Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > Gaming News

Notices

Gaming News Gaming News around the world.

Old 01-31-2013, 01:33 PM   #1
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ
Pink Pearl Voice
Points: 7,909, Level: 59 Points: 7,909, Level: 59 Points: 7,909, Level: 59
User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 1x Chao User owns 1x Mr Saturn

My Mood: In Love
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant future

Awards Showcase
Game Reviewer Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Royalty Poster Princess Award NFF 3rd Annual Award Review of the Month 
Total Awards: 9

Send a message via MSN to Colorful CrAzYoNzZ Send a message via Skype™ to Colorful CrAzYoNzZ Xbox Live Gamertag: z0mbii baItt
Rune Factory 4 is coming!

So this was published on Siliconera this morning:

Quote:
While Natsume handled the numbered Rune Factory games, Xseed will publish Rune Factory 4 in North America. This isn’t Xseed’s first Rune Factory title, they also released Rune Factory Frontier for Wii.
Rune Factory 4 begins when you, either a male or female character, falling from the sky unsure where they are. You are then appointed to be Selphia’s prince or princess and can manage the countryside village in the game. Rune Factory 4 has farming, cooking, and crafting quests. When you go on the field you can tame or fight monsters.

Rune Factory 4 also has a bunch of characters you can date, including some monsters that become human. Rune Factory 4 will be available this summer on Nintendo 3DS.
Screenshot:

Apparently, it is the most popular in the series in Japan right now. Is anyone excited? I'm excited. ^_^

New info! Here's an exciting update!

Quote:
UPDATE: After checking with XSEED, we received confirmation that Ys: Memories of Celceta, Valhalla Knights 3, and Rune Factory 4 (and of course Killer is Dead) will all be available as physical releases and should be up for pre-orders by this weekend on Amazon and Gamestop.

If you look everybody here is trying on new faces
And the ones that fit are surprisingly contagious
With a shiny new beginning we cordially invite you to
Into the dressing room.

Last edited by Colorful CrAzYoNzZ; 01-31-2013 at 04:54 PM. Reason: release information
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2013, 01:40 PM   #2
Konata
The NEET Thing To Do
Points: 38,129, Level: 100 Points: 38,129, Level: 100 Points: 38,129, Level: 100
User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Purple Pikmin User owns 1x White Pikmin User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Yellow Pikmin User owns 1x Red Pikmin
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Princess Ruto

My Mood: Inspired
Konata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Signature of the Month NFF Referrer Signature of the Month NFF Annual Awards NFF Bachelor Award Member of the Month Level 100 Award NFF Old Man Award 
Total Awards: 13

I still need to play Rune Factory Oceans. I might try this though.

My little sister can't be this non-existent

Konata is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 01:48 PM   #3
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ
Pink Pearl Voice

Colorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant future

Awards Showcase
Game Reviewer Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Royalty Poster Princess Award NFF 3rd Annual Award Review of the Month 

Send a message via MSN to Colorful CrAzYoNzZ Send a message via Skype™ to Colorful CrAzYoNzZ Xbox Live Gamertag: z0mbii baItt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konata View Post
I still need to play Rune Factory Oceans. I might try this though.
Yes, Oceans, or Tides of Destiny in America, is a good one too. I didn't enjoy the original Rune Factory, but Tides of Destiny changed my opinion. You should play that until this one comes out. ^_^

I can't wait, I have been wanting this for so long. There's been so much speculation, I'm glad they finally announced a release.

Into the dressing room.
Old 01-31-2013, 03:40 PM   #4
eloratings
Posting freak
Points: 3,664, Level: 38 Points: 3,664, Level: 38 Points: 3,664, Level: 38
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii

My Mood: Tired
eloratings is a splendid one to beholdeloratings is a splendid one to beholdeloratings is a splendid one to beholdeloratings is a splendid one to beholdeloratings is a splendid one to beholdeloratings is a splendid one to behold

Friend Codes
what is this game about ? Never play it before.

An RPG ? Is it like Harvest Moon ?
Old 01-31-2013, 04:33 PM   #5
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ
Pink Pearl Voice

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by eloratings View Post
what is this game about ? Never play it before.

An RPG ? Is it like Harvest Moon ?

It's best described as a fantasy Harvest Moon. Yes, you can farm and cook and do all the things you can do on Harvest Moon, but instead of cows and chickens and such, there are monsters you can tame and raise on your farm. Some monsters even work for you!

It's like an RPG, you can create weapons and armor and fight your way through dungeons. It's a great series, although I didn't favor the first one very much. This one looks rather promising, though.

Into the dressing room.

Tags
natsume, rune factory, xseed