really nice

Xbox Live Gamertag: llxsmurf
I heard about this game! Looks like a nice idea. Might pick it up if it's as good as I hope it is...
~

Old 04-09-2012, 01:28 PM   #3
Mikematute
Zombie Prosecutor
Points: 13,099, Level: 74 Points: 13,099, Level: 74 Points: 13,099, Level: 74
User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Triforce

My Mood: Gaming
Mikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of lightMikematute is a glorious beacon of light

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Royalty Review of the Month Poster 
Total Awards: 4

seems good enogh

WHO THE **** DO YOU THINK I AM
Closed Thread