Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > Gaming News

Notices

Gaming News Gaming News around the world.

Old 08-14-2013, 06:30 PM   #1
Megas75
A Goddamn Philistine
Points: 24,234, Level: 94 Points: 24,234, Level: 94 Points: 24,234, Level: 94
User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 3x SNES Controller User owns 1x Megaman\'s Helmet User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 2x Chao
User owns 1x Black Mage User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x X-Buster User owns 1x Sub Tank User owns 1x Heart Tank

My Mood: Twisted
Megas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Monster Poster Profile of the Month Award News Reporter Welcome Wagon Royalty Poster 
Total Awards: 7

WiiU ID: Megas75
Persona director teases 25th anniversary game

Quote:
The Persona series has grown quite a bit from its beginnings as a spin-off of the Shin Megami Tensei series. Since then, we’ve seen it become a pillar of support for Atlus, not just with games but with anime adaptations, a fighting game spin-off and live stage plays. In a recent blog post, Persona team director and producer Katsura Hashino shared a little message of appreciation for fans on the series’ official blog. Hello, this is the Persona team’s Hashino. The live music event is finally going to be held at the Nippon Budokan (one of Japan’s most iconic venues,) so please allow me to share a brief message of gratitude on behalf of the developers, for the fans who’ve been supporting us. Before we realized it, it (Persona) had become a series that is the topic of many people out there. From television anime adaptations, live-action stage plays, and now a musical live event on the big stage. We are very blessed. Again, looking at it from the development side, it’s been almost 10 years (!) since the same team that was in charge of Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne and Digital Devil Saga began work on Persona 3 in 2004. We’ve been able to make it this far because of the encouragement fans have given us. And we truly appreciate it. Due to certain circumstances as of late, we really regret to have caused you to worry. Next year is the 25th anniversary of the Atlus brand, and there is some news we’d like to share; however, we ask if you can be patient just a little longer. The new titles we’ve yet to announce are all currently being developed zealously. The only issue at the moment is simply how we can further better these titles. While we have been spending our busy days tackling various issues as usual, we’re still doing our best to not lose focus. Lately, it appears that the way games are valued has greatly diversified, but with the sentiments of those who love video games, and our feelings that go into the making of the games along with our accumulated know-how, as long as there are continued challenges and expectations, I believe that the future of gaming will be something great that is full of fun and stimulation. As part of a creator, it would bring me great pleasure to know that we are contributing to said value. And to those of you who are already part of the “pleasure” in our work, nothing brings me greater joy than that. Atlus Persona Team, Directer & Producer Katsura Hashino
SOURCE - http://www.siliconera.com/2013/08/13...tles-and-more/

I'm really hoping one of those involve Persona 5
Old 08-14-2013, 06:40 PM   #2
Konata
The NEET Thing To Do
Points: 38,536, Level: 100 Points: 38,536, Level: 100 Points: 38,536, Level: 100
User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Purple Pikmin User owns 1x White Pikmin User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Yellow Pikmin User owns 1x Red Pikmin
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Princess Ruto

My Mood: Inspired
Konata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Ice Bucket Challenge Signature of the Month NFF Referrer Signature of the Month NFF Annual Awards NFF Bachelor Award Member of the Month Level 100 Award 
Total Awards: 14

I wonder what console Persona 5 will be on. I'm hoping Vita, but it'll probably go to PS3 now based on how the previous games were released.

Hopefully they'll do a "Golden" edition of Persona 3 for Vita though.

My little sister can't be this non-existent

Konata is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 06:41 PM   #3
Konata
The NEET Thing To Do
Points: 38,536, Level: 100 Points: 38,536, Level: 100 Points: 38,536, Level: 100
User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Purple Pikmin User owns 1x White Pikmin User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Yellow Pikmin User owns 1x Red Pikmin
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Princess Ruto

Konata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Ice Bucket Challenge Signature of the Month NFF Referrer Signature of the Month NFF Annual Awards NFF Bachelor Award Member of the Month Level 100 Award 

Edit: posted it twice for some reason.

Old 08-14-2013, 09:01 PM   #4
Killua
Property Of Nicci
Points: 1,162, Level: 18 Points: 1,162, Level: 18 Points: 1,162, Level: 18
User owns 1x Four Sword User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Red Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Frog Suit User owns 1x Ruby User owns 1x Master Ball
User owns 1x Yellow Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Shuriken User owns 1x Mega Man

My Mood: Spaced
Killua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant future

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF's 4th Annual Award Poster 
Total Awards: 3

It better be on the Ps3 cause I dun have a damn Vita! Lol..
It must be the drugs that got us doing this crazy shit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic Fuentes View Post
I’ve been having this dream that we can fly, so maybe if we never wake up we can see the sky.
Killua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 10:57 PM   #5
Megas75
A Goddamn Philistine
User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 3x SNES Controller User owns 1x Megaman\'s Helmet User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 2x Chao
User owns 1x Black Mage User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x X-Buster User owns 1x Sub Tank User owns 1x Heart Tank

Megas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Monster Poster Profile of the Month Award News Reporter Welcome Wagon Royalty Poster 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konata View Post
I wonder what console Persona 5 will be on. I'm hoping Vita, but it'll probably go to PS3 now based on how the previous games were released.

Hopefully they'll do a "Golden" edition of Persona 3 for Vita though.
Doesn't FES technically count as Persona 3's "Golden"? Why not just release it on the Vita's PSN?(assuming Vita can play PS2 games)
Old 08-15-2013, 08:54 AM   #6
Konata
The NEET Thing To Do

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megas75 View Post
Doesn't FES technically count as Persona 3's "Golden"? Why not just release it on the Vita's PSN?(assuming Vita can play PS2 games)
Oh yeah good point.. I completely forgot because FES was the one I played.

Old 09-26-2013, 02:37 PM   #7
Megas75
A Goddamn Philistine

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase

http://p-ch.jp/

https://twitter.com/p_kouhou/statuse...42368825733120

I'm gonna leave these here
Old 09-26-2013, 02:42 PM   #8
Konata
The NEET Thing To Do

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase

So long away D:

I am excited.

Old 11-03-2013, 12:07 AM   #9
Megas75
A Goddamn Philistine

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase

Take this with a grain of salt, but I hope to god it's true

http://www.destructoid.com/atlus-sit...y-264804.phtml
Old 11-03-2013, 01:06 AM   #10
Zero
8-bit Roots
Points: 4,218, Level: 41 Points: 4,218, Level: 41 Points: 4,218, Level: 41
User owns 1x Poke Ball User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 1x SNES Controller User owns 1x Z-Saber User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Nintendo DS
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote

My Mood: Amused
Zero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Poster Super Member Royalty 
Total Awards: 4

Hopefully it's an entirely new game.
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote