Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > Gaming News

Notices

Gaming News Gaming News around the world.

Old 10-17-2013, 12:33 PM   #1
jfreakofkorn
Posting freak
Points: 5,941, Level: 49 Points: 5,941, Level: 49 Points: 5,941, Level: 49

jfreakofkorn is a jewel in the roughjfreakofkorn is a jewel in the roughjfreakofkorn is a jewel in the rough

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards 
Total Awards: 1

Nintendo Downloads

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/35739

Finally some love for the Virtual Console this week! It's been quite a while since we've had the chance to replay some old classics. For those of us already seeking the next thrill after last week's Pokémania, SteamWorld Dig is having a sale and Mighty Switch Force! 2 has come to the Wii U. So, what are you downloading this week? Let us know in the comments below!

3DS Retail Games

Hometown Story - $TBA, Available October 22
Jewel Master: Cradle Of Rome 2 - $19.95

Wii U Retail Games

Just Dance Kids 2014 - $TBA, Available October 22
Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut - $TBA, Available October 22

3DS eShop Sales

SteamWorld Dig - $7.19, until October 20

3DS eShop Games

101 Penguin Pets 3D - $4.99

Tamagotchi pets are so 15 years ago. Get with the times and adopt some penguins already, your personal life will thank you. Rack up countless hours primping, grooming, and teaching 101 penguins how to dance.

Brunch Panic - $3.99

I always panic when it comes to brunch. Is it breakfast or is it lunch, what do you eat? Should I order an omelet or a sandwich? Finally, there's a brunch-centric food truck game that reflects my feelings on brunch.

My Vet Practice 3D - $29.99

Forget Veterinarian school. Get yourself a 3DS and a copy of My Vet Practice 3D instead! It's cheaper and, probably, more fun than sitting through boring classes.

Snow Moto Racing 3D - $5.99

The summer heat is behind us and so are all those silly water-based racing games. Time to saddle up for some arctic action with Snow Moto Racing 3D!

3DS Virtual Console

Pinball: Revenge of the Gator - $2.99

Pinball just isn't enough to entice me anymore, but throw some dangerous gators into the mix? I'm sold. Plus, bonus, it's made by HAL Laboratory!
Wii U eShop Games

Mighty Switch Force! 2 - $TBA

Mighty Switch Force! 2 has made its way to the Wii U and it's just as cute as ever. If you've been waiting to experience this game on a screen a little bigger than a 3DS, then this is the week for you.

Wii U Virtual Console

Urban Champion - $4.99

We all hate bullies, but in the real world we don't always get a chance to stand up to them. Work out those latent frustrations you still have lingering from second grade by beating the tar out of the neighborhood bully in Urban Champion.

Clu Clu Land - $4.99

Despite what you may have heard from a certain singing lobster, things aren't necessarily better under the sea. The kingdom of Clu Clu Land is in need of some serious puzzle-solving talent. Step up and dig up some of those hidden gold bars!
jfreakofkorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2013, 01:49 AM   #2
Rai17
Actor
Points: 14,503, Level: 78 Points: 14,503, Level: 78 Points: 14,503, Level: 78
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Classic User owns 1x Snake rope User owns 1x Yo-Yo User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom User owns 2x Super Mushroom User owns 1x Mr Saturn User owns 1x Invincibility Star
User owns 2x Rod Of Seasons User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 2x Daisy Flower User owns 1x Harp of Ages User owns 2x Princess Peach Crown User owns 1x Water Element

My Mood: Brooding
Rai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Monster Poster Yoshi NFF Old Man Award Celebrity Royalty NFF 3rd Annual Award Inventor Award NFF Promoter 
Total Awards: 9

Clu Clu!

~ Leftovers of a Genius

-My Twitter
--My YouTube
---My Instagram
----The NFF Facebook Page
Rai17 is offline   Reply With Quote