Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > Gaming News

Notices

Gaming News Gaming News around the world.

Old 10-21-2013, 08:35 AM   #1
jfreakofkorn
Posting freak
Points: 6,496, Level: 52 Points: 6,496, Level: 52 Points: 6,496, Level: 52

jfreakofkorn is a jewel in the roughjfreakofkorn is a jewel in the roughjfreakofkorn is a jewel in the roughjfreakofkorn is a jewel in the rough

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards 
Total Awards: 1

Aonuma Says Zelda Wii U Will Fully Utilise The Wii U GamePad

http://mynintendonews.com/2013/10/20...wii-u-gamepad/

Legendary Zelda producer Eiji Aonuma recently took the opportunity to speak to Japanese gaming publication 4Gamer about all things Zelda.

Aonuma briefly discussed the next Zelda title which is being build for the Wii U from the ground up.

One of the things that Aonuma mentioned is the next Zelda title will fully utilise the Wii U GamePad, more so than the recently released Gamecube remake of The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD.
4Gamer: How is the new Wii U title coming along?
Eiji Aonuma: Of course itís moving along. We also have to reflect on what we did with Wind Waker for our next title. Since Wind Waker HD was a remake, there were limits to what we could do with the Wii U GamePad, but for a new title, we can utilize it to the fullest.

4Gamer: So people who have played Wind Waker HD can expect some of those elements to carry over onto the next game.

Eiji Aonuma: I believe so. For example, on the Wii U GamePad, you have a map display on the screen. This map isnít just for the sea, itís also for other locations as well. We will reflect on these sort of things for a new game.
jfreakofkorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2013, 01:01 PM   #2
ゼルダ姫
aka - Shiiku
Points: 1,908, Level: 26 Points: 1,908, Level: 26 Points: 1,908, Level: 26
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Nunchuck User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Classic

My Mood: Inspired
ゼルダ姫 is a jewel in the roughゼルダ姫 is a jewel in the roughゼルダ姫 is a jewel in the roughゼルダ姫 is a jewel in the rough

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Profile of the Month Award NFF Old Man Award Princess Award 
Total Awards: 3

Send a message via Skype™ to ゼルダ姫 WiiU ID: Shiiku
Hmm..! This sounds good. If many fans are complementing on the WW HD being convenient with the GamePad, then this will be even better no doubt.

I can't wait for more information related to Zelda for Wii U, =D

♪ Live it up, give it all you've got ♪
ゼルダ姫 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 01:05 PM   #3
Rai17
Actor
Points: 14,649, Level: 78 Points: 14,649, Level: 78 Points: 14,649, Level: 78
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Classic User owns 1x Snake rope User owns 1x Yo-Yo User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom User owns 2x Super Mushroom User owns 1x Mr Saturn User owns 1x Invincibility Star
User owns 2x Rod Of Seasons User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 2x Daisy Flower User owns 1x Harp of Ages User owns 2x Princess Peach Crown User owns 1x Water Element

My Mood: Brooding
Rai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Monster Poster Yoshi NFF Old Man Award Celebrity Royalty NFF 3rd Annual Award Inventor Award NFF Promoter 
Total Awards: 9

The artwork looks E P I C.

~ Leftovers of a Genius

-My Twitter
--My YouTube
---My Instagram
----The NFF Facebook Page
Rai17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 07:29 PM   #4
Killua
Property Of Nicci
Points: 1,162, Level: 18 Points: 1,162, Level: 18 Points: 1,162, Level: 18
User owns 1x Four Sword User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Red Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Frog Suit User owns 1x Ruby User owns 1x Master Ball
User owns 1x Yellow Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Shuriken User owns 1x Mega Man

My Mood: Spaced
Killua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant futureKillua has a brilliant future

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards NFF's 4th Annual Award Poster 
Total Awards: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai17 View Post
The artwork looks E P I C.
I was thinking the same thing. Looks sick!
It must be the drugs that got us doing this crazy shit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic Fuentes View Post
Iíve been having this dream that we can fly, so maybe if we never wake up we can see the sky.
Killua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 07:39 PM   #5
SanePsychoSuper
Basic Contradiction
Points: 3,696, Level: 38 Points: 3,696, Level: 38 Points: 3,696, Level: 38
User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Princess Ruto

My Mood: Crappy
SanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to behold

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Profile of the Month Award Signature of the Month Poster NFF Annual Awards NFF Bachelorette Award Princess Award Profile of the Month Award 
Total Awards: 7

I cannot wait for this. >.< The artwork does look really awesome.
SanePsychoSuper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 01:39 AM   #6
Nintenduendo
Estupidez
Points: 16,499, Level: 82 Points: 16,499, Level: 82 Points: 16,499, Level: 82
User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x Super Mushroom

My Mood: Cold
Nintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Monster Poster NFF Annual Awards Profile of the Month Award NFF's 4th Annual Award Poster NFF Debater 
Total Awards: 6

I won't put much stock in the art style yet, considering that was their tech demo from 2011. And we all know what happens when people put too much faith in a tech demo, especially when it comes to Zelda games.

That being said, I really dig the GamePad controls for WWHD and I can't wait to see how they can better themselves with Zelda Wii U.

Nintenduendo is offline   Reply With Quote