Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > General Forum > General Chat > WorldWide News, Politics & Religion

Notices

WorldWide News, Politics & Religion Title Says It All

Old 03-08-2013, 04:21 PM   #1
Megas75
A Goddamn Philistine
Points: 22,408, Level: 93 Points: 22,408, Level: 93 Points: 22,408, Level: 93
User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 3x SNES Controller User owns 1x Megaman\'s Helmet User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 2x Chao
User owns 1x Black Mage User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x X-Buster User owns 1x Sub Tank User owns 1x Heart Tank

My Mood: Twisted
Megas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Monster Poster Profile of the Month Award News Reporter Welcome Wagon Royalty Poster 
Total Awards: 7

North Korea cancels Nuclear Pacts

Quote:
North Korea cancels nuclear pacts, intensifies war-like rhetoric in UN vote’s aftermath

Edith M. Lederer, Associated Press | 13/03/08 | Last Updated: 13/03/08 11:54 AM ET
More from Associated Press

AP Photo/KCNA via KNSNorth Korean leader Kim Jong-un, centre, meeting military personnel on Jangjae islet in a photo released Thursday.
Twitter Google+ LinkedIn Email Comments View fullsize More

CLICK TO ENLARGENorth Korea's missile arsenal, its potential reach and payloads
UNITED NATIONS — North Korea kept up its war-like rhetoric Friday after the UN vote to impose new sanctions, issuing a statement saying it was cancelling a hotline and a nonaggression pact with rival South Korea.

North Korea’s Committee for the Peaceful Reunification of Korea, the country’s arm for dealing with cross-border affairs with Seoul, said it will retaliate with “crushing strikes” if enemies intrude into its territory “even an inch and fire even a single shell.” It also said it was voiding past nuclear disarmament agreements between North and South Korea.

South and North Korea agreed in a 1992 joint declaration not to produce, test or use nuclear weapons. North Korea has since conducted three nuclear tests.

The resolution also targets North Korea’s ruling elite by banning all nations from exporting expensive jewelry, yachts, luxury automobiles and race cars to the North. It also imposes new travel sanctions that would require countries to expel agents working for sanctioned North Korean companies.

The success of the sanctions could depend on how well they are enforced by China, where most of the companies and banks that North Korea is believed to work with are based.

Tensions with North Korea have escalated since Pyongyang launched a rocket in December and conducted last month’s nuclear test — the first since Kim took charge. Many countries, especially in the region, had hoped he would steer the country toward engagement and resolution of the dispute over its nuclear and missile programs. Instead, the North has escalated its threats.
SOURCE - http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/03...tes-aftermath/

Problems with North Korea have going on for a while and if things don't well all Hell will break loose
Old 03-08-2013, 04:32 PM   #2
Masfuko
Out of the world~!!
Points: 1,272, Level: 19 Points: 1,272, Level: 19 Points: 1,272, Level: 19
User owns 1x Sapphire User owns 1x Ruby User owns 1x Poke Ball

My Mood: Innocent
Masfuko has much to be proud ofMasfuko has much to be proud ofMasfuko has much to be proud ofMasfuko has much to be proud ofMasfuko has much to be proud ofMasfuko has much to be proud ofMasfuko has much to be proud ofMasfuko has much to be proud of

Send a message via Skype™ to Masfuko 3DS Friend Code: doesn't work... PSN ID: eh Xbox Live Gamertag: MaldyBidon WiiU ID: not yet?
These are scary times, men.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperGamecube64 View Post
are you implying I like fat hairy assed men sitting on my face?

cus if you are, I might buy a plane ticket just to smack you like a bitch
Masfuko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 04:40 PM   #3
JemStar
Konata's booty
Points: 5,528, Level: 47 Points: 5,528, Level: 47 Points: 5,528, Level: 47

My Mood: Sleepy
JemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud of

Send a message via Skype™ to JemStar PSN ID: BlackChilliBean
I've heard something about this. I heard they threatened the US? Or maybe Yahoo was exaggerating things.

Starting to worry anyway.

"I collect, not play." - Quinten talking about My Little Pony.
JemStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 06:33 PM   #4
Masfuko
Out of the world~!!

Masfuko has much to be proud ofMasfuko has much to be proud ofMasfuko has much to be proud ofMasfuko has much to be proud ofMasfuko has much to be proud ofMasfuko has much to be proud ofMasfuko has much to be proud ofMasfuko has much to be proud of

Send a message via Skype™ to Masfuko 3DS Friend Code: doesn't work... PSN ID: eh Xbox Live Gamertag: MaldyBidon WiiU ID: not yet?
If America was to get attacked, we would

A. Be able to properly defend ourselves, since we've always had a good National Guard.
B. Let them attack us because the government doesn't give a damn.
C. Be attacked by our own government and blame it on other nations.

To say that I have little faith and trust in my government as of right now is an understatement.

Quote:

Old 03-08-2013, 06:54 PM   #5
Mascara
Back again again
Points: 1,946, Level: 26 Points: 1,946, Level: 26 Points: 1,946, Level: 26

My Mood: Flirty
Mascara is a splendid one to beholdMascara is a splendid one to beholdMascara is a splendid one to beholdMascara is a splendid one to beholdMascara is a splendid one to beholdMascara is a splendid one to beholdMascara is a splendid one to beholdMascara is a splendid one to behold

Awards Showcase
Princess Award NFF 3rd Annual Award 
Total Awards: 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMo0EGcnljs
Skip to about 4:40

Last edited by Mascara; 03-08-2013 at 07:00 PM.
Mascara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 07:06 PM   #6
Masfuko
Out of the world~!!

Had no idea he'd be into that stuff. lol

Quote:

Old 03-08-2013, 11:20 PM   #7
Nintenduendo
Estupidez
Points: 16,499, Level: 82 Points: 16,499, Level: 82 Points: 16,499, Level: 82
User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x Super Mushroom

My Mood: Cold
Nintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Monster Poster NFF Annual Awards Profile of the Month Award NFF's 4th Annual Award Poster NFF Debater 
Total Awards: 6

As far as the US getting hit goes, anything NKorea has at the moment is woefully inaccurate. Not to mention the US government has said they have the capability to stop the attack.

Needless to say, if NKorea is going through with this, then they're going to get stamped out by a US-sized boot print.

Nintenduendo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 12:09 AM   #8
travis
Agent of the system
Points: 835, Level: 15 Points: 835, Level: 15 Points: 835, Level: 15

travis has a spectacular aura abouttravis has a spectacular aura abouttravis has a spectacular aura about

The only thing im afraid of is that something like this may be the start of world war 3. Its no secret that the US governments agenda is to remove population from the planet. Its also no secret that all the other UN members fall in line with what we desire. China has a massive population issue and they are allies with north korea. What sides do you think people will take if bombs start to fire??

As was stated early in this thread. Scary times. Worse than a lot of people understand they are..
Old 03-12-2013, 03:36 PM   #9
JemStar
Konata's booty
Points: 5,528, Level: 47 Points: 5,528, Level: 47 Points: 5,528, Level: 47

My Mood: Sleepy
JemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud of

Send a message via Skype™ to JemStar PSN ID: BlackChilliBean
Quote:
Originally Posted by travis View Post
The only thing im afraid of is that something like this may be the start of world war 3. Its no secret that the US governments agenda is to remove population from the planet. Its also no secret that all the other UN members fall in line with what we desire. China has a massive population issue and they are allies with north korea. What sides do you think people will take if bombs start to fire??

As was stated early in this thread. Scary times. Worse than a lot of people understand they are..
People are often optimistic about times like this I suppose, I guess people have to be though. It's better than losing your head.
I knew about the agenda on removing some of the population, but I read more about the conspiracy side of it I guess.
World war 3 would inevitably happen at some point anyway. Whether if it's soon or in many years time. It is pretty scary times, man.

"I collect, not play." - Quinten talking about My Little Pony.
JemStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 10:16 PM   #10
travis
Agent of the system
Points: 835, Level: 15 Points: 835, Level: 15 Points: 835, Level: 15

travis has a spectacular aura abouttravis has a spectacular aura abouttravis has a spectacular aura about

I agree about the trying to remain positive and not losing your head thing. And also about the fact that there will be another war. History says that will happen again.

But in regards to what you were saying about conspiracy stuff. Sadly, a very large number of them are true. In this new age of the inernet. They can no longer silence people the way they once did. Thats what all the laws are about that try to regulate the internet. They will get them passed. Its just a matter of time.