Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > Nintendo DS/DSI/3DS

Notices

Nintendo DS/DSI/3DS Anything Nintendo DS, DS Lite, 3DS, and DSi related.

Old 09-16-2013, 04:49 AM   #1
QubicGames
Goomba
Points: 53, Level: 1 Points: 53, Level: 1 Points: 53, Level: 1

QubicGames is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up AiRace Speed (3DS) Official Thread

Hi there!

I would like to inform you that AiRace Speed is available now in Europe, Australia and America!
Download it from the eShop for 4,99$, 4,99Ä or £4,49 and let your Nintendo 3DSô discover the true meaning of speed and adrenaline.

Check out gameplay footage on a brand new stunning trailer, and look at game screenshots on the official website of the game.

I hope you donít mind that Iím marketing our game directly here.

I just want to let you informed even if some of you already are. And most of all, writing here gives me the chance to read your reactions and answer all your questions about AiRace Speed and our studio QubicGames.

So feel free to post your comments/questions!

Last edited by QubicGames; 09-19-2013 at 10:47 AM.
QubicGames is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2013, 06:46 AM   #2
Konata
The NEET Thing To Do
Points: 37,474, Level: 100 Points: 37,474, Level: 100 Points: 37,474, Level: 100
User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Purple Pikmin User owns 1x White Pikmin User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Yellow Pikmin User owns 1x Red Pikmin
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Princess Ruto

My Mood: Inspired
Konata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Signature of the Month NFF Referrer Signature of the Month NFF Annual Awards NFF Bachelor Award Member of the Month Level 100 Award NFF Old Man Award 
Total Awards: 13

If you're an actual representative for Qubic, please relay a message to your boss and tell him to stop saying "yes" when the development team come to him with shovelware like this.

My little sister can't be this non-existent

Konata is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
airace