Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > General Forum > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Post away about anything in general just remember no content that would fit in other sections.

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2012, 05:49 PM   #1
TheLoveB4U
Sakura Medic
Points: 1,861, Level: 25 Points: 1,861, Level: 25 Points: 1,861, Level: 25
User owns 1x Fire Element User owns 1x Chao User owns 1x Shuriken User owns 1x Excitebike Trophy User owns 1x Mr Saturn User owns 1x Warpstar User owns 1x Red Pikmin

My Mood: Lurking
TheLoveB4U has a spectacular aura aboutTheLoveB4U has a spectacular aura aboutTheLoveB4U has a spectacular aura about

Friend Codes
Send a message via AIM to TheLoveB4U Send a message via MSN to TheLoveB4U Send a message via Yahoo to TheLoveB4U Xbox Live Gamertag: Tickletot WiiU ID: TickleTot
Acne solutions?

what are solutions you use to cure your acne issues?

I avoid using chemicals(As in facial cleansers) on my face cause all that does is make it worse. Stuff like proactive and other chemical face washers i try to stay away from. Okay the first thing i do is get into the shower and splash my face with warm water then get "Dove unscented soap beauty bar" and smudge it over my face and let it sit for about 2 or 3 minutes. Then rise the soap off and of course wash the rest of my body, i turn the water to almost freezing cold and rinse my face with cold water.

Why wash and rise with hot and cold water?

The warm water will open your pores for the soap to wash away all the oils and durt under your skin while rinsing with cold water will close your pores so dirt and oil cant get back in. this will leave your skin shiny, to avoid your skin getting dry rub unscented natural lotion on your face skin to keep it from pealing from being to dry.

This is how i keep my skin clean and it helps get rid of insane acne issues. i have lots of female aunts and cousins lol.

Hello Guest, Want to comment on this thread? register here!

Love is my armor, and that is my truth!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-05-2012, 07:20 PM   #2
Elwood Silverstone
Wood
Points: 1,209, Level: 19 Points: 1,209, Level: 19 Points: 1,209, Level: 19

My Mood: Psychedelic
Elwood Silverstone has a spectacular aura aboutElwood Silverstone has a spectacular aura about

Acid will burn it all away!
Old 07-06-2012, 01:06 AM   #3
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ
Pink Pearl Voice
Points: 7,909, Level: 59 Points: 7,909, Level: 59 Points: 7,909, Level: 59
User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 1x Chao User owns 1x Mr Saturn

My Mood: In Love
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant future

Awards Showcase
Game Reviewer Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Royalty Poster Princess Award NFF 3rd Annual Award Review of the Month 
Total Awards: 9

Send a message via MSN to Colorful CrAzYoNzZ Send a message via Skype™ to Colorful CrAzYoNzZ Xbox Live Gamertag: z0mbii baItt
I use Clean and Clear facial wash every morning. It helps me. NEVER use lotion on your face!!! It is full of oils!! They make oil-free facial moisturizer to keep it from getting dry. I use Clean and Clear dual action that keeps my face soft and prevents acne. :3

Soap is also horrible for your face. Soap is usually too mild to use on sensitive facial skin...trust me, I've found out the hard way...you're better off using a wash made specifically for facial use... o_o'

Unfortunately, my face has been breaking out more due to stress...hrmm... :/

If you look everybody here is trying on new faces
And the ones that fit are surprisingly contagious
With a shiny new beginning we cordially invite you to
Into the dressing room.
Old 07-06-2012, 01:12 AM   #4
ElBootho
The Random EPICness
Points: 3,837, Level: 39 Points: 3,837, Level: 39 Points: 3,837, Level: 39
User owns 2x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Nunchuck User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote

My Mood: Gaming
ElBootho is an unknown quantity at this point

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Royalty 
Total Awards: 2

the soap is the worst thing ever, but i dont know if it works on the shower gel every time if it happens without the acne-gone lotion :/
Old 07-06-2012, 10:32 AM   #5
TheLoveB4U
Sakura Medic
Points: 1,861, Level: 25 Points: 1,861, Level: 25 Points: 1,861, Level: 25
User owns 1x Fire Element User owns 1x Chao User owns 1x Shuriken User owns 1x Excitebike Trophy User owns 1x Mr Saturn User owns 1x Warpstar User owns 1x Red Pikmin

My Mood: Lurking
TheLoveB4U has a spectacular aura aboutTheLoveB4U has a spectacular aura aboutTheLoveB4U has a spectacular aura about

Friend Codes
Send a message via AIM to TheLoveB4U Send a message via MSN to TheLoveB4U Send a message via Yahoo to TheLoveB4U Xbox Live Gamertag: Tickletot WiiU ID: TickleTot
The soap i use is senitive skin face and body wash and the doesnt have the oily substance in it i have almost no bumps or anything on my face but stress kinda kills it.

Hello Guest, Want to comment on this thread? register here!

Love is my armor, and that is my truth!
Old 07-07-2012, 02:23 AM   #6
Cam3ron36@NFF
NHL Fanatic
Points: 31,510, Level: 100 Points: 31,510, Level: 100 Points: 31,510, Level: 100
User owns 1x SNES Controller User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 3x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Bullet Bill User owns 1x Yellow Pikmin User owns 1x Fighter

My Mood: Gaming
Cam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud ofCam3ron36@NFF has much to be proud of

Awards Showcase
Level 100 Award NFF Old Man Award Royalty Monster Poster Review of the Month Review of the Month Poster Game Reviewer 
Total Awards: 8

Send a message via Skype™ to Cam3ron36@NFF Xbox Live Gamertag: cam3ron36
Used to use Clearisil stuff or whatever acne pads. They helped greatly, the side effect was redness all over. No bumps, but redness instead. Soap leaves it skin color, but leaves few bumps and whiteheads. Better than doing nothing. Using the Clearisil stuff made my face dependent on it, and I didn't like the redness, so been getting myself away from that for probably a month or two now.

Also, I use liquid soap, ideally, I'd like all the acne to stop completely, but that seems unlikely now. However, I've had acne since I was 13, and most family I know had it stop around 16 or 17 years of age. I'm 17, so I'm hoping it just won't be a concern soon enough.