Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > Nintendo Games > Zelda Series

Notices

Old 09-04-2013, 09:28 AM   #1
jfreakofkorn
Posting freak
Points: 3,837, Level: 39 Points: 3,837, Level: 39 Points: 3,837, Level: 39

jfreakofkorn is a jewel in the roughjfreakofkorn is a jewel in the roughjfreakofkorn is a jewel in the rough

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards 
Total Awards: 1

is it worth it, the new Wii U Zelda bundle ...???

it was just floating around my head ( like many other things ) deciding if i want to buy it or not ...

the release date is 20th of sept.

from what i know its a game stop exclusive

just had to toss the question of their w/ your thoughts and reviews
jfreakofkorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2013, 09:42 AM   #2
Konata
The NEET Thing To Do
Points: 34,858, Level: 100 Points: 34,858, Level: 100 Points: 34,858, Level: 100
User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Purple Pikmin User owns 1x White Pikmin User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Yellow Pikmin User owns 1x Red Pikmin
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Princess Ruto

My Mood: Inspired
Konata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Referrer Signature of the Month NFF Annual Awards NFF Bachelor Award Member of the Month Level 100 Award NFF Old Man Award NFF's 4th Annual Award 
Total Awards: 12

You only get the digital copy of Wind Waker so if you're a collector it's a bit crap. The controller is the only thing customized which I think is a bit balls, could have done the console too or at least made them golden.

My little sister can't be this non-existent

Konata is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 09:49 AM   #3
SanePsychoSuper
Basic Contradiction
Points: 4,988, Level: 45 Points: 4,988, Level: 45 Points: 4,988, Level: 45
User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time

My Mood: Cheeky
SanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to behold

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Signature of the Month Poster NFF Annual Awards NFF Bachelorette Award Princess Award Profile of the Month Award 
Total Awards: 6

Pretty much what Konata said. It comes with digital game and digital Hyrule Historia. If you don't care about it being digital, then I guess it's worth it. As someone who already has a Wii U and the Hyrule Historia, and prefers to have hard copies, it's not worth it to me personally.

SanePsychoSuper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 10:12 PM   #4
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ
Tastes like pain
Points: 7,809, Level: 59 Points: 7,809, Level: 59 Points: 7,809, Level: 59
User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 1x Chao User owns 1x Mr Saturn

My Mood: In Love
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant futureColorful CrAzYoNzZ has a brilliant future

Awards Showcase
Game Reviewer Review of the Month NFF's 4th Annual Award Royalty Poster Princess Award NFF 3rd Annual Award Review of the Month 
Total Awards: 9

Send a message via MSN to Colorful CrAzYoNzZ Send a message via Skype™ to Colorful CrAzYoNzZ Xbox Live Gamertag: z0mbii baItt
To me, I think it's a great deal. (Has it pre-ordered).

As others have said, it comes with a digital version of WW HD and Hyrule Historia. As a collector of sorts, it's sort of disheartening...but I look at it this way: I'm getting the game I want, along with a special system and a book I want, for $299 USD.

If I were to buy a Wii U separately, it would be $299 for that, then an extra $60 for the game and $20 for the hard copy book. This way, I get all the things I originally want, although digital, for one flat price. Can't beat it. And as a broke college student, I'll have to settle for the digital stuff just because it's such a deal. Basically you're getting a free digital game and book with the purchase of the system. I may buy the hard copy game and book later on for the collection's sake, but for now, just having it on the system will be enough. :3

Sig by me! I <3 LSP.

If I never wake up from this bed...
You will be the one good thing I did.
Colorful CrAzYoNzZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 10:51 AM   #5
jfreakofkorn
Posting freak
Points: 3,837, Level: 39 Points: 3,837, Level: 39 Points: 3,837, Level: 39

jfreakofkorn is a jewel in the roughjfreakofkorn is a jewel in the roughjfreakofkorn is a jewel in the rough

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards 
Total Awards: 1

just doing a quick search (w/ one of my search engines), and i have noticed alot of people are parting w/ their new or slightly used systems .....???

seeing the prices of 150 (system in box) and 350 (bundled up w/ other games).

game stop has like one or two in stock and the rest of the retailers are out .....

just wanted to get some like input on this, whats the deal ..... that bad or just tough times ....???
jfreakofkorn is offline   Reply With Quote