Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > Nintendo Games > Zelda Series

Notices

Old 06-10-2013, 06:19 AM   #1
SirManguydude
LoZ Expert
Points: 11,149, Level: 69 Points: 11,149, Level: 69 Points: 11,149, Level: 69
User owns 1x Gold Coin User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Earth Element User owns 1x Mirror Shield User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Fire Element User owns 1x Master Sword
User owns 1x Heart Tank User owns 1x Z-Saber User owns 1x X-Buster User owns 1x Sub Tank User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 1x Megaman\'s Helmet User owns 1x Black Belt

My Mood: Lonely
SirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award NFF 3rd Annual Award Royalty Super Member Good Grammar Award Yoshi Signature of the Month Banner of the Month 
Total Awards: 12

What is the Scariest Song from LoZ?

As the title says, what song do you think is insanely creepy, and may have made you wet the bed late at night as a wee bitty one?

I'll throw out the one we can all say gave us nightmares as children. The Shadow Temple theme. The way the notes drag down, almost as though they are being pulled down to hell, or back down the well into the torture chamber.

Also I don't know why, but the Sanctuary theme from LttP always gave me the heebie Jeebies. Maybe it is because it feels so desperate.

And finally I think the Dark World Dungeon Theme gives this feeling like some spooky scary skeleton is right behind you about to stab you in the shower.

What are your thoughts?

A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least expect it. That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your unit.

SirManguydude is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2013, 09:18 AM   #2
Nintenduendo
Estupidez
Points: 16,499, Level: 82 Points: 16,499, Level: 82 Points: 16,499, Level: 82
User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x Super Mushroom

My Mood: Cold
Nintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Monster Poster NFF Annual Awards Profile of the Month Award NFF's 4th Annual Award Poster NFF Debater 
Total Awards: 6

This song threw me off when I first heard it. First of all, it's the first time you enter the Dark World, and everything is so desolate. Second, you're not yourself at all. As weird as it is to say, all of it made the song creepy for me.

Snowhead also gives me some heebie-jeebies.

Nintenduendo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 11:53 AM   #3
SanePsychoSuper
Basic Contradiction
Points: 3,503, Level: 37 Points: 3,503, Level: 37 Points: 3,503, Level: 37
User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Princess Ruto

My Mood: Crappy
SanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to behold

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Profile of the Month Award Signature of the Month Poster NFF Annual Awards NFF Bachelorette Award Princess Award Profile of the Month Award 
Total Awards: 7

The song in the Fire Temple in OoT creeped me out..
SanePsychoSuper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 11:58 PM   #4
Nintenduendo
Estupidez

Nintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Monster Poster NFF Annual Awards Profile of the Month Award NFF's 4th Annual Award Poster NFF Debater 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanePsychoSuper View Post
The song in the Fire Temple in OoT creeped me out..
The one with the chanting actually makes the song better. The one without it is a bit creepier.

Old 06-11-2013, 11:04 PM   #5
Brandyn
The Gentleman
Points: 58,445, Level: 100 Points: 58,445, Level: 100 Points: 58,445, Level: 100
User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 2x SNES Controller User owns 1x Invincibility Star User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Four Sword
User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 1x Fire Element

My Mood: Gaming
Brandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards Brawl AM First Time Award Mufasa Yoshi NFF's 4th Annual Award NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month Level 100 Award 
Total Awards: 15

Send a message via AIM to Brandyn Send a message via Yahoo to Brandyn Send a message via Skype™ to Brandyn 3DS Friend Code: 3282-3036-3021 PSN ID: Brandyn_Johnson WiiU ID: Brandyn_Johnson
I suppose the one that comes the closest to being scary for me is Dark World Dungeon from LttP. Can't really think of any I'd deem scary, I love all the songs.

Ultra Street Fighter IV mains: Gen, Dudley, Ryu
Tekken Revolution mains: Steve Fox, Kazuya
Tekken 6 mains: Steve Fox, Jin, Hwoarang
King of Fighters XIII team: Ryo/Kim Kaphwan/Joe
Brandyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 07:01 PM   #6
Misdirection
Dragon Tamer
Points: 902, Level: 16 Points: 902, Level: 16 Points: 902, Level: 16
User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x SNES Controller

My Mood: Paranoid
Misdirection is just really niceMisdirection is just really niceMisdirection is just really niceMisdirection is just really nice

PSN ID: Sonikku1994
If we are speaking anything unholy that has been spawned from Zelda:

In game, though, I'd say the end of the world from Majora's Mask is very unsettling, albeit one of the most beautiful compositions I've ever heard.

And quite possibly the one that freaked me out most as a kid:

PREPPARE TA DAA
Misdirection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 07:04 PM   #7
Nintenduendo
Estupidez

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misdirection View Post
If we are speaking anything unholy that has been spawned from Zelda:
I get that it's fanmade, but for the love of shit, I hate the song of unhealing, and all the little creepypasta shit tied to it.

Old 06-13-2013, 07:40 PM   #8
ElBootho
The Random EPICness
Points: 3,868, Level: 39 Points: 3,868, Level: 39 Points: 3,868, Level: 39
User owns 2x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Nunchuck User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote

My Mood: Gaming
ElBootho is an unknown quantity at this point

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Royalty 
Total Awards: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nintenduendo View Post
I get that it's fanmade, but for the love of shit, I hate the song of unhealing, and all the little creepypasta shit tied to it.
yeah but wonder if that stuff did worked if you done a 4th day glitch
ElBootho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 12:04 AM   #9
Misdirection
Dragon Tamer
Points: 902, Level: 16 Points: 902, Level: 16 Points: 902, Level: 16
User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x SNES Controller

My Mood: Paranoid
Misdirection is just really niceMisdirection is just really niceMisdirection is just really niceMisdirection is just really nice

PSN ID: Sonikku1994
It was just a fake story...

PREPPARE TA DAA
Misdirection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 01:37 AM   #10
SirManguydude
LoZ Expert
Points: 11,149, Level: 69 Points: 11,149, Level: 69 Points: 11,149, Level: 69
User owns 1x Gold Coin User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Earth Element User owns 1x Mirror Shield User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Fire Element User owns 1x Master Sword
User owns 1x Heart Tank User owns 1x Z-Saber User owns 1x X-Buster User owns 1x Sub Tank User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 1x Megaman\'s Helmet User owns 1x Black Belt

My Mood: Lonely
SirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond reputeSirManguydude has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award NFF 3rd Annual Award Royalty Super Member Good Grammar Award Yoshi Signature of the Month Banner of the Month 
Total Awards: 12

Twilight Princess had quite a bit of Creepy music in it as well. It seems like any time they make a second 3D title for a console, the second one is dark.

A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least expect it. That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your unit.

SirManguydude is offline   Reply With Quote