Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Creative Corner > Design Corner

Notices

Design Corner Post anything you want to show off that you created or if you want a Sig, Avatar, Banner, etc. made or want to compete in a GFX Battle to prove your GFXing skills.

Old 06-07-2013, 03:26 AM   #1
MrKidPixel
Karate Man 2
Points: 570, Level: 11 Points: 570, Level: 11 Points: 570, Level: 11

MrKidPixel is an unknown quantity at this point

PSN ID: LucasMcLightning
INDIE BRAWLERS!!!

As you know, I once talked about Indie All-Stars Battle Royale. I wasn't that good at the time. But I redid the idea, and made it what an indie mascot brawl SHOULD be! This is INDIE BRAWLERS!!! NO BS CHARACTERS! NO CRAPPY IDEAS USED JUST TO MAKE MONEY! Plus I made it have a SSB engine to give it that hectic feel to it.

Here's the roster so far:

Steve (Minecraft)
Isaac (The Binding of Isaac)
Tim (Braid)
Madotsuki (Yume Nikki)
Ib (Ib)
Quote (Cave Story)
Boy (Limbo)
Zoya (Trine)
Josef (Machinarium)
McPixel (McPixel)
Commander Video (Bit.Trip)
Slenderman (SLENDER)
Player (Retro City Rampage)
Abobo (Abobo's Big Adventure)
Meat Boy (Super Meat Boy)
Spelunky (Spelunky)
The Kid (I Wanna Be the Guy!)

Stage Ideas:
Nether (Minecraft)
Balcony (Yume Nikki)
Guertana Gallery (Ib)
C.H.A.D. (Super Meat Boy)
Bloody Gardens (I Wanna Be The Guy!)
Little Inferno (Little Inferno)

If you have any suggestions, let me know!
MrKidPixel is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-07-2013, 05:38 AM   #2
Konata
The NEET Thing To Do
Points: 37,613, Level: 100 Points: 37,613, Level: 100 Points: 37,613, Level: 100
User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Purple Pikmin User owns 1x White Pikmin User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Yellow Pikmin User owns 1x Red Pikmin
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Princess Ruto

My Mood: Inspired
Konata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Signature of the Month NFF Referrer Signature of the Month NFF Annual Awards NFF Bachelor Award Member of the Month Level 100 Award NFF Old Man Award 
Total Awards: 13

Maybe Jacket from Hotline Miami.

My little sister can't be this non-existent

Konata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 01:56 PM   #3
MrKidPixel
Karate Man 2
Points: 570, Level: 11 Points: 570, Level: 11 Points: 570, Level: 11

MrKidPixel is an unknown quantity at this point

PSN ID: LucasMcLightning
The main game works like this: Each player has 2 bars; The Power Bar and The Damage Bar. The Damage Bar works like in Smash Bros., while the Power Bar is a mix between the PTE Meter from Cartoon Network PTE and the Super Bar from PSASBR. Certain attacks just do damage, but some attacks release orbs from the victim(s), which include:
- Fully charged Smash Attacks.
- Throws
- Some items (Some items just do damage and knockback.)
Once the bar fills, you can activate your Fighter Finale (Final Smash.) If an opponent loses a stock, they will lose some orbs from the Power Bar, which will shoot onto the stage for players to collect. However, to avoid cheapness, there is a mechanic called the "Loser Loss." When KOed, the amount of power lost from the Power Bar will depend on the rank that the player was in the battle before death. If you're last place, you won't lose many orbs. However, if you're in 1st, you could lose as much as half of your meter! Keep in mind that some characters have more attacks that deal damage, and some have more attacks that drop orbs, and some are in the middle.

Like I said before, in most stages, if a certain part of the stage is attacked, it'll change the layout of the stage, sometimes even giving out orbs! Some stages create and then destroy objects or platforms, sometimes releasing orbs when destroyed. In auto scrolling levels, the levels are set into "segments". They are squares of a set arrangement of platforms, each different than the last. They are then strung in a random order, with it no set order, making the scrolling layout totally unpredictable.

Full Roster is going to be revealed soon.

Last edited by MrKidPixel; 06-13-2013 at 09:48 PM.
MrKidPixel is offline   Reply With Quote