Nintendo Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > Member Game Reviews > Nintendo Wii Reviews

Notices

Nintendo Wii Reviews Section for all Nintendo Wii Game Reviews and Wiiware Reviews

Comment

Review Tools
Crash of the Titans
Crash of the Titans
Published by smashfan120
09-01-2008
Author review
Graphics
80%80%80%
Storyline
90%90%90%
Controls/Gameplay
90%90%90%
Sound
95%95%95%
Average 89%
Crash of the Titans

The last game they made for crash was Crash Boom Bang for the ds ended as a total failure.Now the game returns to the forced-perspective action platforming of the original game developed by Naughty Dog more than a decade ago.After teaming with up with nemesis a year ago on crash twinsanity Dr. Cortex and Crash are back at each others throats in this fun filled action adventure.

Story
In the beginning you find your favorite bandicoot relaxing with his friends Aku Aku,an ancient masks who acts as a shield, a skateboard, and a weapon.Along him are his genius sister Coco Bandicoot and his muscular pal Crunch Bandicoot.They have all got new looks here they are.

Characters in Order- Aku Aku and Uka Uka

Crunch,Coco,Crash,Dr Cortex,Nina,N. GIn,Tiny Tiger

Dr. Cortex Kidnaps Aku Aku and Coco and uses Aku's tiki powers to create a mutant army.Soon after it succeds and Aku's counter part Uka Uka replaces Cortex with his niece Nina.Along them Tiny Tiger, and Dr. N. Gin help them to destroy Crash.Luckily our Hero sets up on adventure to save his pals and defeat Uka Uka.In this game you als get the ability to Hijack other creatures.

Graphics
The graphics were good.Looked like most wii game graphics.The Camera setting is fixed which means you dont have to adjust it just stays a solid distance away from the characters.Downside is ypu dont control it like more action platformed games.Upside is you wont have a wonky cameras because the levels are designed to fit with it.

Lets see sonic try to do this

Audio
The Music is great.Very fitting to levels and combats.Radical did not hire the composer of the music in the previous Crash games, the a capella band Spiralmouth, to write the music for Crash of the Titans. Instead, they assigned the job to their in-house composer Marc Baril, who took Spiralmouth's work on the previous games as references for Crash of the Titans. Radical Entertainment has expressed its pride with some of the music featured in the game, such as Doctor N. Gin's polka theme.

Control
The controls are easy.Just move the Nunchuk analog stick to move and do COmbos with Wii Remote and Nunchuk to attack.Its fun until you do spin Attack and poke somebodys eye out.Seriously the controls are easy but some children other 10 will have problems doing them.

Wrap up
In overall its a good fun and its better if you play witha friend becaues its easier like that.Id give it a
8/10
Hope you have fun with the game.
Published by
Sir Smash
smashfan120 We have a Nintendo Fan in the Making
Send a message via AIM to smashfan120
Sponsored Links
By Virtual Anomoly on 09-01-2008, 11:50 AM
very nicely done great review ^_^
By Mario on 09-01-2008, 08:18 PM
Good review...Your forgot to talk about the amazing Co-Op in the game....LOL
By Skreamo on 09-01-2008, 08:22 PM
*agrees with Mario* yep. good review though
By smashfan120 on 09-01-2008, 09:31 PM
Member reviews
Graphics
80%80%80%
Storyline
90%90%90%
Controls/Gameplay
90%90%90%
Sound
95%95%95%
Average 89%
Oh yeah I forgot it.Its that I did this at 11:30 in the morning and I just woke up.I had to go shopping so I posted it without the Co op part.
By marvman3 on 09-02-2008, 07:40 AM
Cool

Honestly Marvman has never played Sony's Flagship Character in a game;
Crash Bandicoot.

Marvman doesn't know why that character is so popular,
he has seen it being played in action,
but thinks that the camera angles are hard to adjust to.

Maybe worth a rent?

Good review smashfan.
Good use of colors in yer text,
and real good setup.

What other reviews ya have?

Rockn.
By smashfan120 on 09-02-2008, 04:21 PM
Member reviews
Graphics
80%80%80%
Storyline
90%90%90%
Controls/Gameplay
90%90%90%
Sound
95%95%95%
Average 89%
I made Okami and Pkmn Mystery Dungeon Reviews.
By Spirit on 09-10-2008, 03:52 PM
This is a very fun and addicting game. I played many different Crash game's and this one is the best.
By AlloftheAbove on 01-12-2009, 12:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
This is a very fun and addicting game. I played many different Crash game's and this one is the best.
Probably because they sold off and restarted the series while keeping the same characters. Personally, I think this was a good direction to take. There are only so many games you can make situated to a spinning, mutated bandicoot.
By DarkLegacy on 04-24-2009, 01:36 PM
I have this on DS it sucks! Lol
Comment