Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > General Forum > Market Place

Notices

Market Place Here you can Buy/Sell/Trade your video game items. Trade Pokemon, Animal Crossing and other related items.

Old 08-26-2013, 05:10 PM   #1
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1
Points: 59,012, Level: 100 Points: 59,012, Level: 100 Points: 59,012, Level: 100
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom

My Mood: Woot
SuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Level 100 Award NFF Promoter Review of the Month Monster Poster 
Total Awards: 19

Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via MSN to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Skype™ to SuperGamecube64 Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperGamecube64
NFF Exclusive offer: FREE Gunpla commissions!

So I think most people here should know by now that I have started building gunpla (Gundam models). When I started this, I had no idea was I was going to be into it enough to start painting and modding them. I found out that people are actually commissioned to do this, just like people might be commissioned to draw or paint.

I have actually had one offer already for a commission, and while I told him yes, it's going to be a while before he wants or can afford it so I'd love to get some extra practice in.

So, if you are interested, here's a break down of what it will cost...because even though I'm doing the actual work for free, I can't cover the actual model and such.

You will have to buy the kit you want me to mod, as well as any paint colors you want that I don't already have. The only thing you have to pay up front is the price of the kit. I will show you a receipt for the paint should I need any extra. It will cost $7 to ship your model to you within the US(if it's a high grade, otherwise we'll have to talk).

examples of my work:

Banshee Norn (custom fatally battlescarred)
Spoiler

M1 astray (custom heavy weathering and light battlescarring)
Spoiler

Please remember to be as specific as possible about what you want. I will send you work in progress pictures so you can tell me what to change.

Current Commissions
1. Colorful CrAzYoNzZ - Nobel Gundam, light weathering, custom paint
2. Tevin T@lB@iN - Undecided model
3. SirManGuyDude - Fuunsaiki/Master Gundam
4. Tanuki Kun (not a member, but I owe him) - undecided model
5. Rai17 - undecided model

thanks for looking!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandyn View Post
You wield the banhammer like Thor wields Mjolnir.

"No, you're clearly wrong. A game's success is determined by the score. Opinions are facts now, and if this game gets too many negative facts then this game clearly sucks so we should all just leave and play Kingdom Hearts and Call of Duty.(that hurt to type)" - Sabeta_Sama of GFAQs

Last edited by SuperGamecube64; 08-30-2013 at 03:12 AM.
SuperGamecube64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2013, 06:20 PM   #2
Biggoron
Points: 1,070, Level: 17 Points: 1,070, Level: 17 Points: 1,070, Level: 17

Biggoron is just really niceBiggoron is just really niceBiggoron is just really niceBiggoron is just really nice

Send a message via Skype™ to Biggoron
VERY kind of you. I know you mentioned 'mecha' as opposed to 'organic', but what about something like this:
(Also, could someone modify this link to just show the auction picture? Please and thanks.)

?

Last edited by SuperGamecube64; 08-26-2013 at 08:38 PM.
Biggoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 07:36 PM   #3
Killua
Property Of Nicci
Points: 1,162, Level: 18 Points: 1,162, Level: 18 Points: 1,162, Level: 18
User owns 1x Four Sword User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Red Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Frog Suit User owns 1x Ruby User owns 1x Master Ball
User owns 1x Yellow Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Shuriken User owns 1x Mega Man

My Mood: Spaced
Killua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant future

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF's 4th Annual Award Poster 
Total Awards: 3

Tight.
It must be the drugs that got us doing this crazy shit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic Fuentes View Post
Iíve been having this dream that we can fly, so maybe if we never wake up we can see the sky.
Killua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 08:32 PM   #4
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1
Points: 59,012, Level: 100 Points: 59,012, Level: 100 Points: 59,012, Level: 100
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Master Ball User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom

SuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Level 100 Award NFF Promoter Review of the Month Monster Poster 

Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via MSN to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Skype™ to SuperGamecube64 Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperGamecube64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggoron View Post
VERY kind of you. I know you mentioned 'mecha' as opposed to 'organic', but what about something like this:
(Also, could someone modify this link to just show the auction picture? Please and thanks.)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MECHAGODZILL...#ht_1692wt_917

?
I'm not too sure. That kit was released in 1998 and has been discontinued. It won't be as detailed as newer kits would, and would likely require a lot of extra work.

Quote:

"No, you're clearly wrong. A game's success is determined by the score. Opinions are facts now, and if this game gets too many negative facts then this game clearly sucks so we should all just leave and play Kingdom Hearts and Call of Duty.(that hurt to type)" - Sabeta_Sama of GFAQs

Last edited by SuperGamecube64; 08-26-2013 at 08:45 PM.
Old 08-27-2013, 03:21 PM   #5
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase

3 spots left

Quote:

Old 08-29-2013, 05:32 PM   #6
SuperGamecube64
Futtbuck Bro no.1

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase

This is the final time I am bumping the thread. Any last minute takers?

Quote:

Last edited by SuperGamecube64; 08-29-2013 at 07:58 PM.