|Register||Arcade||Chat||Forum||Members List||Search||Today's Posts||Mark Forums Read|
|WorldWide News, Politics & Religion Title Says It All|
|08-26-2008, 10:23 AM||#1|
Join Date: Jul 2008
Thanked 0 Times in 0 PostsRep Power: 28
While you are sleeping, your history is being written.
Much like the fog of war clouds our eyes from the truth...the beige of existence prevents us from seeing what we are a part of.
While you were sleeping through your lives, they were writing history that you are a part of. It's hard to see now but today's decisions are of course monumental.
9/11 seems to be the one exception...when the western world experienced a jolt that will never be forgotten. In some ways it blankets everything else that matters.
The relatively unreported monumental decisions/issues of 'our history'.
- Iraq stopped trading its oil in US dollars prior to the 2003 invasion.
- United States Federal Reserve stopped printing the M3 money report.
- A little known Australian Bank valued their five star debt instruments for around 10 cent on the dollar.
- US Sec. of State Madeline Albright declared that over five hundred thousand Iraqi children dying was 'worth it'.
- United States pulled out of the Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty with Russia after 9/11.
- Osama Bin Laden is not wanted for 9/11 according to the American Federal Bureau of Investigation.
- For America/Nato to comply with the new Warsaw Pact, the CFE, it would have to pull out of Romania and Bulgaria.
- When Australia signed a US sponsored co-operation treaty with Japan, China subsequently signed one with Indonesia.
- Iran's national oil industry operates entirely outside of US dollars as at 2008.
- United States citizens relinquished their right to an automatic fair trial in their own country.
- Global Warming became the most important 'catch-phrase' for a generation that survives on cheap fuel.
- 'Food' Corporations are lobbying government to prevent consumers from knowing exactly what is in their food.
- A hexagon was inexplicably discovered at the pole of Saturn, yet Venus' pentagon remains the sign of the devil.
- Secretary of State Rice declared that Russia's concerns about missiles on its doorstep were 'ludicrous'.
You know there are many more.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|A Brief History of Pretty Much Everything||DragonLX||General Chat||4||03-03-2010 06:52 AM|
|History Lession||Tencade Kazarian||General Nintendo Section||8||01-17-2010 11:13 PM|
|Sleeping||Alice||General Chat||20||01-09-2010 12:02 PM|
|History Question||Shadowfan||General Nintendo Section||7||12-15-2009 04:22 PM|
|While you were sleeping......||marvman3||WorldWide News, Politics & Religion||11||03-27-2009 02:54 AM|