Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > General Forum > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Post away about anything in general just remember no content that would fit in other sections.

Old 02-10-2013, 03:12 AM   #1
Rai17
Actor
Points: 14,503, Level: 78 Points: 14,503, Level: 78 Points: 14,503, Level: 78
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Classic User owns 1x Snake rope User owns 1x Yo-Yo User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom User owns 2x Super Mushroom User owns 1x Mr Saturn User owns 1x Invincibility Star
User owns 2x Rod Of Seasons User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 2x Daisy Flower User owns 1x Harp of Ages User owns 2x Princess Peach Crown User owns 1x Water Element

My Mood: Brooding
Rai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Monster Poster Yoshi NFF Old Man Award Celebrity Royalty NFF 3rd Annual Award Inventor Award NFF Promoter 
Total Awards: 9

Your First Drive

This kind of just happened. Everyone in the house was asleep and we had no water, so I thought I'd take the opportunity to drive myself to the store in order to get some. How's the time I should tell you guys that I don't have a license, much less a permit, so it was kind of a big deal for me, there was a rush controlling me that I can't describe at the moment. Anyways! I'm on the road and park at the store only to realize that I didn't even bring any money. Feeling like an idiot, I drag myself and out water jug back to the car and start driving off. Except I went forward. And there was a...a whatsitcalled...you guys know the cement partitions in parking lots? Well I didn't see the one in front of me and I was so startled by the initial crash that the I floored it, causing the entire Yukon XL I was driving to hop over it. Pretty sure I ruined the bumper from the bottom. And the wheels feel weird when you turn them. I swerved the car around and rushed home to get my mom's debit card, but the store I was going to a couple blocks down didn't take debit so I had to go to the Wal-Mart on the other side of town. The drive was long, and there was nothing but slow, sad romance songs on the radio so my mind wasn't on the road like at all. I make a turn without doing the signal thingy and a couple cars honk, which made me go faster. Fast forward, I'm at Wal-Mart, all teary-eyed and filling up the water jug. I felt like such an adult; driving on my own, going to a store to get only what I need. I lug the jug into the passenger's seat, more sad love songs play, and I triumphantly make it back home. As I check my pajama pants pockets, guess what I was missing? My mom's debit card. I don't even bother getting the water down, I get back in the car, speed down the street to Wal-Mart, go to my parking space (I parked a couple stores down since the space was so open that late in the evening) and BAM: there it was, just laying there. Guess it musta fallen when I pulled out the keys :3 Feeling this rush of relief and satisfaction, I took the long way home and even sang along to some of those sad love songs.

So there you have it. My first drive that just happened not too long ago. I know most of us here are still in our teens, so hopefully there's some good stories about your first time behind the wheel. Was it enjoyable? Did you make a huge mistake that made you wanna just take the car and drive away forever? Don't be shy guys & gals, I'd like to know :]

~ Leftovers of a Genius

-My Twitter
--My YouTube
---My Instagram
----The NFF Facebook Page
Rai17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-10-2013, 09:13 AM   #2
Killua
Property Of Nicci
Points: 1,137, Level: 18 Points: 1,137, Level: 18 Points: 1,137, Level: 18
User owns 1x Four Sword User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Red Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Frog Suit User owns 1x Ruby User owns 1x Master Ball
User owns 1x Yellow Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Shuriken User owns 1x Mega Man

My Mood: Spaced
Killua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant future

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF's 4th Annual Award Poster 
Total Awards: 3

I just got my permit so my first legal drive was like a week ago. I had driven before a couple times when everyone else was on heavier drugs or drinking and I was just high. Sorta like a DD
It must be the drugs that got us doing this crazy shit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic Fuentes View Post
Iíve been having this dream that we can fly, so maybe if we never wake up we can see the sky.
Killua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 10:03 AM   #3
Masfuko
Out of the world~!!
Points: 1,272, Level: 19 Points: 1,272, Level: 19 Points: 1,272, Level: 19
User owns 1x Sapphire User owns 1x Ruby User owns 1x Poke Ball

My Mood: Innocent
Masfuko has much to be proud ofMasfuko has much to be proud ofMasfuko has much to be proud ofMasfuko has much to be proud ofMasfuko has much to be proud ofMasfuko has much to be proud ofMasfuko has much to be proud ofMasfuko has much to be proud of

Send a message via Skype™ to Masfuko 3DS Friend Code: doesn't work... PSN ID: eh Xbox Live Gamertag: MaldyBidon WiiU ID: not yet?
My first time driving on the road, I had no grasp on how close I could be to the center of the road, so I went off the road... a lot. That's about it, I've always been a very decent driver.

And Rai... you shouldn't have been driving! xD you should have waited till the morning, or woke someone up and told them what was wrong!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperGamecube64 View Post
are you implying I like fat hairy assed men sitting on my face?

cus if you are, I might buy a plane ticket just to smack you like a bitch
Masfuko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 10:58 AM   #4
Konata
The NEET Thing To Do
Points: 37,452, Level: 100 Points: 37,452, Level: 100 Points: 37,452, Level: 100
User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Purple Pikmin User owns 1x White Pikmin User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Yellow Pikmin User owns 1x Red Pikmin
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Princess Ruto

My Mood: Inspired
Konata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Signature of the Month NFF Referrer Signature of the Month NFF Annual Awards NFF Bachelor Award Member of the Month Level 100 Award NFF Old Man Award 
Total Awards: 13

My first time driving was pretty good. I felt as if I'd been doing it all my life, like it was second nature.

My little sister can't be this non-existent

Konata is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 02:48 PM   #5
Rai17
Actor
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Classic User owns 1x Snake rope User owns 1x Yo-Yo User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom User owns 2x Super Mushroom User owns 1x Mr Saturn User owns 1x Invincibility Star
User owns 2x Rod Of Seasons User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 2x Daisy Flower User owns 1x Harp of Ages User owns 2x Princess Peach Crown User owns 1x Water Element

Rai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Monster Poster Yoshi NFF Old Man Award Celebrity Royalty NFF 3rd Annual Award Inventor Award NFF Promoter 

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masfuko View Post
My first time driving on the road, I had no grasp on how close I could be to the center of the road, so I went off the road... a lot. That's about it, I've always been a very decent driver.

And Rai... you shouldn't have been driving! xD you should have waited till the morning, or woke someone up and told them what was wrong!
I got off the road a lot too! It's hard being at the center. And I was thirsty, no one else woke up for another hour or so!

~ Leftovers of a Genius

-My Twitter
--My YouTube
---My Instagram
Old 02-10-2013, 07:47 PM   #6
Zelda09
Princess of Hyrule
Points: 1,479, Level: 21 Points: 1,479, Level: 21 Points: 1,479, Level: 21

My Mood: Cheeky
Zelda09 is a splendid one to beholdZelda09 is a splendid one to beholdZelda09 is a splendid one to beholdZelda09 is a splendid one to beholdZelda09 is a splendid one to beholdZelda09 is a splendid one to beholdZelda09 is a splendid one to behold

Awards Showcase
Super Member Princess Award 
Total Awards: 2

My first time behind the wheel wasn't too special. I was about 15 and getting to the age to where kids normally beg for a car and starting to learn. My cousin lived next door to me. For some reason she needed her car moved. Being the bold young lady I was jumped right at the opportunity. I dropped the car into gear and started to pull forward. I needed turn beside the parkway and park in the side yard. Basically pulling a turn around the trashcan. Instead of softly putting my foot to the brake, I just kinda put it there. The jerk made me jump and take my foot off the brake. Feeling the car roll again I did it again but planted my foot down.

First time driving actually went pretty good. Nothing really to particular. I had the bad habit to taking my turns a little too wide or a little too sharp and going too fast. But nin the less I was pretty good for a first timer.
Zelda09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 07:51 PM   #7
Rai17
Actor

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase

They're not giving me the car keys. I'm 18 in a week. My brother got a TRUCK for his 16th! Wahhhhh

~ Leftovers of a Genius

-My Twitter
--My YouTube
---My Instagram
Old 02-10-2013, 08:42 PM   #8
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ
Pink Pearl Voice
Points: 7,909, Level: 59 Points: 7,909, Level: 59 Points: 7,909, Level: 59
User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 1x Chao User owns 1x Mr Saturn

My Mood: In Love
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant future

Awards Showcase
Game Reviewer Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Royalty Poster Princess Award NFF 3rd Annual Award Review of the Month 

Send a message via MSN to Colorful CrAzYoNzZ Send a message via Skype™ to Colorful CrAzYoNzZ Xbox Live Gamertag: z0mbii baItt
The first time I drove "alone", I went with my friend to see a movie. It was pretty cool, we saw the movie, went out to eat, and did some shopping before returning home. Nothing special happened.

However, there was an idiot in what looked like a monster truck who decided to be an ass and blaze past us in a 25 MPH zone. I was going at least 30. -_-

If you look everybody here is trying on new faces
And the ones that fit are surprisingly contagious
With a shiny new beginning we cordially invite you to
Into the dressing room.
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 05:05 AM   #9
Konata
The NEET Thing To Do
Points: 37,452, Level: 100 Points: 37,452, Level: 100 Points: 37,452, Level: 100
User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Purple Pikmin User owns 1x White Pikmin User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Yellow Pikmin User owns 1x Red Pikmin
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Princess Ruto

My Mood: Inspired
Konata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Signature of the Month NFF Referrer Signature of the Month NFF Annual Awards NFF Bachelor Award Member of the Month Level 100 Award NFF Old Man Award 
Total Awards: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai17 View Post
They're not giving me the car keys. I'm 18 in a week. My brother got a TRUCK for his 16th! Wahhhhh
Discrimination is cruel. ;-;

My little sister can't be this non-existent

Konata is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 08:16 AM   #10
Rai17
Actor

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase

It's because I look white, isn't it ;~;

~ Leftovers of a Genius

-My Twitter
--My YouTube
---My Instagram

Tags
driving, first experience, first time