Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > Member Game Reviews > Classic Nintendo Reviews

Notices

Classic Nintendo Reviews Section for all Retro Nintendo Games for NES, SNES, Gamecube, Nintendo 64, Gameboy

Comment

Review Tools
Bloody Roar: Primal Fury
Fight Like an Animal
Published by SuperGamecube64
03-04-2013
Author review
GraphicsN/A
StorylineN/A
Controls/GameplayN/A
SoundN/A
Average N/A%

Forgive my Allergy ridden voice.

Published by
Futtbuck Bro no.1
SuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via MSN to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64
Sponsored Links
By Colorful CrAzYoNzZ on 03-04-2013, 09:15 PM
I actually like games with less blood and guts all over the place. I was a bit put off by the "Bloody Roar" title, but it didn't prove to be as gross as I feared.

I always wondered the same about all fighting games. "Why are they fighting?" I just don't get why they have to settle everything with violence.

Anyway, another good review. I've only played this once, but you covered every detail I remembered about it.
By SuperGamecube64 on 03-04-2013, 09:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorful CrAzYoNzZ View Post
I actually like games with less blood and guts all over the place. I was a bit put off by the "Bloody Roar" title, but it didn't prove to be as gross as I feared.

I always wondered the same about all fighting games. "Why are they fighting?" I just don't get why they have to settle everything with violence.

Anyway, another good review. I've only played this once, but you covered every detail I remembered about it.
Most fighting games have an explanation for why they are fighting. This one just doesn't for some reason.
By Ghostbody on 03-04-2013, 09:25 PM
Used to play these a lot. Long main all day but the second was sublime for how simple it was to get into and how you could just experiment to combo a lot.
By SuperGamecube64 on 03-05-2013, 04:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostbody View Post
Used to play these a lot. Long main all day but the second was sublime for how simple it was to get into and how you could just experiment to combo a lot.
I always mained Bakuryu and Shina.
By SuperGamecube64 on 05-21-2013, 11:00 PM
updated to video
Comment