Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Creative Corner > Design Corner > Avatars, Banners, Sigs

Notices

Avatars, Banners, Sigs Avatars, Banners and Signature files post here

Old 02-12-2013, 07:22 PM   #1
Masfuko
Out of the world~!!
Points: 1,272, Level: 19 Points: 1,272, Level: 19 Points: 1,272, Level: 19
User owns 1x Sapphire User owns 1x Ruby User owns 1x Poke Ball

My Mood: Innocent
Masfuko has much to be proud ofMasfuko has much to be proud ofMasfuko has much to be proud ofMasfuko has much to be proud ofMasfuko has much to be proud ofMasfuko has much to be proud ofMasfuko has much to be proud ofMasfuko has much to be proud of

Send a message via Skype™ to Masfuko 3DS Friend Code: doesn't work... PSN ID: eh Xbox Live Gamertag: MaldyBidon WiiU ID: not yet?
Signature Request .-.

Hey, fellow gentlemen of the GFX team of badassness. I made that a word for y'all. Love you's.

I was wanting to have an actual signature that, ya know, seems cool, matches me, such like that crappp. I was wondering if anybody was up to doing it; I already have all the pictures that would be a good example. Any takers? I'll wuv you's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperGamecube64 View Post
are you implying I like fat hairy assed men sitting on my face?

cus if you are, I might buy a plane ticket just to smack you like a bitch
Masfuko is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-12-2013, 07:42 PM   #2
Miggles
Le Migs
Points: 3,385, Level: 36 Points: 3,385, Level: 36 Points: 3,385, Level: 36

Miggles has much to be proud ofMiggles has much to be proud ofMiggles has much to be proud ofMiggles has much to be proud ofMiggles has much to be proud ofMiggles has much to be proud ofMiggles has much to be proud ofMiggles has much to be proud of

Awards Showcase
Review of the Month Review of the Month 
Total Awards: 2

Xbox Live Gamertag: Miggles92
Give us some deets!
Old 02-12-2013, 07:46 PM   #3
Masfuko
Out of the world~!!

Masfuko has much to be proud ofMasfuko has much to be proud ofMasfuko has much to be proud ofMasfuko has much to be proud ofMasfuko has much to be proud ofMasfuko has much to be proud ofMasfuko has much to be proud ofMasfuko has much to be proud of

Send a message via Skype™ to Masfuko 3DS Friend Code: doesn't work... PSN ID: eh Xbox Live Gamertag: MaldyBidon WiiU ID: not yet?
Well, I was going to send the pics on Skype, but here.

I wanted the border to look somewhat like the border on this.

Here's my horrible Facebook cover. See how the logo has, like, a chainsaw around it? I wanted something like that, but 'round Masfuko. I could make that, though. Aaaaaaand I don't think it should be a picture of me... or maybe it could. IDEAS?? xD

Quote:

Old 02-12-2013, 08:46 PM   #4
Brandyn
The Gentleman
Points: 58,459, Level: 100 Points: 58,459, Level: 100 Points: 58,459, Level: 100
User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 2x SNES Controller User owns 1x Invincibility Star User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Four Sword
User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 1x Fire Element

My Mood: Gaming
Brandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards Brawl AM First Time Award Mufasa Yoshi NFF's 4th Annual Award NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month Level 100 Award 
Total Awards: 15

Send a message via AIM to Brandyn Send a message via Yahoo to Brandyn Send a message via Skype™ to Brandyn 3DS Friend Code: 3282-3036-3021 PSN ID: Brandyn_Johnson WiiU ID: Brandyn_Johnson
Just ask Konata. We all know he really takes his time and puts blood, sweat, and tears into his banners. Like that one Christmas banner he made me.

Ultra Street Fighter IV mains: Gen, Dudley, Ryu
Tekken Revolution mains: Steve Fox, Kazuya
Tekken 6 mains: Steve Fox, Jin, Hwoarang
King of Fighters XIII team: Ryo/Kim Kaphwan/Joe
Brandyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 08:48 PM   #5
Masfuko
Out of the world~!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandyn View Post
Just ask Konata. We all know he really takes his time and puts blood, sweat, and tears into his banners. Like that one Christmas banner he made me.
Do you still have that banner? If you do, can I check it out?

Quote:

Old 02-12-2013, 08:57 PM   #6
Brandyn
The Gentleman
Points: 58,459, Level: 100 Points: 58,459, Level: 100 Points: 58,459, Level: 100
User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 2x SNES Controller User owns 1x Invincibility Star User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Four Sword

Brandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards Brawl AM First Time Award Mufasa Yoshi NFF's 4th Annual Award NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month Level 100 Award 

Send a message via AIM to Brandyn Send a message via Yahoo to Brandyn Send a message via Skype™ to Brandyn 3DS Friend Code: 3282-3036-3021 PSN ID: Brandyn_Johnson WiiU ID: Brandyn_Johnson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masfuko View Post
Do you still have that banner? If you do, can I check it out?
Fulcher's Masterpiece:

Old 02-12-2013, 08:58 PM   #7
Masfuko
Out of the world~!!

I should get him to do me a banner anyways xD

Quote:

Old 02-12-2013, 09:02 PM   #8
Brandyn
The Gentleman

Awards Showcase

In all seriousness Miggles is really good. This is the one she made me:

Old 02-12-2013, 09:04 PM   #9
Masfuko
Out of the world~!!

Hmmm... that is really good... I think she's AFK atm, but I might give her a holler.

Quote:

Old 02-13-2013, 12:58 PM   #10
Konata
The NEET Thing To Do
Points: 38,061, Level: 100 Points: 38,061, Level: 100 Points: 38,061, Level: 100
User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Purple Pikmin User owns 1x White Pikmin User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Yellow Pikmin User owns 1x Red Pikmin
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Princess Ruto

My Mood: Inspired
Konata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Signature of the Month NFF Referrer Signature of the Month NFF Annual Awards NFF Bachelor Award Member of the Month Level 100 Award NFF Old Man Award 
Total Awards: 13

I managed to get 7 hours of my day spare to create a masterpiece. I hope it's good enough..

My little sister can't be this non-existent

Konata is online now   Reply With Quote