Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > General Forum > Market Place

Notices

Market Place Here you can Buy/Sell/Trade your video game items. Trade Pokemon, Animal Crossing and other related items.

Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2012, 05:54 PM   #1
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1
Points: 59,012, Level: 100 Points: 59,012, Level: 100 Points: 59,012, Level: 100
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom

My Mood: Woot
SuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Level 100 Award NFF Promoter Review of the Month Monster Poster 
Total Awards: 19

Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via MSN to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Skype™ to SuperGamecube64 Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperGamecube64
Devil May Cry HD Collection(Xbox 360) for trade

I'm offering a like new copy of Devil May Cry HD collection (Xbox 360) for trade. I beat the third game, enjoyed it, couldn't get into the first and because of that have no interest in the 2nd. they are good games, they just aren't really for me. Here are some games I'm looking for. Please note this is an NTSC copy of the game, and that I may ask for you to sweeten the deal if the game you offer is of significantly lower value. I am willing to ship to US, Canada and possibly Mexico depending on what part.

Gamecube
Beyond Good and Evil
Doshin the Giant (PAL version)
Gotcha Force

DS
Bleach: Dark Souls
Chibi-Robo: Park Patrol
Children of Mana
Custom Robo Arena
Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective
Phoenix Wright: Justice for All
Pokemon Conquest

Wii
Bleach: Shattered Blade
Little King's Story
No More Heroes
Sin and Punishment: Star Successor
Xenoblade Chronicles
Wii points/gifted virtual console titles

3DS
Metal gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D
Resident Evil: Revelations
Tales of the Abyss

Xbox 360
Alan Wake (special edition only)
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend
Crackdown
Dead or Alive 5
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations
Persona 4 Arena
Resonance of Fate
Silent Hill HD Collection
Skate 3
Tales of Vesperia
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

You are of course welcome to offer me games I did not list. I'm only going to leave this up for a day or so, if no one wants to trade I'm just going to close the thread and sell it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandyn View Post
You wield the banhammer like Thor wields Mjolnir.

"No, you're clearly wrong. A game's success is determined by the score. Opinions are facts now, and if this game gets too many negative facts then this game clearly sucks so we should all just leave and play Kingdom Hearts and Call of Duty.(that hurt to type)" - Sabeta_Sama of GFAQs
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2012, 03:20 PM   #2
SirManguydude
LoZ Expert
Points: 11,208, Level: 69 Points: 11,208, Level: 69 Points: 11,208, Level: 69
User owns 1x Gold Coin User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Earth Element User owns 1x Mirror Shield User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Fire Element User owns 1x Master Sword
User owns 1x Heart Tank User owns 1x Z-Saber User owns 1x X-Buster User owns 1x Sub Tank User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 1x Megaman\'s Helmet User owns 1x Black Belt

My Mood: Lonely
SirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award NFF 3rd Annual Award Royalty Super Member Good Grammar Award Yoshi Signature of the Month Banner of the Month 
Total Awards: 12

I've got Crackdown 1 and 2 if you want to trade.

A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least expect it. That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your unit.

Old 10-15-2012, 04:09 AM   #3
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1
Points: 59,012, Level: 100 Points: 59,012, Level: 100 Points: 59,012, Level: 100
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom

My Mood: Woot
SuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Level 100 Award NFF Promoter Review of the Month Monster Poster 
Total Awards: 19

Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via MSN to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Skype™ to SuperGamecube64 Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperGamecube64
I totally forgot to close this thread and totally would have made that trade if the game was still in my possession. Locking it now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandyn View Post
You wield the banhammer like Thor wields Mjolnir.

"No, you're clearly wrong. A game's success is determined by the score. Opinions are facts now, and if this game gets too many negative facts then this game clearly sucks so we should all just leave and play Kingdom Hearts and Call of Duty.(that hurt to type)" - Sabeta_Sama of GFAQs
Closed Thread