|Register||Arcade||Chat||Forum||Members List||Search||Today's Posts||Mark Forums Read|
|08-23-2012, 08:12 AM||#1|
Animal Crossing 3DS info!
A new scan reveals a few bits of miscellaneous information from the upcoming Nintendo 3DS game, Animal Crossing: Jump Out, which will launch in Japan this year. The boy in the upper-left corner is wearing a NTDO shirt, which represents Nintendo, which was founded September 23rd, 1889.
Tom Nook will run the Raccoon Housing and, instead of his old apron, wears a classy green sweater vest. Tom Nook’s two nephews, Tommy and Timmy, will run the miscellaneous good store. And that creepy clown-sloth in the upper-right corner will run the gardening store.
|08-23-2012, 08:39 AM||#2|
The NEET Thing To Do
Hopefully it'll actually be different in gameplay rather than just tiny details this time.
|08-23-2012, 11:40 AM||#3|
Futtbuck Bro no.1
You missed quite a lot of new info, though. So here:
"Famitsu has a brand new report on Animal Crossing: Jump out this week. We’ve started to translate some of the details below. Keep checking back for more edits/information throughout the night.
- Now play as the mayor
- Roofs, doors, posts, fences appear to be customizable
- New furniture… including mermaid items
- New thrift shop from Lisa the alpaca
- Shoe store has been added
- As was previously confirmed, there is now a shopping mall
- This lies beyond the train tracks
Able Sisters (open 10:00 – 21:00)
- Familiar clothes shop
Museum (open 24 hours)
- Similar to previous entries
- Increase in the types of fish and fossils
- Exhibition Room included
- Museum Shop included
Gardening store (open 9:00 to 20:00)
- Seems to be run by a sloth
- First time a gardening store is in Animal Crossing
- Purchase flower seeds and tree seedlings
Raccoon housing (open 10:00 to 20:00)
- Tom Nook seems to be managing this aspect
- Take an early tent and gradually customize it into a large house
- Handle parts which decide the appearance of the house
Miscellaneous goods store (open 8:00 – 20:00)"
Check me out on Facebook!
Like action figures? Click here!
"No, you're clearly wrong. A game's success is determined by the score. Opinions are facts now, and if this game gets too many negative facts then this game clearly sucks so we should all just leave and play Kingdom Hearts and Call of Duty.(that hurt to type)" - Sabeta_Sama of GFAQs
|08-23-2012, 04:30 PM||#4|
Property Of Nicci
Never was really into Animal Crossing, but I might pick this up just for something new.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Animal Crossing 3Ds Discussion||TheLoveB4U||Nintendo DS/DSI/3DS||34||07-01-2012 10:55 PM|
|Animal Crossing||Colorful CrAzYoNzZ||Classic Nintendo Reviews||0||09-02-2011 11:25 PM|
|Animal Crossing||PunkySkully||Nintendo DS/DSI/3DS||2||05-30-2011 02:10 PM|
|Was Animal Crossing robbed?||lostleader||Animal Crossing Series||13||03-22-2010 11:00 PM|
|More on Animal Crossing||Tencade Kazarian||Gaming News||4||10-08-2008 04:55 PM|