Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > General Forum > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Post away about anything in general just remember no content that would fit in other sections.

Old 11-12-2012, 08:03 PM   #1
Killua
Property Of Nicci
Points: 980, Level: 16 Points: 980, Level: 16 Points: 980, Level: 16
User owns 1x Four Sword User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Red Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Frog Suit User owns 1x Ruby User owns 1x Master Ball
User owns 1x Yellow Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Shuriken User owns 1x Mega Man

My Mood: Spaced
Killua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant future

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF's 4th Annual Award Poster 
Total Awards: 3

My Life/Story.

I don't know, I'm feeling emotional and I've had quite the past so I'm just gonna throw this out here.

The Beginning
I was born in Queens New York. While I don't remember much of it, I still visit around every holiday cause I have family up there. Anyway! Lived in Queens till I was 4 when my parents finally got divorced, my father had (and still has) a Cocaine addiction, he also smokes weed and is an alcoholic. He abused my mom several times and bounced in and out of jail, finally my mom called it quits and we basically fled to Florida where my other side of the family lived. After doing this and that we finally settled into a house in Tampa. Us being, well, financially troubled we ended up in a very,very bad part of the city. In fact, right in the heart of it. It is known as Tampa Heights, or just "The Heights" as locals refer to it. There is a high gang violence rate and many shootings as well as deaths over here. So I'm gonna fast forward a bit to about when I was 8 and could finally leave the house and make friends on my own and shit. The first person I met was named Will and he was 11. His parents abandoned him and he had been bunking with another boy (Ashton). Eventually I grew to love Will despite the color difference and what have you. He ended up staying with me. Interestingly enough, the people I kicked it with when I was 8 I still kick it with now. So it was basically me and a bunch of other black boys and one other white boy. They seemed to think it was strange for me to be white considering as the heights is mostly black dominant. Me and everyone else got off real nice though, especially me and Jacob, to this day we are still best friends. So yada, yada I grew up playing with the same kids everyday and yada yada.
The Middle
Fast forward to when I'm 12, a new kid named Trey moves in, he is 16 and
from Philly. He is part of a gang known as WD (Westside Duce) it is a branch off the gang Gangsters Disciples. Anyway he was still reppin it when he came to the heights, now, like I said everyone of us are super super close at this point. We thought it would be easy money and maybe even a bit of fun to join this Gang. So we all joined, Will (the person who lives with me) and I are basically brothers so we both join. Will is 15 at this point and I'm 12. Trey starts giving gang operations and spreading the word of the WD. We committed minor crimes like breaking into cars and stealing Ipods from other kids and all kinds of shit. But, when we finally started getting big we decided to up are game. Half of use had been smoking weed anyway (including me since I was 11) So we decided to start picking up bigger quantities and flipping it to other people (selling). Everything was cool for a while and we ended up dispersing into two different gangs. The P-Dogz and then us the WD still. I'm 13 now. It started to become a minor rivalry that was some what exciting. I'm not gonna lie I enjoyed fighting with other gang members and selling drugs and getting quick cash from selling weed.

The End
I'm 14, things are getting rougher and rougher and I'm beginning to realize how foolish I am and the predicament I'm in. I'm carrying around a knife now, Trey is 18 and carries a handgun, Will is 17 and carries a handgun. Will is still living with me and we are as close as ever. I've now also got a set close group of friends that rep WD (JJ,Ashton,Hunter,Jacob,Trey,Will,Roscoe,Chris,DJ, Liam,Derrick,Black Pat and Antonio) We have other members spread out across Tampa at this point. These are just the people I am still family with and still live in the Heights. Anyways now for some exciting stuff! WD and the P-Dogz have an absolute hatred for each other now, are fights get intense and often end up with everyone holding a knife and cops usually respond. Speaking of cops I've been arrested twice at this point once for Possession of Marijuana with the intent to distrubute. And once for Shoplifting and Possession of Marijuana. Ok moving on, the Rival gangs both carry guns now and we know that. What we didn't know is what was coming for me and Will when we got a phone call asking for an Ounce of weed. It was a damn large amount and we weren't used to handling orders quite this big, so immediately we suspected something was up. So, Will brings his pistol I bring my knife and we walk up downtown in a local neighborhood called "The Oaks" we usually did are business here. A silver Ford explorer pulls up whistling at us, these are the guys who want the weed. We walk up and Will takes off his backpack unloading the Ounce, I examine the two people there and ask if they have the proper amount of money ($150 is what we were charging) The guy pulled out a roll of money and said yeah just hold up. Will then goes to hand the guy the weed when all the sudden the driver pulls out a gun. He orders us to give him the weed and back away. He had the gun pointed at Will I was on more towards the side of the car and my adrenaline was pumping the passenger was watching me but the driver was only looking at Will. I decided to make a move, thinking the driver was playing pussy and he wouldn't use his gun. I flip my switchblade out and stab him straight in the hand with the gun. Will grabs the weed and we start booking it down the streets. I had no idea what to do, I was completely speechless and had no idea what the **** was going on. I just kept running Will threw the weed behind a house and told me to get it if once we run away. He then pulled out his gun and loaded it, the passenger was out of the car and began shooting at us. Will told me to give him my knife and go hop a fence leading to someones backyard. I did as he asked and watched this shoot out happen right in front of my eyes from the safety of a strangers chain link fence. It went on for a while when finally Will collapsed with a slur of curse words. This all happened so quick I had yet to grasp the situation. I watched them grab Wills body throw it in the SUV and drive off. That was the last time I ever saw Will.

There is lots more actually lol, this is way too long already so I'll make another part if anybody actually reads this one lol. To those who do read this thanks for being a trooper.
It must be the drugs that got us doing this crazy shit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic Fuentes View Post
Iíve been having this dream that we can fly, so maybe if we never wake up we can see the sky.
Killua is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2012, 09:05 PM   #2
Brandyn
The Man
Points: 53,504, Level: 100 Points: 53,504, Level: 100 Points: 53,504, Level: 100
User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 2x SNES Controller User owns 1x Invincibility Star User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Four Sword
User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 1x Fire Element

My Mood: Cool
Brandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards Brawl AM First Time Award Mufasa Yoshi NFF's 4th Annual Award NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month Level 100 Award 
Total Awards: 15

Send a message via Yahoo to Brandyn Send a message via Skype™ to Brandyn 3DS Friend Code: 3282-3036-3021 PSN ID: Brandyn_Johnson WiiU ID: Brandyn_Johnson
Life seems to have dealt you a rough deck of cards, Peter. I am sorry that your bro had to go out like that, and especially sorry you had to witness it.

It's good you are realizing what troubles those kinds of crowds can be. Best I can say is, you just have to go forward with the mentality that you will succeed, and put your mind to doing that and rising above your situation.

So do like Eminem

Nintendo/PlayStation Network ID: Brandyn_Johnson

Currently Playing:

Super Street fighter IV: AE
Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Brandyn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 09:15 PM   #3
Killua
Property Of Nicci
User owns 1x Four Sword User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Red Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Frog Suit User owns 1x Ruby User owns 1x Master Ball

Killua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant future

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase

Eminem ain't got shit on me! xD

Kidding, but yeah I'm out of the gang myself but everyone else is still in it accept me and Jacob. Don't make a difference to me what they do, and I understand some need the money and don't want to stop banging. I will still always have there backs when a fight goes down or whatever. I've lost 2 boys I refuse to lose another.
Quote:
Iíve been having this dream that we can fly, so maybe if we never wake up we can see the sky.
Old 11-13-2012, 04:59 AM   #4
Konata
The NEET Thing To Do
Points: 35,096, Level: 100 Points: 35,096, Level: 100 Points: 35,096, Level: 100
User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Purple Pikmin User owns 1x White Pikmin User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Yellow Pikmin User owns 1x Red Pikmin
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Princess Ruto

My Mood: Inspired
Konata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Referrer Signature of the Month NFF Annual Awards NFF Bachelor Award Member of the Month Level 100 Award NFF Old Man Award NFF's 4th Annual Award 
Total Awards: 12

Deep.

Finally someone else on NFF who's been arrested other than me.

My little sister can't be this non-existent

Konata is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 06:38 AM   #5
Killua
Property Of Nicci

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase

Lol, high five!

Just kidding, but yeah I've had problems with the law in the past.
Quote:
Old 11-13-2012, 08:54 AM   #6
Mario
Just Chillaxin
Points: 50,718, Level: 100 Points: 50,718, Level: 100 Points: 50,718, Level: 100
User owns 1x Blue Shell User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Nintendo Wii User owns 1x Links Shield User owns 1x Gold Coin
User owns 1x Invincibility Star User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Red Pikmin

My Mood: Gaming
Mario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF's 4th Annual Award Monster Poster NFF Old Man Award NFF 3rd Annual Award Royalty Level 100 Award Mufasa NFF 1st Annual Award 
Total Awards: 9

3DS Friend Code: 4450-2343-3333 WiiU ID: test123
I thought I had it rough man. Good to see you got out of that sorta. Hang in there.

Started from the bottom, now we're here.
Mario is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 02:37 PM   #7
Killua
Property Of Nicci

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase

Thanks!

Gareth changed his name to my personal nickname for him (Gare Bear) so my day is absolutely made lol.
Quote:
Old 11-13-2012, 03:03 PM   #8
Konata
The NEET Thing To Do
Points: 35,096, Level: 100 Points: 35,096, Level: 100 Points: 35,096, Level: 100
User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Purple Pikmin User owns 1x White Pikmin User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Yellow Pikmin User owns 1x Red Pikmin
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Princess Ruto

My Mood: Inspired
Konata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Referrer Signature of the Month NFF Annual Awards NFF Bachelor Award Member of the Month Level 100 Award NFF Old Man Award NFF's 4th Annual Award 
Total Awards: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killua View Post
Thanks!

Gareth changed his name to my personal nickname for him (Gare Bear) so my day is absolutely made lol.
Yep. "Gareth" changed it.

My little sister can't be this non-existent

Konata is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 03:09 PM   #9
Gareth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killua View Post
That overall wearing fat coin grabber changed it -_-
Old 11-13-2012, 03:15 PM   #10
Killua
Property Of Nicci

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase

Oh my god I haven't laughed so hard at something since Gameboys "Really?" video. xD
Quote: