Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > General Forum > Market Place

Notices

Market Place Here you can Buy/Sell/Trade your video game items. Trade Pokemon, Animal Crossing and other related items.

Old 02-11-2013, 11:41 AM   #1
Chubah
Goomba
Points: 34, Level: 1 Points: 34, Level: 1 Points: 34, Level: 1

Chubah is an unknown quantity at this point

Nintendo Power collection - full years 1995-1999

Hello people,

I bought my Nintendo Power magazines a couple years ago from a US seller in mint condition, most of them look like they haven't been read yet! Anyway since I need to move house soon and after losing interest in my N-64 collection I have to put them for sale.

I am selling the full years 1995(when N-64 was introduced and starts receiving hype in Nintendo Power), 1996, 1997, 1998 and 1999. All 60 Magazines are in near mint condition with no missing pages or posters!

You can find pictures of the magazines here: http://imgur.com/a/29K8p#4

I'm located in France so I would like to sell them to people in Europe so that I won't have to send them oversees, they are kinda rare in Europe compared to the US and really hard to find - especially in such quantity and condition.

If you are interested let me know via pm, we can either arrange the transaction via PayPal or I can list them on eBay if necessary, where I have 100% positive rating over 77 transactions.

I can provide further information or pictures if you message me. Thanks!
Chubah is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2013, 02:00 PM   #2
Zero
8-bit Roots
Points: 4,029, Level: 40 Points: 4,029, Level: 40 Points: 4,029, Level: 40
User owns 1x Poke Ball User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 1x SNES Controller User owns 1x Z-Saber User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Nintendo DS
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote

My Mood: Amused
Zero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Poster Super Member Royalty 
Total Awards: 4

How much are you asking for them?
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 02:41 PM   #3
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1
Points: 58,875, Level: 100 Points: 58,875, Level: 100 Points: 58,875, Level: 100
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom

My Mood: Woot
SuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Level 100 Award NFF Promoter Review of the Month Monster Poster 
Total Awards: 19

Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via MSN to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Skype™ to SuperGamecube64 Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperGamecube64
Depending on your price per issue, I'll gladly pay for shipping to the US if they are in English.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandyn View Post
You wield the banhammer like Thor wields Mjolnir.

"No, you're clearly wrong. A game's success is determined by the score. Opinions are facts now, and if this game gets too many negative facts then this game clearly sucks so we should all just leave and play Kingdom Hearts and Call of Duty.(that hurt to type)" - Sabeta_Sama of GFAQs
SuperGamecube64 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 03:28 PM   #4
Chubah
Goomba

I can sell them for 3 Euros per issue, I think that's a fair price for their condition. I remember paying around 5$ per issue to the original owner when I purchased them a couple years ago.
Old 02-11-2013, 03:35 PM   #5
Zero
8-bit Roots
Points: 4,029, Level: 40 Points: 4,029, Level: 40 Points: 4,029, Level: 40
User owns 1x Poke Ball User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 1x SNES Controller User owns 1x Z-Saber User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Nintendo DS
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote

My Mood: Amused
Zero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Poster Super Member Royalty 
Total Awards: 4

Would that mean you're willing to sell the issues individually and not just as a lot?
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 04:17 PM   #6
Chubah
Goomba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
Would that mean you're willing to sell the issues individually and not just as a lot?
Sorry, not individually as it's a hassle since I have so many issues. 3 Euro per issue means 180 Euro for all 60 issues. Is this a fair price for you?
Old 02-11-2013, 05:11 PM   #7
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1
Points: 58,875, Level: 100 Points: 58,875, Level: 100 Points: 58,875, Level: 100
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom

SuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Level 100 Award NFF Promoter Review of the Month Monster Poster 

Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via MSN to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Skype™ to SuperGamecube64 Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperGamecube64
It's your decision, but as a video game merchandise dealer on eBay really have to say you'd have an easier time selling them individually or in smaller lots, especially to us Americans.

Quote:

"No, you're clearly wrong. A game's success is determined by the score. Opinions are facts now, and if this game gets too many negative facts then this game clearly sucks so we should all just leave and play Kingdom Hearts and Call of Duty.(that hurt to type)" - Sabeta_Sama of GFAQs
Old 02-11-2013, 05:21 PM   #8
Chubah
Goomba

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperGamecube64 View Post
It's your decision, but as a video game merchandise dealer on eBay really have to say you'd have an easier time selling them individually or in smaller lots, especially to us Americans.
I understand that by selling them individually there is room for more profit, however that will take lots of time and effort, not to mention having to deal with postage and shipping multiple times which I try to avoid.

I don't mind dropping the price to 2,5 Euro per issue(so 150 Euro for all 60) if someone buys the lot and if you take care of the shipping cost of course.
Old 02-11-2013, 05:24 PM   #9
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubah View Post
I understand that by selling them individually there is room for more profit, however that will take lots of time and effort, not to mention having to deal with postage and shipping multiple times which I try to avoid.

I don't mind dropping the price to 2,5 Euro per issue(so 150 Euro for all 60) if someone buys the lot and if you take care of the shipping cost of course.
So I take it that it would be out of the question to ask for you to sell me all the issues with anything about Ocarina of Time in them as a lot then?

Quote:

Old 02-12-2013, 03:46 AM   #10
Chubah
Goomba

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperGamecube64 View Post
So I take it that it would be out of the question to ask for you to sell me all the issues with anything about Ocarina of Time in them as a lot then?
Hehe, that might be plenty of them especially in the later years since the game was introduced in December 1995 and released in November 1998, however I still prefer to either sell all 60 issues or to sell full years individually (12 issues at a time).

It's safe to say that you can find news, pictures, articles and guides in most issues of 1996-1999.