Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > Gaming News

Notices

Gaming News Gaming News around the world.

Old 10-15-2013, 11:54 AM   #1
jfreakofkorn
Posting freak
Points: 6,707, Level: 53 Points: 6,707, Level: 53 Points: 6,707, Level: 53

jfreakofkorn is a jewel in the roughjfreakofkorn is a jewel in the roughjfreakofkorn is a jewel in the roughjfreakofkorn is a jewel in the rough

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards 
Total Awards: 1

Limited Edition Zelda, Luigi Special Edition 3DS XL Headed To Europe

http://www.nintendonews.com/2013/10/...ded-to-europe/

Who says Japan gets all the shiny hardware?

Nintendo have just announced two new portable hardware models for the European region: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Limited Edition 3DS XL and a Luigi Special Edition 3DS XL.

The Limited Edition Zelda: A Link Between Worlds 3DS XL model will debut on Tuesday, November 22nd — the same day the game is released. Also, this special hardware model includes a redeemable download code for the digital eShop version of The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds and a 4GB Secure Digital (SD) card. The model features a golden top cover and a branded Triforce on both the top and bottom covers. Pricing details have not yet been released, but we will provide updates as soon as we receive the information.

Next up is the Luigi Special Edition 3DS XL, which is set to be released on Friday, November 1st exclusively from the Nintendo UK Store, which was just recently opened up for business last Wednesday, October 9th. Japan received this same model earlier this year. As with the above Zelda 3DS XL, a 4GB Secure Digital (SD) card will also be included. Pricing details have not yet been released, but we will provide updates as soon as we receive the information.

Nintendo of America have not yet announced these two special 3DS XL models, but we’ll make sure to report future details if received.

jfreakofkorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2013, 12:19 PM   #2
SanePsychoSuper
Basic Contradiction
Points: 3,898, Level: 39 Points: 3,898, Level: 39 Points: 3,898, Level: 39
User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Princess Ruto

My Mood: Crappy
SanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to behold

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Profile of the Month Award Profile of the Month Award Signature of the Month Poster NFF Annual Awards NFF Bachelorette Award Princess Award Profile of the Month Award 
Total Awards: 8

I want the Zelda one so bad. Even if it comes to America though, I won't be able to get it. ;.;
SanePsychoSuper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 12:59 PM   #3
Konata
The NEET Thing To Do
Points: 38,519, Level: 100 Points: 38,519, Level: 100 Points: 38,519, Level: 100
User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Purple Pikmin User owns 1x White Pikmin User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Yellow Pikmin User owns 1x Red Pikmin
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Princess Ruto

My Mood: Inspired
Konata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Ice Bucket Challenge Signature of the Month NFF Referrer Signature of the Month NFF Annual Awards NFF Bachelor Award Member of the Month Level 100 Award 
Total Awards: 14

OH MY GOD WHY.

I want the Zelda one so badly. And Jemma will want the Luigi one even though she just bought a Pokemon one. Screw money I'm in.

My little sister can't be this non-existent

Konata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 01:14 PM   #4
SanePsychoSuper
Basic Contradiction
Points: 3,898, Level: 39 Points: 3,898, Level: 39 Points: 3,898, Level: 39
User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Princess Ruto

My Mood: Crappy
SanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to behold

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Profile of the Month Award Profile of the Month Award Signature of the Month Poster NFF Annual Awards NFF Bachelorette Award Princess Award Profile of the Month Award 
Total Awards: 8

As much as I love my poptart Animal Crossing XL, Zelda is my favorite game series. Part of me now wishes I would have waited to upgrade to the XL. ;.; I do still love my poptart, though, so I will just have to deal.

I don't really like the Luigi one at all. It really bothers me that they just had to put Mario in it. YES, I SEE YOU ON THE BACK TOP RIGHT CORNER, MARIO. He just can't let Luigi have his time to shine. >.<
SanePsychoSuper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 02:59 PM   #5
ゼルダ姫
aka - Shiiku
Points: 1,998, Level: 26 Points: 1,998, Level: 26 Points: 1,998, Level: 26
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Nunchuck User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Classic

My Mood: Tired
ゼルダ姫 is a jewel in the roughゼルダ姫 is a jewel in the roughゼルダ姫 is a jewel in the roughゼルダ姫 is a jewel in the rough

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Profile of the Month Award NFF Old Man Award Princess Award 
Total Awards: 3

Send a message via Skype™ to ゼルダ姫 PSN ID: SmashBrosSheik WiiU ID: Shiiku
Oh... my gosh!
I neeed and waaant the Zelda one! Seriously. I wish it would come out to Americas too. I have yet to own a 3DS, so this could work so well. T.T
Old 10-15-2013, 03:30 PM   #6
Zero
8-bit Roots
Points: 4,217, Level: 41 Points: 4,217, Level: 41 Points: 4,217, Level: 41
User owns 1x Poke Ball User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 1x SNES Controller User owns 1x Z-Saber User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Nintendo DS
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote

My Mood: Amused
Zero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond reputeZero has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Poster Super Member Royalty 
Total Awards: 4

If that Link Between Worlds system comes to NA Zero will be on it like white on rice.
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 06:06 PM   #7
Alice
----
Points: 32,768, Level: 100 Points: 32,768, Level: 100 Points: 32,768, Level: 100
User owns 1x SNES Controller User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller

My Mood: Artistic
Alice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant futureAlice has a brilliant future

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Member of the Month NFF Old Man Award NFF Annual Awards Level 100 Award NFF's 4th Annual Award Royalty Welcome Wagon Joker 
Total Awards: 14

Send a message via MSN to Alice Send a message via Skype™ to Alice 3DS Friend Code: 3711-7997-2642 PSN ID: ArktikAlice Xbox Live Gamertag: ArktikAlice
WHYYYYYYYY?
LUIGI!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gareth
I spend many lonely nights wishing Alice would lock me in my bedchamber and pleasure me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderRebelNews via Skype
There are too few hours in a day for things like 'eating'
Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 09:21 PM   #8
Rai17
Actor
Points: 14,771, Level: 78 Points: 14,771, Level: 78 Points: 14,771, Level: 78
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Classic User owns 1x Snake rope User owns 1x Yo-Yo User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom User owns 2x Super Mushroom User owns 1x Mr Saturn User owns 1x Invincibility Star
User owns 2x Rod Of Seasons User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 2x Daisy Flower User owns 1x Harp of Ages User owns 2x Princess Peach Crown User owns 1x Water Element

My Mood: Brooding
Rai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Super Member Monster Poster Yoshi NFF Old Man Award Celebrity Royalty NFF 3rd Annual Award Inventor Award 
Total Awards: 10

WEEGEE!! Aw! I've been needing to update for a while, so this make me wanna even more!

~ Leftovers of a Genius

-My Twitter
--My YouTube
---My Instagram
----The NFF Facebook Page
Rai17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 11:33 PM   #9
Nintenduendo
Estupidez
Points: 16,499, Level: 82 Points: 16,499, Level: 82 Points: 16,499, Level: 82
User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x Super Mushroom

My Mood: Cold
Nintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Monster Poster NFF Annual Awards Profile of the Month Award NFF's 4th Annual Award Poster NFF Debater 
Total Awards: 6

That Zelda 3DS XL is sex in a handheld.

Nintenduendo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 08:13 AM   #10
jfreakofkorn
Posting freak
Points: 6,707, Level: 53 Points: 6,707, Level: 53 Points: 6,707, Level: 53

jfreakofkorn is a jewel in the roughjfreakofkorn is a jewel in the roughjfreakofkorn is a jewel in the roughjfreakofkorn is a jewel in the rough

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards 
Total Awards: 1

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/201..._north_america

Nintendo Confirms The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds 3DS XL Bundle for North America

Nintendo of America has now officially announced the system for its region, confirming that it'll come with a download code for the game included and have a recommended price of $219.99; it'll arrive alongside the game on 22nd November.
jfreakofkorn is offline   Reply With Quote