Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > Gaming News

Notices

Gaming News Gaming News around the world.

Old 05-15-2013, 12:41 PM   #1
Megas75
A Goddamn Philistine
Points: 23,763, Level: 94 Points: 23,763, Level: 94 Points: 23,763, Level: 94
User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 3x SNES Controller User owns 1x Megaman\'s Helmet User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 2x Chao
User owns 1x Black Mage User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x X-Buster User owns 1x Sub Tank User owns 1x Heart Tank

My Mood: Twisted
Megas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Monster Poster Profile of the Month Award News Reporter Welcome Wagon Royalty Poster 
Total Awards: 7

WiiU ID: Megas75
Regular Show Video game coming for the 3DS, Adventure Time coming for home consoles

Quote:
The companies announced last month that they were producing a Regular Show game, the first video game based on the surreal series. Regular Show: Mordecai and Rigby in 8-Bit Land, which is in development at WayForward Technologies and is set for release on Nintendo 3DS this fall, transports the titular groundskeepers into old-school video games that they have to make their way through. According to a press release from D3Publisher, WayForward is working "in close collaboration" with J.G. Quintel, the series' creator.

D3Publisher is teaming up with WayForward again for their second Adventure Time video game, Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I Don't Know!. The companies released Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd You Steal Our Garbage?! on 3DS last November, and the follow-up is coming this fall to 3DS, as well as Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Windows PC and Wii U.

Explore the Dungeon players can choose to step into the roles of characters such as Finn, Jake, Marceline and Cinnamon Bun the game will support four-player co-op as they attempt to save the Candy Kingdom by exploring the Secret Royal Dungeon underneath the Land of Ooo.
SOURCE - http://www.polygon.com/2013/5/14/432...sher-fall-2013

I'm honestly excited for this. Regular Show always struck me as the type of license that should have game adaptations, especially since the show already has loads of references that avid gamers could catch like the Power Glove

Also, it's nice to have a console Adventure Time game
Old 05-15-2013, 03:14 PM   #2
SanePsychoSuper
Basic Contradiction
Points: 3,686, Level: 38 Points: 3,686, Level: 38 Points: 3,686, Level: 38
User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Princess Ruto

My Mood: Crappy
SanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to behold

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Profile of the Month Award Signature of the Month Poster NFF Annual Awards NFF Bachelorette Award Princess Award Profile of the Month Award 
Total Awards: 7

Another Adventure Time game would be awesome! I'm not sure if I would get it on a console or 3DS though..
SanePsychoSuper is online now   Reply With Quote