Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > Nintendo Characters

Notices

Nintendo Characters Talk about any of your favorite Nintendo characters.

Old 03-10-2013, 09:01 AM   #1
FrozenPhoenix96
Show me your power!!
Points: 1,804, Level: 25 Points: 1,804, Level: 25 Points: 1,804, Level: 25
User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Bomb User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Classic User owns 1x Bob-omb User owns 1x Green Shell User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x SNES Controller
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Nunchuck User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Gold Coin User owns 1x Chao

FrozenPhoenix96 has a spectacular aura aboutFrozenPhoenix96 has a spectacular aura aboutFrozenPhoenix96 has a spectacular aura about

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF's 4th Annual Award Welcome Wagon 
Total Awards: 2

Send a message via Skype™ to FrozenPhoenix96
Legend of Zelda: Good VS Evil

Here we can talk about the evil side and the good side of The Legend of Zelda.
Who's your favorite good guy? And who's your favorite villain?
Who would win against who?
And which evil guy would win against a other evil guy?
Is Link your favorite good guy? Or one of his companions?
And which characters would be a good team?
Talk about that and more here!

General Onox.

- FP.

3DS FC: 4656-6673-5632
FrozenPhoenix96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2013, 04:54 PM   #2
Megas75
A Goddamn Philistine
Points: 23,904, Level: 94 Points: 23,904, Level: 94 Points: 23,904, Level: 94
User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 3x SNES Controller User owns 1x Megaman\'s Helmet User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 2x Chao
User owns 1x Black Mage User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x X-Buster User owns 1x Sub Tank User owns 1x Heart Tank

My Mood: Twisted
Megas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Monster Poster Profile of the Month Award News Reporter Welcome Wagon Royalty Poster 
Total Awards: 7

WiiU ID: Megas75
Favorite Hero would have to be the Hero of Time himself

As for Bad guy, I'd have to give it to Zant, to the point where I wanted him in Brawl(and honestly, I still kinda do). I hope that we get to see more of him in the future, I dunno how, but someway
Old 03-12-2013, 05:28 PM   #3
Brandyn
The Gentleman
Points: 59,285, Level: 100 Points: 59,285, Level: 100 Points: 59,285, Level: 100
User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 2x SNES Controller User owns 1x Invincibility Star User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Four Sword
User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 1x Fire Element

My Mood: Lonely
Brandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
NFF Ice Bucket Challenge NFF Annual Awards Brawl AM First Time Award Mufasa Yoshi NFF's 4th Annual Award NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month 
Total Awards: 16

Send a message via AIM to Brandyn Send a message via Yahoo to Brandyn Send a message via Skype™ to Brandyn 3DS Friend Code: 3282-3036-3021 PSN ID: Brandyn_Johnson WiiU ID: Brandyn_Johnson
Favorite Hero: The Hero of Twilight. Even though all the Links generally have the same personality (or, lack thereof) I guess this one seemed the most compassionate out of all the Zeldas I've played.

Favorite Villain: Gotta give it to Ganondorf himself, who is also my favorite Nintendo villain overall. Zant is a close second though I was hoping he would appear in future games.

TWILIGHT PRINCESS SPOILERS:

His 180 degree turnaround was just awesome.

Brandyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 10:08 PM   #4
Nintenduendo
Estupidez
Points: 16,499, Level: 82 Points: 16,499, Level: 82 Points: 16,499, Level: 82
User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x Super Mushroom

My Mood: Cold
Nintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Monster Poster NFF Annual Awards Profile of the Month Award NFF's 4th Annual Award Poster NFF Debater 
Total Awards: 6

My favorite hero is Link from Skyward Sword. A lot of his personality reminded me a lot of my own, and to me he felt like he was a lot more emotional and had more personality to him than his predecessors. Or, ancestors....? Whatevs. You could feel the happiness, the anxiety, the humility, and the sadness of his character, and to me, feeling all that was a complete breath of fresh air into his character.

My favorite villain is Ganondorf, from Wind Waker. In many ways you can tell he is a tragic character of sorts, working from a more meticulous and mental way than his usual powerful and brutish way. The way he speaks of why he commits his acts in the final climax of the game is sad, yet his quick turnaround to attacking Link and assembling the Triforce makes you wonder if his story was a facade or was the actual truth, and that power has corrupted him even though he still intends to set things right for his people. His character in this game is a real thought-provoking piece of work.

Nintenduendo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 01:14 AM   #5
SirManguydude
LoZ Expert
Points: 11,149, Level: 69 Points: 11,149, Level: 69 Points: 11,149, Level: 69
User owns 1x Gold Coin User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Earth Element User owns 1x Mirror Shield User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Fire Element User owns 1x Master Sword
User owns 1x Heart Tank User owns 1x Z-Saber User owns 1x X-Buster User owns 1x Sub Tank User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 1x Megaman\'s Helmet User owns 1x Black Belt

My Mood: Lonely
SirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award NFF 3rd Annual Award Royalty Super Member Good Grammar Award Yoshi Signature of the Month Banner of the Month 
Total Awards: 12

My favorite hero was Groose.

My favorite villain was Groose.

A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least expect it. That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your unit.

SirManguydude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 01:18 AM   #6
Nintenduendo
Estupidez
Points: 16,499, Level: 82 Points: 16,499, Level: 82 Points: 16,499, Level: 82
User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x Super Mushroom

My Mood: Cold
Nintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Monster Poster NFF Annual Awards Profile of the Month Award NFF's 4th Annual Award Poster NFF Debater 
Total Awards: 6

My favorite Groose was Groose.

Nintenduendo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 12:39 PM   #7
Masfuko
Out of the world~!!
Points: 1,272, Level: 19 Points: 1,272, Level: 19 Points: 1,272, Level: 19
User owns 1x Sapphire User owns 1x Ruby User owns 1x Poke Ball

My Mood: Innocent
Masfuko has much to be proud ofMasfuko has much to be proud ofMasfuko has much to be proud ofMasfuko has much to be proud ofMasfuko has much to be proud ofMasfuko has much to be proud ofMasfuko has much to be proud ofMasfuko has much to be proud of

Send a message via Skype™ to Masfuko 3DS Friend Code: doesn't work... PSN ID: eh Xbox Live Gamertag: MaldyBidon WiiU ID: not yet?
My favorite hero was Wind Waker Link.

My favorite villain was Majora.

...at that rate, I wouldn't care who won in a battle. That would be an AMAZING cross-over...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperGamecube64 View Post
are you implying I like fat hairy assed men sitting on my face?

cus if you are, I might buy a plane ticket just to smack you like a bitch
Masfuko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 02:36 PM   #8
FrozenPhoenix96
Show me your power!!
Points: 1,804, Level: 25 Points: 1,804, Level: 25 Points: 1,804, Level: 25
User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Bomb User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Classic User owns 1x Bob-omb User owns 1x Green Shell User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x SNES Controller
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Nunchuck User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Gold Coin User owns 1x Chao

FrozenPhoenix96 has a spectacular aura aboutFrozenPhoenix96 has a spectacular aura aboutFrozenPhoenix96 has a spectacular aura about

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF's 4th Annual Award Welcome Wagon 
Total Awards: 2

Send a message via Skype™ to FrozenPhoenix96
My favorite villain is General Onox.
My favorite hero is Link.

3DS FC: 4656-6673-5632
FrozenPhoenix96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 09:40 PM   #9
Misdirection
Chaos Master
Points: 972, Level: 16 Points: 972, Level: 16 Points: 972, Level: 16
User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x SNES Controller

Misdirection is just really niceMisdirection is just really niceMisdirection is just really niceMisdirection is just really nice

PSN ID: Sonikku1994
My favorite character is Skull Kid, but he's sort of a neutral character in the Zelda universe, so I'll mark him as such.

I was going to say my favorite villain was Dark Link, but then Masfuko reminded me that my favorite villain is Majora.

My favorite protagonist would have to be Zelda, when she actually has some involvement in the plot. My favorite being Wind Waker.

So Majora is my favorite villain, Zelda is my favorite hero, and Skull Kid is my favorite overall.

Misdirection is online now   Reply With Quote