Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Creative Corner > Profiles and Blogs

Notices

Profiles and Blogs Blogs and Profiles written by our members, telling about themselves.

Old 04-07-2013, 11:29 AM   #1
Alice
----
Points: 32,768, Level: 100 Points: 32,768, Level: 100 Points: 32,768, Level: 100
User owns 1x SNES Controller User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller

My Mood: Artistic
Alice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant future

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Member of the Month NFF Old Man Award NFF Annual Awards Level 100 Award NFF's 4th Annual Award Royalty Welcome Wagon Joker 
Total Awards: 14

Send a message via MSN to Alice Send a message via Skype™ to Alice 3DS Friend Code: 3711-7997-2642 PSN ID: ArktikAlice Xbox Live Gamertag: ArktikAlice
So this happened...

You: No time to explain, grab a gun and let's go, kid.
Stranger: But... I have to ask. You know i always do. Where are we going?
You: We're going to... We're going somewhere safe, kid.
Stranger: Yea thanks. That explains alot.
You: We just need to get away from here. There are those... Things around.
Stranger: What things?
You: I'm not sure.
You: They look like they climbed straight outta hell in my eyes.
Stranger: Well thats ****ing dreepy.
Stranger: *creepy
You: Just grab a gun and let's go.
Stranger: Fine fine. *grabs the one off the table* im coming. Sheesh
You: Look, just keep your eyes open and take down anything that moves.
Stranger: OK got it.
You: -He loads a clip into his AK74u and heads over to a door-
You: Let me take the lead. I'll whistle when I'm sure that the coast is clear.
Stranger: fine. *stays behind you and looks around cautiously*
You: -He slowly opens the door, and peeks outside. He almost immediately pulls it closed-
You: We are NOT going that way...
Stranger: *She can't help but chuckles* ok try that way. *she points left*
You: That's a window, kid...
Stranger: and? It IS another way out.
You: But we have nothing to help us down, and we're on the second floor.
You: And for god's sake, there might be some of those things down there.
Stranger: *she rolls her eyes* I was meaning to see if the coast was clear.
You: -He walks over to the window and peers out-
You: Heh... Looks pretty clear. There are a few stragglers here and there, but otherwise pretty empty.
Stranger: *she smiles happily and does a victory pose* what I tell ya.
You: Alright, alright, you got me there, but how exactly are we going to GET down there?
You: I mean, that door over there just goes up, and that other door leads to a hallway full of... Well...
Stranger: Ok well we can try and climb down the pipe thingy... shit what's it called...
You: Doesn't matter. We'll have to go down one a time though, that thing can't support us both.
Stranger: *she nods* ok well maybe you should go first....
You: Ladies first.
Stranger: *she makes a face* oh gee thanks. *she pulls open the window* worst idea so far
You: -He puts a cigar in his mouth and lights it-
You: Any idea we have at this point is a 'bad' idea, it's whether or not we're smart enough to know that they're bad ideas that determines our survival.
Stranger: *she huffs unamused* do you have to smoke that? It smells awful.
You: Listen, kid, just get down that pipe. I don't want to sped any more time in here than's necessary.
You: -He lets out a harsh breath, making a plume of smoke escape his mouth.
Stranger: *she coughs and scowls then starts climbing out and grabs the pipe being careful and mutters to herself* jerk.
You: -There is a loud bang on one of the doors, and a loud crack can be heard-
You: SON OF A BITCH!
You: -He charges towards the door and presses his weight against it, trying to keep the THING behind it back-
You: GET OUT OF HERE, DAMMIT!
Stranger: *panics and slides down the pipe almost slipping but regains my hold and hops down*
Stranger: *she shouts up in panic* HURRY UP COME DOWN HERE
You: -There's a loud bang, and some ungodly roar comes from the room. A series of gunshots ring out-
Stranger: *She looks around full of worry and panic and screams up* GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE.
You: -Some more gunshots ring out, and crashing sounds. The gunshots progressively get more and more distant, and more and more sparce-
Stranger: *doesn't know what to do and pacing worriedly and holds my knife close to me* damn it... shit c'mon...
You: **** **** **** **** **** ****!
You: -He bounds out the window and grasps the pipe, sliding down at a ridiculous speed-
You: SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND RUN!
You: -He speeds off down the street, trying to jam another clip into his gun-
Stranger: *She scowls at him but takes off running with him and watches the window then ahead*
Stranger: *She looks around making sure she doesn't get to close to anything*
Stranger: YOU'RE AN IDIOT
You: -There is a loud bang from the building behind them, and one of the walls crashes down. Behind it's remains stands a huge figure with an appearance of pure terror. It lets out a blood-curtling roar, and begins chasing the two at full speed-
You: AM I NOW!?
You: -He pulls a grenade from his pocket, rips out the pin, and tosses it over his shoulder back at the monster-
Stranger: *She covers her mouth to not scream and looks absolutely horrified and runs a bit faster then turns to him*
Stranger: YES YOU ARE.
Stranger: *flinches away from the grenade hoping to god it works*
You: JUST KEEP MOVING!
You: -There is a loud explosion, followed by what sounds like a disgruntled groan-
You: I... I THINK I SEE A... A TRUCK UP AHEAD.
Stranger: DO YOU SEE MY LEGS?!??! I AM MOVING.
Stranger: *she jolts surprised at the explosion but gets excited* OH PLEASE....
You: IT'S AT A GAS STAION, AND I SEE NO OTHER ****ING OPTIONS!
Stranger: **** **** **** ALRIGHT. *she looks around and keeps looking back*
You: -He slammed into the truck, and yanked open the door. A corpse toppled out-
You: Doesn't look like this bloke has the keys... CAN YOU HOTWIRE THIS THING?
Stranger: *She laughs hysterically at the corpse and gets smart* oh look who can't do something.
Stranger: Yea I can get out of the way. *pushes him aside and starts to work on the car*
You: -There is another loud roar, and a huge crashing sound that almost resembles that of a car being smashed-
You: Good... Hotwire that thing and get the **** out of here.
Stranger: *she sees the sparks and the car turns on* ALRIGHT NOW YOU DRIVE. *she hops in and looks at the smashing sound* eh...
You: In that ****ing thing, we will NOT outrun this guy. If I distract him, you still have a chance...
You: -He pulls off his backpack and tosses it in the car at her-
You: There's some food in there, plenty of ammunition, a map, and a compass. Be on your way.
You: -He unpockets another grenade, and readies it-
Stranger: *she looks at him bewildered* oh **** no. get in the damn car. *she hops in the driver seat*
Stranger: NOW. we can weave through the city. That THING can't be fast like that.
Stranger: I'm not leaving you. Don't do this to me.
You: -A car flies from across the street and crashes into the gas station building-
You: -He slams the truck door shut-
You: GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!
You: -He pulls the pin on the grenade, throws it, and pulls up his AK74u, ready to shoot-
Stranger: *she shakes her head not wanting to leave him behind* oh hell no. *opens the door and pushes him into the truck and closes the door*
Stranger: point it at the THING and ill drive. like i said. You can be an idiot.
You: YOU'RE MAKING A ****ING MISTAKE!
You: -The explosion causes the beast to roar again, and snarl loudly-
Stranger: *she punches his shoulder hard* JUST WATCH ME. I DON'T CARE.
Stranger: *she takes off speeding down taking sharp turns glancing back and thinking* is there a boat place near by? can this thing swim?
You: There's a drawbridge nearby... Maybe this thing has enough left in it to jump the gap.
Stranger: *she smiles at him stupidly* like you said earlier. bad idea for survival. *she speeds faster and looks for the drawbridge taking short cuts*
You: He leaned out a window, and saw nothing but a few stragglers-
You: I have no idea if that thing can jump the gap or not...
Stranger: Well I got another idea. are they hunting cause they can hear us? what if we blast the radio on the but jump out and send it up the bridge?
You: Hell... I have no idea...
You: -He pulls out another cigar, having lost his last one, and lights it-
You: It's worth a shot I guess...
Stranger: Alright then.... grab the bag... *she looks nervous and grabs some heavy wood from the back seat* get ready....
Stranger: whats with you and cigars!??! really???! right now?
You: Calms me down, kid...
You: -He grabbed the pack and put it on. He set his hand on the door handle, and grasped his gun with the other-
You: You're too young to understand.
Stranger: What's that suppose to mean? I'm pretty sure I can comprehend this situation. *turns a few more corners*
You: The cigar part, kid. You're too young to understand. Just keep on driving.
Stranger: Sure right. *she looks a bit pissed off but does keep driving* get ready.
You: -He smirked a bit-
Stranger: *she notices* what?
You: Worst idea... So far. hehe.
Stranger: *she smiles smally* I know. *she puts the block of wood down on the petal* OK OUT NOW!
You: -He rips open the door and tumbles out, holding his gun firmly. He loses his footing and skids on his side a little bit, but shrugs it off-
Stranger: *she opens her door and tucks and rolls out and quickly gets up and runs over to him* up up lets go... be quiet into that store...
Stranger: *shee runs over looking through the window* psst all clear!
You: -He begins limping over to her, but behind him there is a loud roar, and the beast can be seen charging after them.-
You: I DON'T THINK IT'S DRAWN TO SOUND!
Stranger: *surprised and she panics* ****! *runs over to him and helps him and supports him* lets go!
You: -He drops the cigar from his lips and tries to move faster-
You: I don't think I'm going to make it kid...
Stranger: Stop, right there just stop. we just need to find a tall building and climbs from there.
You: -The creature charged onto the area where the man had landed, and began smashing its arms into the ground. It lifted its head and began snorting a bit.-
Stranger: *looks back and thinks* i think its smell.... *she looks at him* I think its smell... *she walks him along faster*
You: THen I guess the cigars were a bad idea... and I reek of them..
Stranger: Yea you do. *she chuckles softly* you need a shower... water. Water will get rid of the sent and that THING can't find us.
You: -The beast let out a snarl and turned its attention to the man. It growled furiously.-
You: Well... That's not a good sign at all...
You: -He grabbed her and shoved her towards the building. He pulled his gun up and took a few shots at the beast before speeding off the opposite direction of the building in a full sprint.-
Stranger: *she looks back at him and screams* WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!? *she frowns and goes in the building but watches to surprised to move*
Stranger: **** **** **** you idiot!!!
You: -There's an explosion heard, and a few gunshots-
Stranger: *She can barely see anything and she sits under the window deciding not to watch and tucks close to herself*
You: -A few gunshots ring out, but after awhile, they die into complete silence-
Stranger: *She notices that she can't hear the gunshots anymore and get upset and reaches a hand out to slowly close the door* shit...
You: -A hand grabs the side of the door before she can finish closing it-
You: Don't lock me out
Stranger: *she jumps up tears in her eyes and flat out punches his arm and pulls him inside and closes the door* You ass. *huffy and shaky*\
You: -He coughs a bit, but smiles regardless-
You: That thing... Did a number on me...
Stranger: *She rubs her face and grabs his wrist* what happened you alright? Where are you hurt?
You: -He coughs harshly, and spits out a blob of blood.-
You: Everywhere really... and at this rate, I don't think I'm going to be very useful...
Stranger: *she pulls him along* well lets go, i think this is some sort of apartment. Showers and medical supplies.
You: Look... Kid... In my condition... I'm not going much further...
You: -He stumbles a bit, hitting a wall, and slumps to the floor-
You: I have too many broken bones... I'm bleeding internally...
You: I'm surprised I'm even alive now...
Stranger: *She looks at him sadly and kneels down with him* we have to do something... anything
Stranger: *She looks at him and at his condition and just hopelessly praying*
Stranger: I want to help... I don't want to leave you behind.
You: Kid... Do me a favour...
You: -He reaches into his pocket and pulls out his last cigar. A few AK bulelts topple out, too-
You: Take those bullets... and my gun...
You: -He lifts the cigar to his mouth, and lets it rest there.-
Stranger: *She takes the bullets and pockets them and grabs the gun*
Stranger: I hate to leave you like this...
Stranger: god I wish this didn't happen...
You: Take it... And go...
Stranger: *She give this low scream and paces*
You: -He raises his lighter to his cigar, and strikes it a few times before it finally lights his cigar-
You: Good luck out there...
Stranger: *She nods and smiles sadly* Thanks.... for everything. *She doesn't leave yet knowing she has a few* you and your cigars... *She shakes her head*
You: -He closes his eyes, and smiles a bit.-
You: Worst... Idea...
Stranger: *She nods looking away giving a trembling chuckle* the worst.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gareth
I spend many lonely nights wishing Alice would lock me in my bedchamber and pleasure me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderRebelNews via Skype
There are too few hours in a day for things like 'eating'
Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2013, 04:40 PM   #2
Nintenduendo
Estupidez
Points: 16,499, Level: 82 Points: 16,499, Level: 82 Points: 16,499, Level: 82
User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x Super Mushroom

My Mood: Cold
Nintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Monster Poster NFF Annual Awards Profile of the Month Award NFF's 4th Annual Award Poster NFF Debater 
Total Awards: 6

Holy shit.

10/10.

Nintenduendo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 09:42 PM   #3
Alice
----
Points: 32,768, Level: 100 Points: 32,768, Level: 100 Points: 32,768, Level: 100
User owns 1x SNES Controller User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller

My Mood: Artistic
Alice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant future

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Member of the Month NFF Old Man Award NFF Annual Awards Level 100 Award NFF's 4th Annual Award Royalty Welcome Wagon Joker 
Total Awards: 14

Send a message via MSN to Alice Send a message via Skype™ to Alice 3DS Friend Code: 3711-7997-2642 PSN ID: ArktikAlice Xbox Live Gamertag: ArktikAlice
Alice knows how to kill some time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gareth
I spend many lonely nights wishing Alice would lock me in my bedchamber and pleasure me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderRebelNews via Skype
There are too few hours in a day for things like 'eating'
Alice is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
roleplay, what a loser