Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > Member Articles

Notices

Member Articles Members Articles

Comment

Article Tools
The most pain in the ass interrogations in Phoenix Wright(1-3 only)
Published by Megas75
09-03-2013

Whether it be because they have the worst english ever, can't seem to speak properly, are more annoying than Moe the Clown's laughter, or just aren't very interesting characters, there are always "those" characters in the Phoenix Wright series you wish you never had the misfortune to speak to(I'm only putting people from the first 3 games since they're the only ones I've played)

Wendy Oldbag

Always makes things a chore for you to do. Likely due to the fact that her favorite movie stars always wind up dead, but for some reason she likes taking it out on you specifically. The only reason she's low on the list is because even when she pisses me off, her old lady banter sometimes will crack a smile out of me.

Also seeing her hit on Edgeworth is scary

Cody

Because dealing with fanboys always sucks

Victor Kudo

]

He suffers from crazy old people syndrome as well, but unlike Oldbag, he isn't as entertaining

Jean Armstrong

I can get passed the blatantly gay stereotype, I just wish he didn't mix his French and English together

Meekins

Looking at him just screams annoying and incompetent

Sal Manella

Probably one of the creepiest characters in the series. He's also the reason why I hate internet slang. Seriously how did this guy get to be a director(then again with people like Uwe Boll and Michael Bay in real life, it probably isn't surprising)

Lotta Hart

She intentionally makes things difficult for you just to be famous. And what's worse is that she kept showing up everywhere

That Creepy Docter

How the hell is this guy not in prison yet?

Moe the Clown

"AHA! AHA! AHA! AHA! AHA! AHA!"
Published by
A Goddamn Philistine
Megas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond repute

Article Tools
Sponsored Links
By Megas75 on 11-10-2013, 08:12 PM
Well that took forever
By Konata on 11-10-2013, 08:46 PM
Did someone say Oldbag?

Phoenix Wright seems to breed these annoying characters. I guess they did it due to the nature of the game. I imagine real life detectives/attorneys struggle a lot with all sorts of people.
By Tanis on 11-10-2013, 10:27 PM
Cody, Meekins, and Moe are pretty alright. I agree with the rest though.
Comment