Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > Member Game Reviews > Other Reviews

Notices

Other Reviews Playstation, Xbox, PC, or any other console game Review. Also console reviews too

Comment

Review Tools
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts
Published by Cloud7
08-25-2008
Author review
Graphics
100%100%100%
Storyline
100%100%100%
Controls/Gameplay
70%70%70%
Sound
90%90%90%
Average 90%
Kingdom Hearts

It is time for me to review Kingdom Hearts!

Okay to start this off I will tell a bit about the story! Well it all starts off on Destiny Islands where you find Sora, Riku, and Kairi on the beach! They just want an adventure, and an adventure is exactly what they get when darkness speads across Destiny Islands. When Sora comes to he is in another world all together, but Riku and Kairi are not anywhere to be found. Soon after making a few friends in Traverse Town he makes his way around looking for Riku and Kairi, but instead he finds Donald and Goofy! They are looking for their King who has went off to fight the darkness alone so, they team up and embark on a journey of Epic preportions traveling from world to world in search of their friends. I give the story a 10 hands down it deserves it!

Okay next I will move to the Graphics. Considering the year this came out it had exceptional graphics and enviroments. Some of the places are very creative like the Alice in Wonderland world it is very cool because just like the movie you can end up poping out anywhere if you go it a door that you think is just normal. Another one of my favorite places to go it Peter Pan's world it is awesome in the fact that they did such a great and detailed model of Big Ben in London. The Characters in the cut scenes look really good but even out of the cut scenes are not bad looking because they were well developed and put together with care. I give the graphics a 10 as well!

Now for the controls. I honestly have a few problems with the controls for this game one of them is that to turn the camera you have to use the R2 and L2 buttons and then sometimes it is not guaranteed to turn then sometimes you are to close to something or near a boss which is really freaking annoying because I got my butt kicked several times because of the camera! Another thing I just hate it the 4th option on the command bar because you use it to open chests, talk to people, and pretty much everything you could use another button to do because by the time you scroll all the way down to it then you have one of 2 things that could happen, one you can open the chest or the other option is that when you get to the option a random battle will start and you have to fight because you can't open chests in the middle of a battle! I get really irritated at the controls for the game but I give it a 7!

OKay now for the final part of this review it is the sound! OKay now the sound quality is pretty good as far as the music goes and yeah I am a big fan of the music in this game! Another great part of the sound is the voice actors and how well the did their parts playing their roles! So yeah I can't remember the title song but I will put the opening or something that has it in it! I give the sound a 9 it is great!

Okay now for that vid!!

I hope you enjoy this review and I will have Kingdom Hearts 2 in a little while most likely later on tonight!

~Cloud
Published by
Silent Lurker
Cloud7 will become famous soon enoughCloud7 will become famous soon enough
Sponsored Links
By marvman3 on 08-28-2008, 03:53 AM
Cool

Marvman agrees that the music of this
particular series is really good.

As Marvman has seen and heard them on YouTube,
and various people's profiles.

Kingdom Hearts......Final Fantasy meets Disney...

Have yet to play this game,
but as far as Marvman has heard about this
series on other forums.

It looks good, and has great reviews.

Excellent review Cloud.

The YT vid is real good too.

Rockn.
By smashfan120 on 08-31-2008, 08:28 PM
Great review.I love both KH games.
By Virtual Anomoly on 08-31-2008, 09:19 PM
Mhm very well done
By fa1c093 on 09-01-2008, 02:49 AM
Well i just wanna say i love kingdom hearts so this review was excellent. x) Now i just have to wait for the kingdom hearts 2 review.
By Skreamo on 09-01-2008, 02:56 AM
its already been done
Comment