Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > General Forum > Daily Life Forum

Notices

Daily Life Forum Talk about daily life activities here

Old 01-14-2013, 07:18 PM   #1
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1
Points: 58,343, Level: 100 Points: 58,343, Level: 100 Points: 58,343, Level: 100
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom

My Mood: Woot
SuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Level 100 Award NFF Promoter Review of the Month Monster Poster 
Total Awards: 19

Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via MSN to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Skype™ to SuperGamecube64 Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperGamecube64
Family

Describe your family. What are you relations with them like? Good? bad? I suppose we can also discuss one another's families.

My mom: My mom had me when she was 18, out of wedlock, and proceeded to break up with my father. He isn't even on my birth certificate. Honestly, she's never really done anything for me. She gives me money every now and again and I see her every couple months. I don't hate her, but I don't really feel connected to her either. She's more like an aunt despite being my mother.

My dad: My dad has always tried to be there for me, at least to listen if nothing else. He couldn't see me much as a kid due to my mom hating him but once I was older, he spent more time with me. He's a gamer like me, and so most of our conversations turn into that now.

My half sister (mom's side): When Emily was young, we were really close but once she became a teenager, she became...well, a bitch. She's almost out of high school now, and she is still a bitch. She's also dating a redneck retard named Jake who has the brain cell count of a granny smith apple. She pretty much never talks to me anymore unless she needs something. She texted me earlier asking me to fix her Wii. This is first time she has said anything to me in like 4 months (we didn't even speak at Christmas).

My half brother (Mom's side): Between, me Emily and Carter, Carter is the youngest. He looks up to me, like most little brothers do even if we don't see each other much. He is sort of a redneck, and loves hunting and such so we only have so much in common, but we do get along.

My other half sister (Dad's side): Caitlyn is only about 5. She thinks I am the best thing since sliced bread. I spoil the shit out of her.

My uncles: My mom's brother's. I'm just going to bunch them together. as I mentioned, my mother was young when she had me. For a few years, I lived with my mom, 2 uncles, and grandparents under the same roof. My uncles are really more like brothers to me. One, Chad has grown up to become a successful lumberjack with his own logging business. He's definitively the most responsible of the two, but also the most forgetful. He's done me many great favors. and I'm never afraid to call on him when I need him. Jason on the other hand is a bit of a loose canon. I don't bother keeping up with him because he switches jobs and projects on the fly. Despite us having much in common, I don't get along him sometimes. Since he got married and had a kid he's settled down a little.

My grandmother: My grandparents raised me. When my mom finally married my now ex-step father, I refused to go with her. This house was always my home and I pretty much knew even as a child that eh was a jackass. I turned out to be right. MY grandmother was always more of a mother to me than my actual mother anyway, and I am still living with her and my grandfather now. She's really dense and makes stupid decisions, which usually end with both me and my grandfather looking at her like she is crazy. That's not to say I don't love her.

My grandfather: Let me start by saying that I love this man. But oh my God! He is bullheaded and ignorant, yet thinks he knows everything. We get along most of the time but once in a while his presumed knowledge gets in the way of things.

My great grandparents: My great grandmother, whom I refer to as DeeDee, means a great deal to me. There is no one as awesome as her on this entire planet. I don't care if you're ****ing super man. She's better. She's almost 90, and aside from some heart problems which I suppose are to be expected she is doing well. She's currently in the hospital with pneumonia, but she's recovered well. My great grandfather on the other hand, whom I refer to as Papa has Alzheimer's and I hope to God he dies soon so this can be over. It's a horrible disease.

I could go into my cousins and all as well, but I'll refrain from that for now. What about yours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandyn View Post
You wield the banhammer like Thor wields Mjolnir.

"No, you're clearly wrong. A game's success is determined by the score. Opinions are facts now, and if this game gets too many negative facts then this game clearly sucks so we should all just leave and play Kingdom Hearts and Call of Duty.(that hurt to type)" - Sabeta_Sama of GFAQs
SuperGamecube64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2013, 05:40 AM   #2
Konata
The NEET Thing To Do
Points: 37,125, Level: 100 Points: 37,125, Level: 100 Points: 37,125, Level: 100
User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Purple Pikmin User owns 1x White Pikmin User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Yellow Pikmin User owns 1x Red Pikmin
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Princess Ruto

My Mood: Inspired
Konata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Signature of the Month NFF Referrer Signature of the Month NFF Annual Awards NFF Bachelor Award Member of the Month Level 100 Award NFF Old Man Award 
Total Awards: 13

My mum: obsessive and OTT.

My dad: traditions are stuck in the 60s, please stop.

My brother: Arrogant & obnoxious. Again, please stop.

My half-sister: Stupid hoe. Literally.

Half-brother 1: Poser.

Half-brother 2: Temper tantrum prone.

Nephew 1: More arrogance & is thick to the point of being a plank.

Nephew 2: Anti-social but thinks he's an actual genius.

Aunt: Holes in her pocket.

Uncle 1: Thief.

I can't stand family. Too lazy to do the rest. I feel sick already. And don't get me STARTED on those future step-relations. No way.

My little sister can't be this non-existent

Konata is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 12:10 AM   #3
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ
Pink Pearl Voice
Points: 7,909, Level: 59 Points: 7,909, Level: 59 Points: 7,909, Level: 59
User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 1x Chao User owns 1x Mr Saturn

My Mood: In Love
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant future

Awards Showcase
Game Reviewer Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Royalty Poster Princess Award NFF 3rd Annual Award Review of the Month 
Total Awards: 9

Send a message via MSN to Colorful CrAzYoNzZ Send a message via Skype™ to Colorful CrAzYoNzZ Xbox Live Gamertag: z0mbii baItt
My mom:
Had me when she was 19, also out of wedlock. She married my dad out of sheer panic, to try to give me a stable homelife. That didn't work out, because she's a cheating bitch and left my dad, who basically raised me. I don't have a relationship with my mom, she has never been a real mom to me. She's more like an older sister, a whorish older sister who sleeps around and refuses to grow up.

My dad:
He raised me. I always regarded this man as the best person on the planet. I love my dad very much, but he has changed a lot since my step bitch came into the picture. He drinks a lot and is loud and annoying now. He's pretty detached from my life and we don't talk much anymore.

My step bitch:
My stepmom hates my guts. I hate her. We always fight and argue, we cannot coexist. She doesn't like anything I do, doesn't approve of my boyfriend, friends, choice of clothes, anything. I try to ignore her and stay away. She has turned my dad into a spineless retard, and calls all the shots. Bossy and pure evil in human form. She is the reason I wish to move out as soon as humanly possible.

My brothers:
My brothers are twins. I'm about 6 years older than them. They are about 15 now. Josh is a playboy, he loves women and has a girlfriend. His girlfriend tries to be my best friend. He picks at me and we fight a lot, but I love him.
Jacob is a introvert, he doesn't have many friends and prefers to read and do other solo activities. He's the one I talk to if I want a intelligent conversation or debate. He picks on me too. Both are somewhat bullies, using their strength and height to their advantage. I'm much shorter and smaller than they are, even though I'm so much older.

My grandmother:
She was my rock, and my savior growing up. I loved her so much, aside from my dad, I spent lots of time with her. She's dead.

My mom's side of the family:
Redneck, alcoholic, drug addicted retards. All of them either have a drinking issue, a drug problem, some have died from drug problems, or have messed up their lives in some way. I keep my distance and don't see them unless I have to.

My dad's side:
They are wierdos, and don't speak to us much. Which is fine, I don't enjoy their company much, either.

So yah. I can't stand my family and can't wait to move out and detach myself completely from these people.

If you look everybody here is trying on new faces
And the ones that fit are surprisingly contagious
With a shiny new beginning we cordially invite you to
Into the dressing room.
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 12:22 AM   #4
Rai17
Actor
Points: 14,503, Level: 78 Points: 14,503, Level: 78 Points: 14,503, Level: 78
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Classic User owns 1x Snake rope User owns 1x Yo-Yo User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom User owns 2x Super Mushroom User owns 1x Mr Saturn User owns 1x Invincibility Star
User owns 2x Rod Of Seasons User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 2x Daisy Flower User owns 1x Harp of Ages User owns 2x Princess Peach Crown User owns 1x Water Element

My Mood: Brooding
Rai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Monster Poster Yoshi NFF Old Man Award Celebrity Royalty NFF 3rd Annual Award Inventor Award NFF Promoter 
Total Awards: 9

I look adopted.

~ Leftovers of a Genius

-My Twitter
--My YouTube
---My Instagram
----The NFF Facebook Page
Rai17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 12:00 PM   #5
JemStar
Konata's booty
Points: 5,528, Level: 47 Points: 5,528, Level: 47 Points: 5,528, Level: 47

My Mood: Sleepy
JemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud of

Send a message via Skype™ to JemStar PSN ID: BlackChilliBean
Talking about my blood family here.

Mum;
She's been described by some other people as someone who sort of slept around. I don't really condone her for any of that if it was true. She kept her relationships out of my life while I grew up, which I think was probably a good thing. She was a good mum, we went to many places, getting lost on the journeys, before I was 10. She could be unpredictable in a bad way sometimes, and I tried to fit in around her standards growing up, because mums are like that. She didn't spoil me too much, but she gave me as much as she could with the money she earned at her dead end jobs. She was an alcoholic, technically, but growing up she hid that too and just slept through her drink instead of doing some of the messed up crap other parents do drunk. She also chain smoked. My mum had some real issues to be honest, so I don't condone her. After I was 10 and started seeing my dad, our relationship went downhill fast. Yes, it was my choice to see my dad, but. Was also selfish and didn't always consider her feelings either. Anyway, the arguments got pretty bad and I didn't exactly like how I was treated at my dads either so at 13 I stopped going. In the end, when my grandad was in hospital, I think that's when I noticed (and also with her job as an elderly carer) that she was a good person, she took things too close to heart, but she also had flaws like everyone else on this planet. Flaws pretty close to mine actually, but she was less selfish. I think she tried to turn me against my dad while i was younger, but because i was pretty thick it didnt work. It just made me jealous and bitter of other kids with their dads. She died Dec 2011 due to destroyed liver and cardiac arrest.

Grandad;
My grandads here because he raised me with my mum. Later on that. He was my father figure, and my best friend while I was younger. Again, my own choices and mentality ruined that. He took me out every Saturday, to the park, canals, McDonalds, my uncles. He'd also look after me in the school holidays for my mum after I reached a certain age and she didn't want me in daycare in the holidays. He'd also come up every weekday to see me until I was about 9 or 10. Pretty important age in my life due to so many changes. My grandad was funny and caring, I used to think on Sundays when we had dinner that she was a little scared of my mum because he refused to eat one of the potatoes I was too full to eat. Now I realise he probably thought I should have ate them too. At the end of 2010, he fell at home and had to be hospitalised for dehydration and possible Dementia. He sort of deteriorated from here, spent a lot of time in hospital, came to live with me and my mum, then back in hospital before going into a Nursing Home. My mum couldn't deal with the stress, but she didn't want him in a home either. He died in May 2012.

Dad;
He wasn't actually in a relationship, according to him, when my mum got pregnant with me. They did go out previously though. He was 25, which then he thought he wasn't ready for a kid so he bailed. He paid child support though, after he'd been proved my dad by the courts. When I was 10, he came to visit and asked if I wanted to see him. I said yes, which probably hurt the people on my mms side of the family, especially my mum and grandad. Anyway, he could be a good dad to me sometimes but then other times pretty obnoxious or as I saw, unfair. He had a wife and kid of about 18 months or so, and I felt jealous towards them. I didn't really get to spend much time with my dad really, I was more of just in there house or playing with my sister (their kid). My mum said I was there to babysit once. I stopped going at 13, and only went back to see them all after my mum had died because I couldn't exactly not get in contact. He expected me to live there, and just sort of made me pack some things and go there. Not a good move when you have a grieving 16 year old. I pretty much disliked him here, and he read my chats on steam/Skype as well there. He lacked a lot of understanding when I came to how I felt, but right now he's getting better at it so we can coexist decently. Annoys me when he asks me why I'm even there since I don't talk much. He's just obnoxious sometimes.

Step-mum
My mum hated her, so she'd sometimes twist things. My step mum is alright, she doesn't argue with me and doesn't ate any authority over me anymore. When I was linger and went that time she'd take some authority or tell my dad things, which may or may have not been fair. We can stand each other which is rare for a lot of step relations, so it's okay. Her parenting can sometimes irritate me but I'm not a mother so I can't really say much on that.

Sisters;
One is 8 and the other is 4. Depending on my mood, they can be adorable or the can be obnoxious. Some weeks I like them and I hope the best for them, but others I want them to shut up or stay out of my way. That's mostly me though. They're really smart for their age, the 8 year old being one of the top in her year. She gets way too stressed out though. She'll cry if she gets 9/10 on something, and she's in primary school. They're both outgoing, 4 year old being slightly more shy. They're quite spoilt in my opinion, and listening to the occasional temper tantrums isn't fun. They also manipulate each other sometimes, but no one else really notices but me.

Mums side;
They were alright, my mum didn't like her sisters much sometimes (I have 3 aunts and 1 uncle). I stayed with one of my aunts after she died, then after a few weeks got sent back ome to live alone. They were nice to me growing up, and it was a treat to see them. But they promised they wouldn't let my dad make me live there, and they all went back on that. Havent really seen any of them except my uncle since my grandads funeral. My uncle is pretty cool, and I looked forward to seeing him with my grandad.

Dads side;
There's a lot of people on this side. Most of them I don't really see or talk to. One of my uncles live in the Caribbean managing a big hotel, and my aunt lives in New Zealand. My uncle (hes adopted) still lives in stoke. I don't see any of them much really, and I've only met my aunt once. My uncle from the Caribbean is awesome, he's really chilled out. My grandma is pretty cool, she can be a little patronising sometimes though.

Kieran's family are nice to me. They don't need to be, and they don't need to do as much for me as they do either. They do a lot for me, and I'm grateful. I have a hard time of showing that to be honest, which isn't fair on his mum and dad. His mum will fuss over me like she does with kieran and his brother sometimes, and his dad will sometimes joke and talk to me. His brother probably just thinks I'm a dumb bitch though.

That's about it. Sorry for the spelling mistakes if there are any, not on my PC, and for it being long.

"I collect, not play." - Quinten talking about My Little Pony.

Last edited by JemStar; 01-31-2013 at 12:05 PM.
JemStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 09:32 PM   #6
Killua
Property Of Nicci
Points: 1,049, Level: 17 Points: 1,049, Level: 17 Points: 1,049, Level: 17
User owns 1x Four Sword User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Red Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Frog Suit User owns 1x Ruby User owns 1x Master Ball
User owns 1x Yellow Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Shuriken User owns 1x Mega Man

My Mood: Spaced
Killua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant future

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF's 4th Annual Award Poster 
Total Awards: 3

Mom: Very supportive, over protective at times as well as frustrating. She will always care for me and I know I can always come to her. She's been married and divorce three times and abused by my Father and Step-father. She is strong and I respect her for that.

Dad: Recovering drug addict, wasn't a part of my life till I was 12. I'm the spitting image of him in both personality and physical appearance. We get along very well and have good times together. I see him every two weeks on the weekend. He is married now.

Step-dad 1: Loser, he is a construction guy with no life and reaks of desperation. I clocked him in the face for touching my mother and haven't talked to him since, though he is the father of my half-sister.

Step dad 2: Raging drunk motorcycle guy, he was mean to my mom at times and me and him almost fought, I would of got my ass kicked but either way dudes a dick.

Brother: We're actually close friends and do a lot together including game. He gets on my nerves often and we fight physically and verbally sometimes but it's not so bad. I'm glad I have him and he's very important to me. As is most of my family.

Half-Sister- Same mom as me different dad. I consider her a full sister nonetheless. She lives with us and calls me bubby lol, that or Big Poppa xD. She's got gorgeous strawberry blonde hair and means the world to me. If anybody tried hurting her they'd be dead where they stand and I mean that.

Step Mom- Really cool gal, treats my brother and I very well and is funny. She likes to joke with my father and stuff which I get a kick out of. My only complaint is that she acts snobby to my mom despite my mothers efforts to be friends. She finds it akward I suppose.

Step brother 1- Cool guy, we smoke together whenever I come down. Really chill dude, classic stoner and fellow cartoon-enthuisist.

Step brother 3- Fat, lazy, no life WoW player who needs to stop mooching off his mom (my step mom) at the age of 26 you should go out and make something of himself or at least attempt to get a job to help support.

tl;dr:Crazy ass family.
It must be the drugs that got us doing this crazy shit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic Fuentes View Post
Iíve been having this dream that we can fly, so maybe if we never wake up we can see the sky.
Killua is offline   Reply With Quote