Nintendo Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > Member Articles

Notices

Member Articles Members Articles

Comment

Article Tools
Misdirection's Top Ten Cutest Anime/Video Game Girls!!
Mostly Anime, though.
Published by Misdirection
02-23-2013

KAWAII AS FUUUUUUCK!!
...Ok, now that I go that out of the way, I just wanted to say that I have been itching to make this list for a while now. All it is, is me compiling ten of which I believe are the cutest Anime Characters, or at least, Anime-esque. If that wasn't clear enough as is.

OK ANYWAY starting off we have:
Haruhi Suzumiya!!!

I'll be honest I only started watching this anime this morning, but from what I've seen, as dramatic, over the top, etc. as she is, she's ****ing adorable, just in the way she gets excited. I don't know what else to say about her, soooo let's move on to;

Zelda From Wind Waker!!!

Yeah. Yeah, I went there. Wind Waker Zelda is my all time favorite incarnation of the beautiful princess, because this time, she's cute as ****. There's just something adorable about her, not just in her looks, but the way she's so vindictive of Link, even though she's not really mean towards him. Anyone who's played Wind Waker probably knows.
Ok next one

Rena, From When the Cicada's Cry!!!

She was just, so.... d'aww...
But, uh... then the story picked up.
No spoilers... but, she's not so cute anymore.
BUT SHE WASSSSSS... at one point!

ok next one is...
Tifa Lockhart!!! From Final Fantasy !!!!!!!

This one is a biiiiit of a stretch, because, u know. She's got cans. But seriously, all jokes aside, there is just something about Tifa that always gave of an aura of a kind-hearted, caring person, and at times, that can be damn cute.
So there you go do you need anymore clarification?
ok next one ---->

CHIE!!! From... Persona 4.

So...uh, ok, so, I'll be honest with you. I've never seen this character in action. I've never played Persona 4, and Persona 4: The Animation hasn't yet crept forward in my backlog of anime, HOWEVER, I have heard SO much about this character that I can't help but add her on the list. She's just cute. I mean, LOOK AT THOSE EYES...
Totally not feeding an inside joke on another site...

Yeah. So, the next one is.....

Miku Hatsune, bitches!

She's a singer. She's sixteen years old. She sings. I think I've made my point.
Regardless of the lovely music, she's cute as all hell. Just look at her.

AMBER!!! FROM DARKER THAN BLACK!!!!!!!

One of my personal favorite Anime characters of all time! She was just so cute from the minute I saw her in the anime. I grew attached to this character pretty much instantly, so she just had to be on the list!

Ohhh... ok into the top three now. Starting of is:

Tsusaka Hiiragi from LUCKY STAR.

You don't know how much you love her cuteness until you've heard her voice in the English dub of the anime. It hits you like a tonne of bricks. It's a ****ing sack of cuteness bricks, coming your way, at ten thousand miles an hour.
in other words: you will fall in love with her too.

I think this one was inevitable for me...

DAWN from POKEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alright, let me tell you a story. As A kid, in those painfully, painfully awkward times, one thing I always turned too was cartoons, in this particular case, Pokemon. Dawn was, like, my first cartoon crush. Mmk?
Now, as a teenager, I eventually got my hands on Pokemon Platinum, and I still gawked at how adorable Dawn was. So I downloaded the Diamond and Pearl anime just to see this character's cuteness again.
I wasn't let down.THAT'S GOTTA COUNT FOR SOMETHIN', FOLKS
Oh, and disclaimer: I AM AWARE THAT SHE IS TEN, I DON'T ROLL THAT WAY.

I can only think of one cuter...

Senna, from Bleach: Memories of Nobody.

She's just...Augh, she's sublime. Kawaii as ****... Does eyes, dat hair, dat cute PERSONALIT-
Oh my god I'm looking at an Anime version of my lover. Yes, uh, ahem. Clearly, this is kind of a personal point, but this girl right here, Senna, reminds me of my girlfriend a bit. Not too go into too much detail about that, but basically Senna is very outgoing, sarcastic in a way, and just, all around fascinating to be around. Which I have always loved. Clearly. Why else would she be at number one, tied with Senna?
Oh, Wait, SHI-...

So there you go, guys and girls, a list I've been long meaning to get out there... Duh, hope you enjoyed. Etc.
Published by
Dragon Tamer
Misdirection is just really niceMisdirection is just really niceMisdirection is just really niceMisdirection is just really nice

Article Tools
Sponsored Links
By SuperGamecube64 on 03-06-2013, 05:02 PM
I apologize for taking so long to approve this. In the future, please let me know when you submit an article. It happens so rarely that I do not bother to check.
By Killua on 03-06-2013, 05:07 PM
Hey, I like this list!

I would replace Tsusaka with Konata though.

Cool idea though and a cool article. Nice man.
By Tanis on 03-06-2013, 05:09 PM
Needs moar lolis.
By Megas75 on 03-06-2013, 05:10 PM
My brother absolutely loves Chie
By Misdirection on 03-06-2013, 06:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killua View Post
Hey, I like this list!

I would replace Tsusaka with Konata though.

Cool idea though and a cool article. Nice man.
This is my list dangit and I think Tsukasa is cuter
o-o

And No worries, SGC64. Though I wasn't sure who it sent too. I'll keep that in mind for next time.
By Konata on 03-07-2013, 08:19 AM
Oh my god I actually hate Chie so much. She is one of the most annoying and typically generic morons I've ever had to listen to. She's a complete and utter bitch to Yosuke for pathetic reasons, overreacts all the time, and do not get me started on her voice. Her Japanese voice isn't that bad, but in English.. dear god. I absolutely hate her accent. E way she patronises people, how she talks so disgustingly and emphasises words. Ugh. Sorry.

Nice to see Rena though. Or is that her real name. Ahahahahaheuhrujdjdjvndifndifnifnxiksjdwi.
By Misdirection on 03-07-2013, 08:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konata View Post
Oh my god I actually hate Chie so much. She is one of the most annoying and typically generic morons I've ever had to listen to. She's a complete and utter bitch to Yosuke for pathetic reasons, overreacts all the time, and do not get me started on her voice. Her Japanese voice isn't that bad, but in English.. dear god. I absolutely hate her accent. E way she patronises people, how she talks so disgustingly and emphasises words. Ugh. Sorry.

Nice to see Rena though. Or is that her real name. Ahahahahaheuhrujdjdjvndifndifnifnxiksjdwi.
Chie's cute... and I like her voice... >_>
And Rena whaifbekf?!?!?!
****, the bell just went off in my head.
dun dun duuunnnnn
By FrozenPhoenix96 on 03-15-2013, 02:45 PM
Where's the Zelda from Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword?.....
She's not listed... o.O

Spoiler

Spoiler

XD
By Konata on 03-15-2013, 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenPhoenix96 View Post
That is one ugly Zelda.
Comment