Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > General Forum > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Post away about anything in general just remember no content that would fit in other sections.

Old 12-08-2012, 11:23 PM   #1
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1
Points: 57,486, Level: 100 Points: 57,486, Level: 100 Points: 57,486, Level: 100
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom

My Mood: Woot
SuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Level 100 Award NFF Promoter Review of the Month Monster Poster 
Total Awards: 19

Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via MSN to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Skype™ to SuperGamecube64 Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperGamecube64
Could you complete an epic quest?

So, let's say you had to go on an adventure like the heroes of our favorite games. What are the chances you would both survive and complete your goal? List your strengths and weaknesses and elt others rate you on a success rate of 0%-100%

Strengths

-I'm agile. I can climb very well, run pretty fast, and jump most things (I've cleared a volleyball net. It didn't feel good, but I did it).

-I am comfortable with and can effectively use a variety of weapons. Included in this are Asian swords, western swords, knives, shotguns, crossbows (as long as they aren't much over 100 lbs of force) and rifles. I struggle with manual bows and pistols, but can use them somewhat effectively.

-I'm very small, and able to fit into tight spaces. I guess a better way to put it is I make a good tunnel rat.

-I'm headstrong, or stubborn, however you like to put it.

-I research a lot of things, some of which I will probably never require the knowledge of, but in this scenario knowledge is power.

Weaknesses

-I am afraid of deep water (as in water over my head) and cannot swim well.

-I have glasses, so if something broke them it would hinder me greatly. I can see without them, but not as clearly and it gives me a headache.

-Most can physically outmatch me (however, I was in a number of fights in my school years and lost very few of them due to ingenuity).

I'm going to give myself a good 70%-75%. But it isn't my rating that matters it's yours. How do you think I'd fair, and what would be YOUR strengths and weaknesses?

Check me out on Facebook!
Like action figures? Click here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandyn View Post
You wield the banhammer like Thor wields Mjolnir.

"No, you're clearly wrong. A game's success is determined by the score. Opinions are facts now, and if this game gets too many negative facts then this game clearly sucks so we should all just leave and play Kingdom Hearts and Call of Duty.(that hurt to type)" - Sabeta_Sama of GFAQs
SuperGamecube64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2012, 11:31 PM   #2
Miggles
Le Migs
Points: 3,385, Level: 36 Points: 3,385, Level: 36 Points: 3,385, Level: 36

Miggles has much to be proud ofMiggles has much to be proud ofMiggles has much to be proud ofMiggles has much to be proud ofMiggles has much to be proud ofMiggles has much to be proud ofMiggles has much to be proud ofMiggles has much to be proud of

Awards Showcase
Review of the Month Review of the Month 
Total Awards: 2

Xbox Live Gamertag: Miggles92
Old 12-09-2012, 12:05 AM   #3
Ghostbody
Points: 473, Level: 9 Points: 473, Level: 9 Points: 473, Level: 9

Ghostbody has a spectacular aura aboutGhostbody has a spectacular aura about

SG64, pretty good chances. Well rounded class. I concur with your rating.

Strengths:
-Fighting ability. I can hit hard and hit fast. I know a variety of holds and can subdue most decently. I also am good with guns and other weapons.
-Intelligence ability. I can often Macgyver things and figure things in a somewhat short period of time
-Fast Recovery Time. I get hurt, I get back up.
-Determinator. If I'm focused enough on something I will make it happen.

Weaknesses:
-High Injury/Illness Factor: I can take damage but because of medical conditions I have to be very careful about what I'm exposed to.
-Movement Speed: Multiple leg injuries makes me slower and I can only run short amounts of time before my leg(s) give out.
-Berserker: It is rare for me to get angry but if I do this could be good or horrible. Might take out someone that is necessary for mission completion.
-May Not Play Well With Others: If others were to join and they did something stupid I would call them out on it in short order.

Chances: 40-50% range. The running is the killer here but things could be decided by the flip of a coin.
Ghostbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 12:06 AM   #4
Brandyn
The Man
Points: 53,510, Level: 100 Points: 53,510, Level: 100 Points: 53,510, Level: 100
User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 2x SNES Controller User owns 1x Invincibility Star User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Four Sword
User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 1x Fire Element

My Mood: Cool
Brandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards Brawl AM First Time Award Mufasa Yoshi NFF's 4th Annual Award NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month Level 100 Award 
Total Awards: 15

Send a message via Yahoo to Brandyn Send a message via Skype™ to Brandyn 3DS Friend Code: 3282-3036-3021 PSN ID: Brandyn_Johnson WiiU ID: Brandyn_Johnson
STRENGTHS:

- I'm a quick runner

- Skilled in hand-to-hand combat
This is one that surprises alot of people.I know enough Tae Kwon Do, Karate, Boxing, and Judo techniques to suffice. My sparring partners usually credit me for having strong kicks and ability to take damage. But I'd be more likely to use stealth and only fight when I had to since I'm not really one to engage in physical fights.

-Intellect
Teachers and peers alike often tell me I'm a tad sharper than the rest. I can think quickly and improvise creative solutions to problems.

-Good Driver
I am a pretty good driver of vehicles so I can be the driver for the car chase segments.

-Not proficient with weapons

-Work well with others
Perfect for co-op!

WEAKNESSES

-Deep water
Cannot swim well.

-Dogs
Yeah I've suffered from caninephobia since I was little...

-Lack of raw strength
Most can physically outmatch me in terms of raw strength so I would really have to rely more on creativity.

-Low Stamina

I'm not really proficient with weapons, though.

I'd give myself a 70% rate

Nintendo/PlayStation Network ID: Brandyn_Johnson

Currently Playing:

Super Street fighter IV: AE
Call of Duty: Black Ops II

Last edited by Brandyn; 12-10-2012 at 06:49 PM.
Brandyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 12:12 AM   #5
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1
Points: 57,486, Level: 100 Points: 57,486, Level: 100 Points: 57,486, Level: 100
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom

SuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Level 100 Award NFF Promoter Review of the Month Monster Poster 

Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via MSN to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Skype™ to SuperGamecube64 Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperGamecube64
Ghostbody, I'd give you a 60% at the least, but best case scenario 75% like me. If I recall, you're diabetic aren't you? Could put a hamper on things if you get too caught up and forget insulin.

Gameboy, I'd say at least 65%-70%...unless you have to deal with a poodle. then it's 50%.

Quote:

"No, you're clearly wrong. A game's success is determined by the score. Opinions are facts now, and if this game gets too many negative facts then this game clearly sucks so we should all just leave and play Kingdom Hearts and Call of Duty.(that hurt to type)" - Sabeta_Sama of GFAQs
Old 12-09-2012, 12:15 AM   #6
Brandyn
The Man
Points: 53,510, Level: 100 Points: 53,510, Level: 100 Points: 53,510, Level: 100
User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 2x SNES Controller User owns 1x Invincibility Star User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Four Sword

Brandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards Brawl AM First Time Award Mufasa Yoshi NFF's 4th Annual Award NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month Level 100 Award 

Send a message via Yahoo to Brandyn Send a message via Skype™ to Brandyn 3DS Friend Code: 3282-3036-3021 PSN ID: Brandyn_Johnson WiiU ID: Brandyn_Johnson
Hey poodles can be scary. Like the one in Hulk.

I concur with SuperGameCube64's and Ghostbody's ratings.

Currently Playing:

Old 12-09-2012, 02:05 AM   #7
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game View Post
Hey poodles can be scary. Like the one in Hulk.

I concur with SuperGameCube64's and Ghostbody's ratings.

Quote:

Old 12-09-2012, 02:36 AM   #8
Tanis
Ordinary
Points: 5,540, Level: 47 Points: 5,540, Level: 47 Points: 5,540, Level: 47
User owns 1x SNES Controller User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Princess Ruto User owns 1x Daisy Flower User owns 1x Bomb User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance
User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller

My Mood: Tired
Tanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Brawl AM First Time Award Signature of the Month Royalty Welcome Wagon Poster Review of the Month 
Total Awards: 6

3DS Friend Code: 034493603259 PSN ID: Tanis-sama
Too tired to make a list, but my weaknesses far outweigh my strengths.

But if this epic quest had an epic reward, then maybe...
Old 12-09-2012, 09:46 AM   #9
Brandyn
The Man

Awards Showcase

The reward is pancakes.

Currently Playing:

Old 12-09-2012, 09:55 AM   #10
Tanis
Ordinary
Points: 5,540, Level: 47 Points: 5,540, Level: 47 Points: 5,540, Level: 47
User owns 1x SNES Controller User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Princess Ruto User owns 1x Daisy Flower User owns 1x Bomb User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance
User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller

My Mood: Tired
Tanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond reputeTanis has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Brawl AM First Time Award Signature of the Month Royalty Welcome Wagon Poster Review of the Month 
Total Awards: 6

3DS Friend Code: 034493603259 PSN ID: Tanis-sama
Consider it done.