Nintendo Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > Member Game Reviews > Other Reviews

Notices

Other Reviews Playstation, Xbox, PC, or any other console game Review. Also console reviews too

Comment

Review Tools
Kingdom Hearts 2
Kingdom Hearts 2
Published by Cloud7
08-25-2008
Author review
Graphics
100%100%100%
Storyline
100%100%100%
Controls/Gameplay
100%100%100%
Sound
100%100%100%
Average 100%
Kingdom Hearts 2

OKay Kingdom Hearts 2 this one is the best of the 2 no contest what so ever!

Okay I will set up the story! Okay for the first time I got confused in this game from the start and the reason is I started the game and I was like "OMG!!! Where is Sora and who is this guy?!?!" for the first time in the series you don't play as Sora for the beginning! You start out as Roxas in Twilight Town and you have to play as Roxas for the 6 days then you gain control of Sora and then the adventure really begins! I am going to keep this spoiler free even though some of y'all want me to tell the entire story, but I am not going to do it! If you want to find out go out and buy it or rent it! But either way it is basically the same theme as the last game but instead of the worlds being connected you have to unlock the pathways to them while fighting Organization XIII and along the way one of the major changes is the Drive Gauge and the abilities you get with your new clothes! I give the story a 10!

Next the graphics which are much improved from the last game and that is hard to do because they were extremely great! Okay first thing I noticed is that the characters are alot smoother in design and that the worlds in this one are alot more massive than the first game each with it's own unique style and landscape! Also some of the worlds are some that you have been to before if you played the first game! I give the graphics a 10 as well!

The controls are a massive improvement over the first game by a long shot! The first thing I noticed is that the controls are a bit different which is a great thing. For one thing the camera button was the right analog stick! I was so happy that they swapped that to the analog stick rather than having those R2 and L2 buttons! Another thing is that the 4th option was removed and replaces by the command button which is now Triangle and that is a great thing because now you can hit it faster and you can now open treasure chests in the heat of a battle! The next feature is the reaction command button which is probably the best feature in the game because it has so many uses! I give the controls for this game a 10!

Allright it is nearing the end of my review and now it is time to talk about the sound and the quality of it! Now the sound is awesome in this game featuring I think all the same voice cast as the first game or close to it! The music is incredible and I think it is everybit as memorable as the first game! The theme song for this game is Sanctuary and it is a great song and goes well with the intro video! I give it a 10 for the sound in this game!

Okay now the intro video to Kingdom Hearts 2!

I hope you like this review and I hope it informs you well!

~Cloud
Sponsored Links
By Tencade Kazarian on 08-25-2008, 09:46 PM
I LOVE KH2

Good Review Cloud
By SeanMi on 08-25-2008, 10:17 PM
I never played a KH game. they look alright. good review
In the picture with the chick standing on the beach, she has some large Feet! lol
By Skreamo on 08-26-2008, 01:33 AM
XD KH FTW! lol good review
By ゼルダ姫 on 08-26-2008, 07:26 PM
Nicely put together. It really describes everything great the game holds!

Now I may just have to finish KH2! XD
By marvman3 on 08-28-2008, 04:01 AM
Cool

After reading all this and seeing the pics....

Marvman has just one question.....

Who is that hot chick there in the first pic,
and on the beach?

As Sean said she has some big arse feet,
just like........hmmm......

Real hot.

As for you giving this particular title a 10 across the board...
WOW......It's REALLY that GOOD???

Better than FF7?

Hmm.....might have to buy a PS2 or PS3 just to
play this.....really.....

Is the music in this game good as well?

Rockn.

Excellent Review again.
By Mario on 08-28-2008, 07:57 AM
Another Classic review from Cloud!!
By Skreamo on 08-28-2008, 10:47 AM
Her name is Kairi, Marvman XD
By Jamez on 08-28-2008, 07:45 PM
I found this game great and it took a while to complete.
A third one would be nice.
By Cloud7 on 08-28-2008, 08:10 PM
Member reviews
Graphics
100%100%100%
Storyline
100%100%100%
Controls/Gameplay
100%100%100%
Sound
100%100%100%
Average 100%
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamez View Post
I found this game great and it took a while to complete.
A third one would be nice.
It's already being made! But it is not called Kingdom Hearts 3!! It is called Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep! And it is going to be on the psp! There is also Kingdom Hearts Coded for mobile phones. Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days is another one that is coming out for Ds and it is Roxas' story! All look to be extremely promising!
Comment