Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > General Forum > Sony PlayStation

Notices

Sony PlayStation Post anything relating to Sony PlayStation here.

Old 01-11-2013, 04:04 PM   #1
Brandyn
The Gentleman
Points: 60,099, Level: 100 Points: 60,099, Level: 100 Points: 60,099, Level: 100
User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 2x SNES Controller User owns 1x Invincibility Star User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Four Sword
User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 1x Fire Element

My Mood: Gaming
Brandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
NFF Ice Bucket Challenge NFF Annual Awards Brawl AM First Time Award Mufasa Yoshi NFF's 4th Annual Award NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month 
Total Awards: 16

Send a message via AIM to Brandyn Send a message via Yahoo to Brandyn Send a message via Skype™ to Brandyn 3DS Friend Code: 0147-1346-8804 PSN ID: Brandyn_Johnson WiiU ID: brandyn1994
My PSVita Review (Video)

Brandyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2013, 04:17 PM   #2
Gareth

Great video, loved how you went into detail about the features. You even got me to laugh a few times - a feat that isn't easily accomplished. I just wish you spent a bit more time comparing it to the previous gen. You mentioned the online was a step up and the 2 sticks but other then that, you didn't touch apon if you thought the library was better, if it was a major step up. Wether or not people considering to get one should, or even for people considering an upgrade.
Old 01-11-2013, 05:17 PM   #3
Killua
Property Of Nicci
Points: 1,162, Level: 18 Points: 1,162, Level: 18 Points: 1,162, Level: 18
User owns 1x Four Sword User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Red Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Frog Suit User owns 1x Ruby User owns 1x Master Ball
User owns 1x Yellow Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Shuriken User owns 1x Mega Man

My Mood: Spaced
Killua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant future

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF's 4th Annual Award Poster 
Total Awards: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gareth View Post
Great video, loved how you went into detail about the features. You even got me to laugh a few times - a feat that isn't easily accomplished. I just wish you spent a bit more time comparing it to the previous gen. You mentioned the online was a step up and the 2 sticks but other then that, you didn't touch apon if you thought the library was better, if it was a major step up. Wether or not people considering to get one should, or even for people considering an upgrade.
This.

Great review though, very insightful. By the way as far as 3ds graphics compared to Vita. Vita blows the 3ds out of the water.
It must be the drugs that got us doing this crazy shit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic Fuentes View Post
Iíve been having this dream that we can fly, so maybe if we never wake up we can see the sky.
Killua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 06:27 PM   #4
Konata
The NEET Thing To Do
Points: 38,654, Level: 100 Points: 38,654, Level: 100 Points: 38,654, Level: 100
User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Purple Pikmin User owns 1x White Pikmin User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Yellow Pikmin User owns 1x Red Pikmin
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Princess Ruto

My Mood: Inspired
Konata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Ice Bucket Challenge Signature of the Month NFF Referrer Signature of the Month NFF Annual Awards NFF Bachelor Award Member of the Month Level 100 Award 
Total Awards: 14

Are. You. KIDDING ME.

I'm literally in the middle of writing a Vita review, and I've been on it for DAYS. Well shit. That's going in the recycle bin.

But yeah, good videos & stuff.

My little sister can't be this non-existent

Konata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 06:43 PM   #5
Brandyn
The Gentleman
Points: 60,099, Level: 100 Points: 60,099, Level: 100 Points: 60,099, Level: 100
User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 2x SNES Controller User owns 1x Invincibility Star User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Four Sword

Brandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
NFF Ice Bucket Challenge NFF Annual Awards Brawl AM First Time Award Mufasa Yoshi NFF's 4th Annual Award NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month 

Send a message via AIM to Brandyn Send a message via Yahoo to Brandyn Send a message via Skype™ to Brandyn 3DS Friend Code: 0147-1346-8804 PSN ID: Brandyn_Johnson WiiU ID: brandyn1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konata View Post
Are. You. KIDDING ME.

I'm literally in the middle of writing a Vita review, and I've been on it for DAYS. Well shit. That's going in the recycle bin.

But yeah, good videos & stuff.
Nothing wrong with having a written review as well. You may have touched upon things I did not.

Old 01-12-2013, 12:27 PM   #6
Brandyn
The Gentleman

Awards Showcase

I forgot to touch on the battery life in the video. It seems to last a good four-five hours.

Old 01-12-2013, 12:42 PM   #7
Killua
Property Of Nicci
Points: 1,162, Level: 18 Points: 1,162, Level: 18 Points: 1,162, Level: 18
User owns 1x Four Sword User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Red Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Frog Suit User owns 1x Ruby User owns 1x Master Ball
User owns 1x Yellow Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Shuriken User owns 1x Mega Man

My Mood: Spaced
Killua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant future

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF's 4th Annual Award Poster 

Hey what channel did you do this under?
It must be the drugs that got us doing this crazy shit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic Fuentes View Post
Iíve been having this dream that we can fly, so maybe if we never wake up we can see the sky.
Killua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 11:28 PM   #8
Brandyn
The Gentleman

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killua View Post
Hey what channel did you do this under?
"Brandyn Johnson".

The channel used to be, "MrWolf120" but when YouTube gave the option to change to your actual name I opted for that.

Old 01-19-2013, 06:49 PM   #9
Keyman4
The Mega Master
Points: 5,818, Level: 49 Points: 5,818, Level: 49 Points: 5,818, Level: 49
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Nintendo Wii User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Sapphire User owns 1x Nintendo Game Boy Advance User owns 1x SNES Controller
User owns 1x Poke Ball User owns 1x Cane of Pacci User owns 1x Master Sword

My Mood: Buzzed
Keyman4 will become famous soon enough

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Poster Royalty NFF Referrer 

Send a message via Yahoo to Keyman4
Great review man! I really want to grab one of these, but right now my wallet is starving.

SSFIV Mains: Chun Li/ Blanka

[Click here to see the demon in Keyman's dog]
Keyman4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 12:09 PM   #10
Brandyn
The Gentleman

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyman4 View Post
Great review man! I really want to grab one of these, but right now my wallet is starving.

When you do get a chance, it's well worth it.