Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > General Forum > Media Entertainment

Notices

Media Entertainment Discuss Movies, Music, TV, Books, Comics and anything related to Media Entertainment.

Old 01-13-2013, 08:04 PM   #1
TheLoveB4U
Sakura Medic
Points: 2,050, Level: 27 Points: 2,050, Level: 27 Points: 2,050, Level: 27
User owns 1x Fire Element User owns 1x Chao User owns 1x Shuriken User owns 1x Excitebike Trophy User owns 1x Mr Saturn User owns 1x Warpstar User owns 1x Red Pikmin

My Mood: Lurking
TheLoveB4U has a spectacular aura aboutTheLoveB4U has a spectacular aura aboutTheLoveB4U has a spectacular aura about

Friend Codes
Send a message via AIM to TheLoveB4U Send a message via MSN to TheLoveB4U Send a message via Yahoo to TheLoveB4U Xbox Live Gamertag: Tickletot WiiU ID: TickleTot
'Ciara' New single "Got Me Good"

This is my review for ciaras new single "Got me good"

Ciara is a beautiful pop star singer, in her new video Got me good she embodies alot of Michael jackson's moves in her dancing.this single is a song from her album one woman army, She mentions in her first line of lyric that its time for her to play a while new game before its too late. and this new single has been a huge hit, the video plays in a huge female tradition shot in a desert.

Ciara has her own spot in the music industry and if she plays her game right she could be as big as Rihanna. Ciara's fans are quite proud of her for making a huge turn around in her career.

The song was created to give her fans something to shake there tails and to bring joy to people who loves to dance.

Hello Guest, Want to comment on this thread? register here!

Love is my armor, and that is my truth!

Last edited by TheLoveB4U; 01-13-2013 at 08:15 PM.
TheLoveB4U is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2013, 02:43 AM   #2
TheLoveB4U
Sakura Medic
Points: 2,050, Level: 27 Points: 2,050, Level: 27 Points: 2,050, Level: 27
User owns 1x Fire Element User owns 1x Chao User owns 1x Shuriken User owns 1x Excitebike Trophy User owns 1x Mr Saturn User owns 1x Warpstar User owns 1x Red Pikmin

My Mood: Lurking
TheLoveB4U has a spectacular aura aboutTheLoveB4U has a spectacular aura aboutTheLoveB4U has a spectacular aura about

Friend Codes
Send a message via AIM to TheLoveB4U Send a message via MSN to TheLoveB4U Send a message via Yahoo to TheLoveB4U Xbox Live Gamertag: Tickletot WiiU ID: TickleTot
"My back is acing, my bra to tight, my booty shaking to the left to right"

lmao!

Hello Guest, Want to comment on this thread? register here!

Love is my armor, and that is my truth!
TheLoveB4U is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ciara, ciara got me good, michael jackson