Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > General Forum > Media Entertainment

Notices

Media Entertainment Discuss Movies, Music, TV, Books, Comics and anything related to Media Entertainment.

View Poll Results: Favorite Marvel Studios Movie?
Iron Man 1 50.00%
Incredible Hulk 1 50.00%
Iron Man 2 0 0%
Captain America 0 0%
Thor 0 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-02-2013, 05:55 PM   #1
Brandyn
The Gentleman
Points: 59,756, Level: 100 Points: 59,756, Level: 100 Points: 59,756, Level: 100
User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 2x SNES Controller User owns 1x Invincibility Star User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Four Sword
User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 1x Fire Element

My Mood: Lonely
Brandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
NFF Ice Bucket Challenge NFF Annual Awards Brawl AM First Time Award Mufasa Yoshi NFF's 4th Annual Award NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month 
Total Awards: 16

Send a message via AIM to Brandyn Send a message via Yahoo to Brandyn Send a message via Skype™ to Brandyn 3DS Friend Code: 0147-1346-8804 PSN ID: Brandyn_Johnson WiiU ID: brandyn1994
What was your favorite "Phase 1" Marvel Movie?

By that I mean the films from Marvel Studios that take place in the Marvel Cinematic Universe leading up to the Avengers. What was your favorite individual movie? Which of the new batch of films are you most excited for?

We got Iron Man 3, Captain America 2, Thor 2

Also, I read somewhere that FOX no longer owns the Fantastic Four movie liscense so that has automatically reverted back to Marvel Studios. Same with Daredevil and The Punisher, so we can also have Marvel Studio rebooted Fantastic Four and Daredevil movies. (Not sure if Marvel/Disney would make a live action Punisher movie unless they toned him down).

If only Sony would give the Spiderman liscense to Marvel Studios.

Brandyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2013, 09:42 PM   #2
Nintenduendo
Estupidez
Points: 16,499, Level: 82 Points: 16,499, Level: 82 Points: 16,499, Level: 82
User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x Super Mushroom

My Mood: Cold
Nintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Monster Poster NFF Annual Awards Profile of the Month Award NFF's 4th Annual Award Poster NFF Debater 
Total Awards: 6

I'm just gonna go ahead and slip it in, because while it ended Phase 1, it was still part of Phase 1. The Avengers.

Let me go ahead and keep going here. It is by far the greatest superhero movie in my mind. There is everything here for everyone. For the people who watched the build up, they relished in watching all the different storylines intersect in one grand fashion. To the passing movie fan, it was a perfect summer action movie with familiar names but with a plot that didn't require you to know the previous storylines.

Man, I just thought it was perfect. Aside from Ruffalo-Hulk, each character returned with their characters intact, and not only that new facets to their movie personas were added on with this. The battles were grand, ridiculous, and just all out fun to watch. The script was fantastic and dammit Joss Whedon did Marvel's movie series good with this.

It was amazing. /gushing

Nintenduendo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 01:03 AM   #3
Megas75
A Goddamn Philistine
Points: 24,201, Level: 94 Points: 24,201, Level: 94 Points: 24,201, Level: 94
User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 3x SNES Controller User owns 1x Megaman\'s Helmet User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 2x Chao
User owns 1x Black Mage User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x X-Buster User owns 1x Sub Tank User owns 1x Heart Tank

My Mood: Twisted
Megas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Monster Poster Profile of the Month Award News Reporter Welcome Wagon Royalty Poster 
Total Awards: 7

WiiU ID: Megas75
I'm with Nintenduendo with Avengers, but out of the poll, I'd have to go with Iron Man, mostly because I haven't seen enough of the other movies
Old 05-03-2013, 10:57 AM   #4
Brandyn
The Gentleman
Points: 59,756, Level: 100 Points: 59,756, Level: 100 Points: 59,756, Level: 100
User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 2x SNES Controller User owns 1x Invincibility Star User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Four Sword
User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 1x Fire Element

My Mood: Lonely
Brandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
NFF Ice Bucket Challenge NFF Annual Awards Brawl AM First Time Award Mufasa Yoshi NFF's 4th Annual Award NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month 
Total Awards: 16

Send a message via AIM to Brandyn Send a message via Yahoo to Brandyn Send a message via Skype™ to Brandyn 3DS Friend Code: 0147-1346-8804 PSN ID: Brandyn_Johnson WiiU ID: brandyn1994
I didn't include the Avengers because I was curious to know what peoples' favorite series/hero is. But the Avengers was a blast.

I saw all the leading up movies except Thor (which I wanted to see but just wasn't able to ultimately). It's between Iron Man and Captain America for me.

Brandyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 04:18 PM   #5
Killua
Property Of Nicci
Points: 1,162, Level: 18 Points: 1,162, Level: 18 Points: 1,162, Level: 18
User owns 1x Four Sword User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Red Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Frog Suit User owns 1x Ruby User owns 1x Master Ball
User owns 1x Yellow Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Shuriken User owns 1x Mega Man

My Mood: Spaced
Killua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant future

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF's 4th Annual Award Poster 
Total Awards: 3

Iron Man is the only one I've seen lol, I'm not even gonna take a vote that'd be a bit bias.
It must be the drugs that got us doing this crazy shit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic Fuentes View Post
Iíve been having this dream that we can fly, so maybe if we never wake up we can see the sky.
Killua is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
avengers, cinematic, marvel, universe