Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > General Forum > Market Place

Notices

Market Place Here you can Buy/Sell/Trade your video game items. Trade Pokemon, Animal Crossing and other related items.

Old 08-15-2013, 10:24 PM   #1
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1
Points: 59,012, Level: 100 Points: 59,012, Level: 100 Points: 59,012, Level: 100
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom

My Mood: Woot
SuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Level 100 Award NFF Promoter Review of the Month Monster Poster 
Total Awards: 19

Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via MSN to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Skype™ to SuperGamecube64 Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperGamecube64
Help SG64 Afford His Computer Hardware License!

I am only $40 away from being able to afford the price of my A+(Computer Hardware) exam! I need this license to get a job in my former field of study since my college cut off my financial aid. I also need to pay for gas for the trip. On top of this, me and Colorful CrAzYoNzZ's anniversary is coming up and I'd love to be able to get her something. Paypal is preferred. Prices are negotiable. Pictures available upon request.

Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness (Gamecube) -$20, free shipping
Disc only, OK condition but works perfectly. Goes for $30-$50 even in bad condition normally.

Gameboy Color (Atomic Purple) - $25, $5 shipping
Pristine condition, you won't even believe how excellent this thing looks and plays.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Strategy Guide - $15 + $4 shipping
Excellent condition, and even includes an unused code for a digital version. This is the official guide.

6 Hole Strawfired Ocarina - $15, $5 shipping
This a pendant style ocarina, hand made from ceramic and "strawfired" (burned in a fire composed of straw) to give it a woodsy look. I'll freely give Ocarina lessons over skype to the buyer.

Madcatz Street Fighter X Tekken Fightpad S.D. (Xbox 360/PC) - $20, $5 shipping
An excellent fightpad with excellent artwork on it. Perfect for CAPCOM fighters of all sorts, but I've used it for non CAPCOM fighters as well. Excellent controllers, and around $40-$50 new.

Blue Dragon (Xbox 360) - $5, $2 shipping
A JRPG from the creator of Final Fantasy, with artwork by Akira Toriyama. It's a fairly easy entry level JRPG, but it's fun all around. Complete with all 3 discs, artwork, manual and case.

BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger Limited Edition (Xbox 360) - $20, $4 shipping
An excellent 2D fighting game from the creators of Guilty Gear. Limited edition includes a DVD that teaches various advanced techniques as well as basics, and also a 2 disc soundtrack.

Borderlands Game of the Year Edition - $15, $2 shipping
Borderlands is an amazing, addictive game, and this version includes a second disc with all the downloadable content on it! Complete with both discs, case, manual and artwork.

Brutal Legend (Xbox 360) - $5, $2 shipping
An action game starring Jack Black. It's really difficult to explain, but if you like Metal, particularly classic metal, you're in for a ride. Complete with case,art and manual.

Catherine (Xbox 360) - $20, $2 shipping
Complete with case, art and manual and in excellent condition. Catherine is a puzzle game of sorts, but it never really feels like one. The story is very enthralling and it has high replay value. Normally goes for around $30.

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (Xbox 360) - $25, $2 shipping
I really shouldn't have to explain Metal Gear Solid...I just shouldn't, and if I have to than you should just buy this collection instead because it's amazing. Complete with both discs, case, manual and art.

Mortal Kombat (2011)(Xbox 360) - $10, $2 shipping
easily one of the best fighting games this generation, and absolutely packed with content. Complete with the case, manual and art.

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (Xbox 360) - $10, $2 shipping
you race cars n' stuff. It's fun. Complete with case, art and manual.

Soul Calibur IV (Xbox 360) - $5, $2 shipping
A fighting game from Namco, and one of my favorite fighting game series. Complete with the case, art and manual.

Xbox 360 Console (S Model) - $120, shipping calculated upon sale
a black Xbox 360 S Model. Works great, and includes 2 controllers. Has Halo decals (nice decals intended for such, not stickers). Includes no hard drive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandyn View Post
You wield the banhammer like Thor wields Mjolnir.

"No, you're clearly wrong. A game's success is determined by the score. Opinions are facts now, and if this game gets too many negative facts then this game clearly sucks so we should all just leave and play Kingdom Hearts and Call of Duty.(that hurt to type)" - Sabeta_Sama of GFAQs
SuperGamecube64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-15-2013, 10:29 PM   #2
Killua
Property Of Nicci
Points: 1,162, Level: 18 Points: 1,162, Level: 18 Points: 1,162, Level: 18
User owns 1x Four Sword User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Red Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Frog Suit User owns 1x Ruby User owns 1x Master Ball
User owns 1x Yellow Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Shuriken User owns 1x Mega Man

My Mood: Spaced
Killua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant future

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF's 4th Annual Award Poster 
Total Awards: 3

You're asking too much for Calamity Trigger I got it for cheaper at Gamestop..

Jus sayin.
It must be the drugs that got us doing this crazy shit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic Fuentes View Post
Iíve been having this dream that we can fly, so maybe if we never wake up we can see the sky.
Killua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 10:31 PM   #3
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1
Points: 59,012, Level: 100 Points: 59,012, Level: 100 Points: 59,012, Level: 100
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom

SuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Level 100 Award NFF Promoter Review of the Month Monster Poster 

Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via MSN to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Skype™ to SuperGamecube64 Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperGamecube64
Was it limited edition? If so, I'll match the price.

Quote:

"No, you're clearly wrong. A game's success is determined by the score. Opinions are facts now, and if this game gets too many negative facts then this game clearly sucks so we should all just leave and play Kingdom Hearts and Call of Duty.(that hurt to type)" - Sabeta_Sama of GFAQs
Old 08-15-2013, 10:40 PM   #4
Killua
Property Of Nicci
Points: 1,162, Level: 18 Points: 1,162, Level: 18 Points: 1,162, Level: 18
User owns 1x Four Sword User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Red Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Frog Suit User owns 1x Ruby User owns 1x Master Ball
User owns 1x Yellow Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Shuriken User owns 1x Mega Man

My Mood: Spaced
Killua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant future

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF's 4th Annual Award Poster 
Total Awards: 3

My mistake, I haven't slept in a long time I completely missed the Limited edition. Fair price, again sorry.
It must be the drugs that got us doing this crazy shit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic Fuentes View Post
Iíve been having this dream that we can fly, so maybe if we never wake up we can see the sky.
Killua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 05:07 AM   #5
Rai17
Actor
Points: 14,771, Level: 78 Points: 14,771, Level: 78 Points: 14,771, Level: 78
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Classic User owns 1x Snake rope User owns 1x Yo-Yo User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom User owns 2x Super Mushroom User owns 1x Mr Saturn User owns 1x Invincibility Star
User owns 2x Rod Of Seasons User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 2x Daisy Flower User owns 1x Harp of Ages User owns 2x Princess Peach Crown User owns 1x Water Element

My Mood: Brooding
Rai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Super Member Monster Poster Yoshi NFF Old Man Award Celebrity Royalty NFF 3rd Annual Award Inventor Award 
Total Awards: 10

Oh I'd be more than happy to help you out, bud. DIBS ON THE OCARINA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Leftovers of a Genius

-My Twitter
--My YouTube
---My Instagram
----The NFF Facebook Page
Rai17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 03:54 PM   #6
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai17 View Post
Oh I'd be more than happy to help you out, bud. DIBS ON THE OCARINA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your Box o' Stuff is still not sealed, so I can toss it in...speaking of, when do you want me to actually ship this thing again? When you're at university?

Quote:

Old 08-16-2013, 04:53 PM   #7
Mario
Just Chillaxin
Points: 52,614, Level: 100 Points: 52,614, Level: 100 Points: 52,614, Level: 100
User owns 1x Blue Shell User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Nintendo Wii User owns 1x Links Shield User owns 1x Gold Coin
User owns 1x Invincibility Star User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Red Pikmin

My Mood: Gaming
Mario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond reputeMario has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF's 4th Annual Award Monster Poster NFF Old Man Award NFF 3rd Annual Award Royalty Level 100 Award Mufasa NFF 1st Annual Award 
Total Awards: 9

3DS Friend Code: 4450-2343-3333 WiiU ID: test123
I'm debating a couple of your 360 games. I'll get back with you.

Started from the bottom, now we're here.
Mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 05:06 PM   #8
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase

That's fine. I'll work with you if you want to haggle.

Quote:

Old 08-16-2013, 11:20 PM   #9
Rai17
Actor
Points: 14,771, Level: 78 Points: 14,771, Level: 78 Points: 14,771, Level: 78
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Classic User owns 1x Snake rope User owns 1x Yo-Yo User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom User owns 2x Super Mushroom User owns 1x Mr Saturn User owns 1x Invincibility Star
User owns 2x Rod Of Seasons User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 2x Daisy Flower User owns 1x Harp of Ages User owns 2x Princess Peach Crown User owns 1x Water Element

My Mood: Brooding
Rai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Super Member Monster Poster Yoshi NFF Old Man Award Celebrity Royalty NFF 3rd Annual Award Inventor Award 
Total Awards: 10

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperGamecube64 View Post
Your Box o' Stuff is still not sealed, so I can toss it in...speaking of, when do you want me to actually ship this thing again? When you're at university?
Yessir, in a week :3

~ Leftovers of a Genius

-My Twitter
--My YouTube
---My Instagram
----The NFF Facebook Page
Rai17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 09:27 PM   #10
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase

Borderlands, the ocarina, need for speed, and soul calibur have been sold

Quote: