Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > Member Game Reviews > Classic Nintendo Reviews

Notices

Classic Nintendo Reviews Section for all Retro Nintendo Games for NES, SNES, Gamecube, Nintendo 64, Gameboy

Comment

Review Tools
Animal Crossing
Animal Crossing
Published by SuperGamecube64
02-15-2013
Author review
GraphicsN/A
StorylineN/A
Controls/GameplayN/A
SoundN/A
Average N/A%
Animal Crossing

Spoiler

Published by
Futtbuck Bro no.1
SuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via MSN to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64
Sponsored Links
By Megas75 on 02-15-2013, 11:34 PM
dat Spoiler
By Colorful CrAzYoNzZ on 02-16-2013, 03:15 PM
LOL. Yeah, what Megas said. Love it. xD

Good review. This is one of my favorite games too. I'm playing it right now as I wait for New Leaf!

I agree that storage isn't enough for the vast number of items you can find. You should be able to store more in the cabinets, like the same amount you can store in your inventory, at least.

Great job, apart from a few minor mistakes. :3
By SuperGamecube64 on 02-16-2013, 03:22 PM
I just finished editing said mistakes.
By Nintenduendo on 02-16-2013, 09:03 PM
This review makes me wanna play Animal Crossing.
By Cam3ron36@NFF on 02-17-2013, 02:11 AM
I've had so many towns in this in the past, trying to stick to one town for the last while now. My friend and I had been on a trip to our lake in the summer with the family, so there wasn't much to do. We took turns playing this for a while in that trip which was about a week in a bit I think. Of course when we weren't out doing lake stuff, this is what we were playing.

I still have the file, although I liked the co-opness we had there. Planning to bring a couple of more people up on easter and continue the file adding another 2 people to the mix. Going to be one heck of a task to take out all the weeds after that long though. I don't want to play the game unless it's with friends.
By SuperGamecube64 on 02-17-2013, 02:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam3ron36@NFF View Post
I've had so many towns in this in the past, trying to stick to one town for the last while now. My friend and I had been on a trip to our lake in the summer with the family, so there wasn't much to do. We took turns playing this for a while in that trip which was about a week in a bit I think. Of course when we weren't out doing lake stuff, this is what we were playing.

I still have the file, although I liked the co-opness we had there. Planning to bring a couple of more people up on easter and continue the file adding another 2 people to the mix. Going to be one heck of a task to take out all the weeds after that long though. I don't want to play the game unless it's with friends.
Why pull the weeds when you can have Wisp do it for you?
By Cam3ron36@NFF on 02-17-2013, 02:23 AM
Good plan, I forget how to do that, but I'll look that up when I come to it.

One thing I always hated with the whole memory card thing was villagers just left the village like there was no tomorrow the second you visited another town. Didn't matter if you unplugged the memory card, they just left to the other town apparently, even thought they can't since the other memory card is gone I think? Never understood that one fully.
By Mascara on 02-17-2013, 04:31 AM
Heh. "Pull into your mom"...
Classic.
By SuperGamecube64 on 05-22-2013, 06:11 AM
Updated to video
Comment