Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > General Nintendo Section

Notices

General Nintendo Section All general Nintendo content here.

Old 07-28-2013, 11:54 AM   #1
LafterIzPhun
The Troll
Points: 702, Level: 14 Points: 702, Level: 14 Points: 702, Level: 14
User owns 1x Chao User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Nunchuck User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Classic User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald

My Mood: Horny
LafterIzPhun is a jewel in the roughLafterIzPhun is a jewel in the roughLafterIzPhun is a jewel in the rough

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Royalty 
Total Awards: 1

Saddest Nintendo Music

Hi everyone!! LafterIzPhun here, (back after almost a year of inactivity), with another thread for you all to hopefully enjoy

The topic is: what is the saddest song you have ever heard in a Nintendo game you have played. Not one you heard on youtube. One from a game you have played.

I had a hard time choosing. It was between Song of Healing from Majora's Mask, and Lavendar Town theme, Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow.

But I ended up deciding on Lavendar Town, for the reason that the town itself is sad. It's a sad theme for a sad town.

With the Song of Healing, it may sound as sad, but the meaning behind it isn't. The Song of Healing heals, so it can't really have a sad meaning, right?

Let me know what your choices are. I want to hear from everyone

PS... Apologies if this has been done already.

I am the troll, so don't you dare!
LafterIzPhun is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-2013, 01:14 PM   #2
Megas75
A Goddamn Philistine
Points: 24,234, Level: 94 Points: 24,234, Level: 94 Points: 24,234, Level: 94
User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 3x SNES Controller User owns 1x Megaman\'s Helmet User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 2x Chao
User owns 1x Black Mage User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x X-Buster User owns 1x Sub Tank User owns 1x Heart Tank

My Mood: Twisted
Megas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Monster Poster Profile of the Month Award News Reporter Welcome Wagon Royalty Poster 
Total Awards: 7

WiiU ID: Megas75
Midna's Lament
Old 07-31-2013, 05:32 PM   #3
JemStar
Konata's booty
Points: 5,528, Level: 47 Points: 5,528, Level: 47 Points: 5,528, Level: 47

My Mood: Sleepy
JemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud of

Send a message via Skype™ to JemStar PSN ID: BlackChilliBean
I haven't played many games yet to be fair, but I found "Sad Story" (I guess the title gives it away) from Super Mario Galaxy to be pretty sad.

"I collect, not play." - Quinten talking about My Little Pony.
JemStar is offline   Reply With Quote