Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > Gaming News

Notices

Gaming News Gaming News around the world.

Old 12-04-2013, 01:43 PM   #1
Megas75
A Goddamn Philistine
Points: 23,446, Level: 94 Points: 23,446, Level: 94 Points: 23,446, Level: 94
User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 3x SNES Controller User owns 1x Megaman\'s Helmet User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 2x Chao
User owns 1x Black Mage User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x X-Buster User owns 1x Sub Tank User owns 1x Heart Tank

My Mood: Twisted
Megas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Monster Poster Profile of the Month Award News Reporter Welcome Wagon Royalty Poster 
Total Awards: 7

WiiU ID: Megas75
New Tales announcement on Dec. 12

Quote:
Namco Bandai is set to reveal the next entry in the Tales franchise on December 12.

That's according to Siliconera, which reports that the announcement will be part of a NicoNico stream taking place at 7PM Japanese time. Following the stream, the teaser site will be updated as well.

A tweet on the official Tales account last week confirmed a new game was coming, though details were thin on the ground. There's already been much speculation about the name of the game, thanks to a series of trademark registrations by Namco Bandai. All we know for certain at the moment is that it'll be the 15th game in the series - whether it'll be the first entry to make the leap to PS4 remains to be seen.

We're unlikely to see the game localised for the West any time soon, especially with Tales of Xillia 2 due to head our way sometime next year, along with Tales of Symphonia Chronicles.
SOURCE - http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/12/...ng-december-12

I need to play these games more often, especially with Symphonia and Eternia being the ones I've played, and Vesperia is stupid expensive
Old 12-04-2013, 01:55 PM   #2
eloratings
Posting freak
Points: 3,663, Level: 38 Points: 3,663, Level: 38 Points: 3,663, Level: 38
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii

My Mood: Tired
eloratings is a splendid one to beholdeloratings is a splendid one to beholdeloratings is a splendid one to beholdeloratings is a splendid one to beholdeloratings is a splendid one to beholdeloratings is a splendid one to behold

Friend Codes
Tales are certainly one of my main games to be played. Some of rare PS1 games (Tales of Destiny 1 & 2) are freaking expensive. I wish Namco could localize them through PSN.
Old 12-04-2013, 02:26 PM   #3
Konata
The NEET Thing To Do
Points: 37,994, Level: 100 Points: 37,994, Level: 100 Points: 37,994, Level: 100
User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Purple Pikmin User owns 1x White Pikmin User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Yellow Pikmin User owns 1x Red Pikmin
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Princess Ruto

My Mood: Inspired
Konata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Signature of the Month NFF Referrer Signature of the Month NFF Annual Awards NFF Bachelor Award Member of the Month Level 100 Award NFF Old Man Award 
Total Awards: 13

Luckily Vesperia got more shipped into the UK a while back so it's pretty cheap over here now. I can't wait for Symphonia chronicles.

My little sister can't be this non-existent

Konata is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 09:30 PM   #4
Nintenduendo
Estupidez
Points: 16,499, Level: 82 Points: 16,499, Level: 82 Points: 16,499, Level: 82
User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x Super Mushroom

My Mood: Cold
Nintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Monster Poster NFF Annual Awards Profile of the Month Award NFF's 4th Annual Award Poster NFF Debater 
Total Awards: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konata View Post
I can't wait for Symphonia chronicles.
Being the dumbass child I was, I continously passed on playing the first Tales of Symphonia for GCN. Now I wish I gave into the temptation to play it, and thankfully the Chronicles pack will let me do that.

Nintenduendo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 08:04 AM   #5
Takeayoshii
Let's Player
Points: 176, Level: 3 Points: 176, Level: 3 Points: 176, Level: 3

Takeayoshii is an unknown quantity at this point

If it's a Tales game, I'm buying it!

For Amazing let's plays click Here!
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy II
Takeayoshii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 12:13 PM   #6
ゼルダ姫
aka - Shiiku
Points: 1,908, Level: 26 Points: 1,908, Level: 26 Points: 1,908, Level: 26
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Nunchuck User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Classic

ゼルダ姫 is a jewel in the roughゼルダ姫 is a jewel in the roughゼルダ姫 is a jewel in the roughゼルダ姫 is a jewel in the rough

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Profile of the Month Award NFF Old Man Award Princess Award 
Total Awards: 3

Send a message via Skype™ to ゼルダ姫 WiiU ID: Shiiku
Oh snap!
I need to look into buying and playing these games, though it seems highly unlikely. That trailer was epic.

♪ Live it up, give it all you've got ♪
ゼルダ姫 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 03:32 PM   #7
eloratings
Posting freak
Points: 3,663, Level: 38 Points: 3,663, Level: 38 Points: 3,663, Level: 38
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii

eloratings is a splendid one to beholdeloratings is a splendid one to beholdeloratings is a splendid one to beholdeloratings is a splendid one to beholdeloratings is a splendid one to beholdeloratings is a splendid one to behold

Friend Codes
Apparently, Tales of Zestiria has been announced for exclusive PS3 !

Quote:
Tales of Zestiria has been announced as a PS3 exclusive by Namco Bandai.

Releasing to mark the series's 20-year anniversary, Tales of Zestiria has been confirmed for Japan, North America and Europe.

Tales of Zestiria announced for global PS3 release
Published Dec 12 2013, 12:53pm EST *|* By Liam Martin

Tales of Zestiria has been announced as a PS3 exclusive by Namco Bandai.

Releasing to mark the series's 20-year anniversary, Tales of Zestiria has been confirmed for Japan, North America and Europe.

It is the first time a Tales game has been simultaneously announced in Japan and throughout the world.

The upcoming role-playing game will return to the series's fantasy roots in a story that revolves around dragons.

The game will promote themes of coexistence, with characters designed by series regulars Mutsumi Inomata, Kosuke Fujishima, Daigo Okumura and Minoru Iwamoto.

Speaking about the global popularity of the franchise, series producer Makoto Yoshizumi said: "2015 marks the 20th anniversary for the Tales of franchise in Japan and I would like to thank all the fans who have supported us for the past two decades from the bottom of my heart.
Source: http://digitalspy.com/gaming/news/a5...3-release.html
Old 12-16-2013, 03:35 PM   #8
Konata
The NEET Thing To Do
Points: 37,994, Level: 100 Points: 37,994, Level: 100 Points: 37,994, Level: 100
User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Purple Pikmin User owns 1x White Pikmin User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Yellow Pikmin User owns 1x Red Pikmin
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Princess Ruto

Konata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Signature of the Month NFF Referrer Signature of the Month NFF Annual Awards NFF Bachelor Award Member of the Month Level 100 Award NFF Old Man Award 
Total Awards: 13

Awesome.

My little sister can't be this non-existent

Konata is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 04:53 PM   #9
Megas75
A Goddamn Philistine
Points: 23,446, Level: 94 Points: 23,446, Level: 94 Points: 23,446, Level: 94
User owns 1x Zero\'s Helmet User owns 3x SNES Controller User owns 1x Megaman\'s Helmet User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Poke Doll User owns 2x Chao
User owns 1x Black Mage User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x X-Buster User owns 1x Sub Tank User owns 1x Heart Tank

My Mood: Twisted
Megas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond reputeMegas75 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Monster Poster Profile of the Month Award News Reporter Welcome Wagon Royalty Poster 
Total Awards: 7

WiiU ID: Megas75
It seems like every game that comes out helps the series gets more recognized than the last