Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > Nintendo Retro Consoles > Super Nintendo

Notices

Super Nintendo Super Nintendo section post here!

Old 02-26-2013, 04:32 PM   #1
cassowary
Goomba
Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1

cassowary is an unknown quantity at this point

Arrow Vampire and Star Boss game titles search/question

I don't know anything more about these two games for Super Nintendo other than the game involving a vampire boy uses a round rim hat that can be upgraded as a weapon and the other game I only played up to the first boss and doesn't have the gaming speed (map scrolling/character movement/item and equipment list scrolling/battle messages and graphics) of Super Mario World. The first mentioned game is cast with a black-haired vampire boy as the protagonist. The second game is slow is what I'm trying to say, like slower than all the Pokemon games by a half second or the same speed as Pokemon. And in the second game just 'Apple' is the first healing item I see available. In the second game the map has a road that goes south from the start of the game and is grassy with wooden beam supported mines (aboveground or below ground I don't remember) and the only other road goes west from the town or house in the start of the game and has an inaccessible path right by this simple white dome temple that at least the first boss is summoned with something and fought against but either I didn't level up way longer than just an hour or there was a road I didn't find to properly progress the game. The second game might not be as popular and includes a blonde haired boy. If anyone knows the titles or somewhere or some site that has images with the game title search engine, that's what I'm asking for in this thread and I will check it probably once a week. Thanks!
cassowary is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-2013, 05:57 PM   #2
cassowary
Goomba
Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1

cassowary is an unknown quantity at this point

I've found the title involving a young vampire and a thrown hat but the other title I haven't run across yet. It's not that fun either being slow to bring up a menu and attack. It must have been an earlier game. I just thought the bosses would look cool because their original to the game. That's all I'm asking is the title of a 3rd person role playing game for the snes that has an Apple for healing in the beginning of the game and mines to the south of the home town with bats as monsters.
cassowary is offline   Reply With Quote