Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Creative Corner > Stories and Creative Writing

Notices

Stories and Creative Writing Show off all your Creative Writing and Stories.

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2012, 08:00 PM   #1
Konata
The NEET Thing To Do
Points: 38,499, Level: 100 Points: 38,499, Level: 100 Points: 38,499, Level: 100
User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Purple Pikmin User owns 1x White Pikmin User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Yellow Pikmin User owns 1x Red Pikmin
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Princess Ruto

My Mood: Inspired
Konata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Ice Bucket Challenge Signature of the Month NFF Referrer Signature of the Month NFF Annual Awards NFF Bachelor Award Member of the Month Level 100 Award 
Total Awards: 14

HFEUFEH - The Light Novel

This is a rom-com drama parody of a real life situation.

HFEUFEH (Heh-foo-feh)

In a world with no privileges.

One man.

And his dog.

...I mean girlfriend.

In a fight to survive against the cruelist of first world problems, as they try to make their one and only shared dream to be a family, a reality.

I opened my eyes to a disgusting room that looked like Hiroshima during 1945. Except this was worse. It smelt like a brothel, and the only piece of clothing I could find that actually belonged to me was a torn up shirt and a sock filled with a liquid which looked to be once in my stomach. Of course she was there too. Becky, my girlfriend. Lying asleep on a filthy carpet almost as unclean as her underage morals. I'd like to say I love her, but, well, I don't. I tell her I do of course, because, that's what you do right? Well, at least that's what society states. Unfortunately, she wasn't asleep for long. She stretched her arms into the air and yawned, just before I dived into the hallway out of her site. I lay with my face squished against the cold tiles listening to her move. Rustling, followed by another yawn and the rubbing of skin. Plus a moan. A loud, terrifying moan.
"MARK!", Becky screamed my name, and started crying, screaming and smashing her feet against the floor. I literally shit myself. Literally. Words can't describe how my bottom half felt during that moment. I rolled across the tiles to the bottom of the stairs, pulled myself up and began sprinting up them. As I got the top I felt a chill so cold you'd think I'd seen fear itself. Becky's footsteps were getting closer and faster. I ran into the bathroom and locked it behind me to the sound of feet smashing up the stairs. My heart was pounding harder than, you know, something really hard. I knew this was the end. Well, I hoped it was. One minute my back was up against the door, the next I was across the other side of the bathroom, sprawled across the tub. I looked over my shoulder to see the door planted on the floor, Becky towering over it, flooding the place with tears. I got out of the tub and put my arms around her.
"Don't worry, Becky, everythings going to be okay." I held my nose to the smell of her premature sweat, pouring from her underarm after just a touch from me. I don't know why it happens, and neither do the doctors. But either way, it's disgusting.
"Mark, you know, I really hate waking up to find you're gone."
I think that's pretty clear.
"Please don't let it happen again. Do you want this family to work or not?"
I have no idea where this family thing is coming from, but if I don't respond positively I may not walk again.
"I do, it's just hard when we haven't actually got a child yet."
Becky's 8 months pregnant, and due pretty soon. But that's moving ahead a bit quickly considering you have no idea about what just happened. Basically, she's a paranoid psycho bitch. And I'm stuck with her. Leaving her sounds so easy, but it's not.
- 3 weeks later-
-City General Hospital
"It'd be nice if you could give her some support ese."
That came from 'Nacho', the so called doctor who's helping Becky during the babies birth.
"Alright, I guess. Come on Becky, you won't die or, something." I really couldn't be bothered with this shit, like I actually want a kid.
Becky was crying like hell, screaming while doing some sort of pushing motion but to be honest it looked like she was having a stroke.
"Is she supposed to be doing that, Nacho?"
"Who knows ese I'm only here for work experience.", Nacho replied with a huge grin. This was the first time I'd noticed, but he literally had pieces of nacho stuck inbetween his teeth. I also just realised he wasn't even suppose to be doing this. I walked out to get some air. I knew he was joking. Right. Several minutes later Nacho walked out, shook his head and looked to the floor. I stood up, flung the doors open and walked over the Becky. She was crying, more than she ever had before. The baby was in her arms, but was silent. I reached over to it..
"It was stillborn Mark."
..what.
"It was stillborn."
-Chap 1 ED.-
But I'm not a writer.

My little sister can't be this non-existent

Last edited by Konata; 09-04-2012 at 06:34 AM.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2012, 09:18 PM   #2
Tanis
Zvarri
Points: 6,151, Level: 51 Points: 6,151, Level: 51 Points: 6,151, Level: 51
User owns 1x SNES Controller User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Princess Ruto User owns 1x Daisy Flower User owns 1x Bomb User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance
User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller

My Mood: Tired
Tanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Brawl AM First Time Award Signature of the Month Royalty Welcome Wagon Poster Review of the Month 
Total Awards: 6

3DS Friend Code: 034493603259 PSN ID: Tanis-sama WiiU ID: Peridot-sama
Someone get this man a trophy.

Old 09-25-2012, 02:47 PM   #3
FrozenPhoenix96
Show me your power!!
Points: 1,804, Level: 25 Points: 1,804, Level: 25 Points: 1,804, Level: 25
User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Bomb User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Classic User owns 1x Bob-omb User owns 1x Green Shell User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x SNES Controller
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Nunchuck User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Gold Coin User owns 1x Chao

FrozenPhoenix96 has a spectacular aura aboutFrozenPhoenix96 has a spectacular aura aboutFrozenPhoenix96 has a spectacular aura about

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF's 4th Annual Award Welcome Wagon 
Total Awards: 2

Send a message via Skype™ to FrozenPhoenix96
nice story! it's awesome!

3DS FC: 4656-6673-5632
Old 09-25-2012, 05:35 PM   #4
Konata
The NEET Thing To Do
Points: 38,499, Level: 100 Points: 38,499, Level: 100 Points: 38,499, Level: 100
User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Purple Pikmin User owns 1x White Pikmin User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Yellow Pikmin User owns 1x Red Pikmin
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Princess Ruto

My Mood: Inspired
Konata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Ice Bucket Challenge Signature of the Month NFF Referrer Signature of the Month NFF Annual Awards NFF Bachelor Award Member of the Month Level 100 Award 
Total Awards: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanis View Post
Someone get this man a trophy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenPhoenix96 View Post
nice story! it's awesome!
Aw gee thanks guys.

My little sister can't be this non-existent

Old 09-25-2012, 06:53 PM   #5
Nights
Journey To NIGHTMARE