Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > Nintendo Retro Consoles > Super Nintendo

Notices

Super Nintendo Super Nintendo section post here!

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2012, 01:28 PM   #1
jazzgirl1920s
Goomba
Points: 79, Level: 1 Points: 79, Level: 1 Points: 79, Level: 1

jazzgirl1920s is an unknown quantity at this point

Stuck in the beginning of Zelda Parallel Worlds

I am stuck at the beginning of Zelda Parallel Worlds and would appreciate any help from gamers who have finished the game and know a lot about it. Ok, I just got into the Church with Zelda and I spoke to the priest and he told me he would mark on my map where a guy is in the village who knows where Sahasrahla is. I go to the village and locate the guy and he tells me Sahasrahla is on the docks and he marks the spot on my map and tells me to go and talk to him. Only I can't find anyway to reach him. There is no land route to these docks and if I try to reach the docks by going west from my house I get stuck because I can't swim in deep water. Obviously the thing I need to do next is find a way to get to him. I assume that would mean finding a location where I could get an item like Zora's flippers in the original Link To The Past game. Is there anyone I can speak to in the town who would give me the location where to get the flippers or even what to do next? I can't find any hint in the game on what to do next after you can't reach Sahasrahla after talking to the man in the village who says to talk to him on the docks.
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread