Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > Gaming News

Notices

Gaming News Gaming News around the world.

Old 11-12-2012, 05:58 PM   #1
Konata
The NEET Thing To Do
Points: 37,101, Level: 100 Points: 37,101, Level: 100 Points: 37,101, Level: 100
User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Purple Pikmin User owns 1x White Pikmin User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Yellow Pikmin User owns 1x Red Pikmin
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Princess Ruto

My Mood: Inspired
Konata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Signature of the Month NFF Referrer Signature of the Month NFF Annual Awards NFF Bachelor Award Member of the Month Level 100 Award NFF Old Man Award 
Total Awards: 13

Xbox 720's Features Will be More About Design & Services

Says EA. Of course, who else brings bad news.

Quote:
The Xbox 720's features will be interesting once the console is revealed, but EA says this system needs to be more about its design and what it can offer consumers in addition to gaming.

According to a report from GamesIndustry on Friday, EA executive vice president of digital Kristian Segerstrale said since the next-generation of consoles are still in the development stage, people will not be able to fully see what works and what doesn't for a few years.

"We are at such an early stage of this that some of the things you are seeing now are literally an application of what we know and had before in new and interesting ways.

"I believe personally that the really big shift will come as we shift the mindset of design, such that we design from the ground up for that. One or two years from now is really when you will see the results of what's going on right now," Segerstrale said.

Segerstrale further explained, saying what he believes the next round of consoles will need to offer gamers in the way of services.

"Almost any device comes with a billing mechanism, a connectivity mechanism, a policy on updates, and all those things that makes it more than just a piece of hardware.

"The consumer can't be happy if on your specific hardware updates come out slower, or the experience isn't updated as quickly as on some other platform.

"I think that's where all of us have work to do; we have work to do to learn as a publisher to deal with that environment better and to be faster and to be better across the board.

"Ecosystems also have an evolution to go through. I think most of the time there's a fairly deep understanding that this is going to be looked at moving forward, and I'm really pretty optimistic on that," Segerstrale said.

What do you think is most crucial that next-generation consoles offer gamers?
This must mean free online!

Lol just kidding it's Microsoft.

My little sister can't be this non-existent

Konata is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2012, 06:46 PM   #2
Killua
Property Of Nicci
Points: 1,049, Level: 17 Points: 1,049, Level: 17 Points: 1,049, Level: 17
User owns 1x Four Sword User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Red Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Frog Suit User owns 1x Ruby User owns 1x Master Ball
User owns 1x Yellow Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Shuriken User owns 1x Mega Man

My Mood: Spaced
Killua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant future

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF's 4th Annual Award Poster 
Total Awards: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konata View Post
Lol just kidding it's Microsoft.
Nuff said.
It must be the drugs that got us doing this crazy shit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic Fuentes View Post
Iíve been having this dream that we can fly, so maybe if we never wake up we can see the sky.
Killua is offline   Reply With Quote