Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > General Forum > General Chat > WorldWide News, Politics & Religion

Notices

WorldWide News, Politics & Religion Title Says It All

Old 12-06-2013, 09:26 PM   #1
Kid Dynamite
Über Zealot
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Red Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Yellow Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Light Blue Chaos Emerald

My Mood: Sleepy
Kid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud of

Awards Showcase
Super Member Signature of the Month Poster NFF Annual Awards Member of the Month 
Total Awards: 5

The Antichrist

Hi Everyone. Hope this thread finds you all well.

Seeing as there is a section partially devoted to religion, I thought that I'd share my thoughts on the Antichrist. Muslims refer to him as Al-Masih ad-Dajjal.(False Messiah)Since I'm Christian I will be posting stuff from the Bible. I don't know enough about the Muslim religion and it's Quaran to discuss it intelligently and respectfully in the efforts to give it the respect it deserves.

I'm not posting this to prove any points or to argue with any belief system. Everyone has the right to their own way of belief and worship. I'm just going to post what I've come to believe through research, experience and faith. I welcome all views whether I may or may not agree with. It's how I learn in efforts to understand my relationship with God and humanity in the deepest level possible.

So many of us including myself, are obsessed with what the future holds for us. When will the world end? How will we know? With respect to the true and final end of time, only God Himself knows. Jesus tells us Himself in the book of Matthew:

"..But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of Heaven, but my Father only.."
Matthew 24:36

One of the many things that were expected when the Mayan calendar stopped was the end of days. Many feared the Galactic Alignment would be the cause. Because I believe what the Bible says is true, these predictions with respect to the calendar meant little to nothing to me.

The people who were down with Jesus asked Him how they will know that His Second Coming is near. Jesus in the book of Matthew laid out a brief description of how shit is going to go down when it comes to beginning of the end of days and His return. He speaks of wars and rumors of war, quakes in crazy places, everything becomes absolutely horrendous. He offers more in the passage below:

".Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh.."
Matthew 24:32

Whether or not these warnings apply to our generation also is of much debate. Let's look at a few things. In our world today, there are wars going on threats of war by nukes and chemical weapons are being uttered, and natural disasters have increased in frequency within the last 2 decades. They are also occurring in unusual places throughout the world.

It's my belief that these horrific events are setting the stage for the ultimate disaster to humanity. This world is in the toilet in so many ways it's incredible. Increase in terrorism, crime, natural disasters, horrendous financial problems worldwide. You can't trust anyone except your true loved ones like family. Never the government or anyone else. It's to damn risky out there. Look at the chaos the internet is capable of causing in the wrong hands. Any person with enough skill can hack your computer or bank account turning your life upside down. With all of these issues before us, suddenly a self-proclaimed "Saviour" appears with all the answers to our biggest problems. A figure preaching peace and love with a secret agenda straight out of Hell. The Antichrist.

I personally believe he walks among us now. All Christians look forward to his arrival because it is proof that the Second Coming is really near. He will be a very charismatic figure who is super intelligent, an orator with skills that put Hitler's, King's and Churchill's to shame. He will also speak many languages, and knows the Bible on a level far deeper than any human.

As he fixes many problems that we couldn't, he will gain immense respect and attention from some of our most powerful countries and it's citizens.
He'll sign a peace treaty with Israel for a period of 7 years only to do a complete 180 halfway through, break the treaty and show his true colors. He will claim himself to be God and demand that you worship only him.

Many people believe that Barack Obama is the Antichrist because he is charismatic, the most powerful man on the planet, huge ass army and has respect from many, many powerful people, his military, and organizations throughout the world. Part of Obama's charisma comes from his smile. He's by nature a professional and serious man who wears a serious facial expressions when it comes to the important issues. This makes his smile light up the room when he is amused. A person's smile can have a tremendous impact on how others view them. Beware. Evil can be the prettiest or ugliest thing on Earth.

As much of a dick as the Antichrist is, he's far from stupid. His desire is to run the entire world. He wants a cashless society to help keep things in his favor. He will insist that humans get his mark (666) on their forehead or wrist. It's a tool for him to identify his followers.

Anyone who fails to kneel down and worship him by agreeing to wear his mark will eventually die. They will not be able to buy or sell and will become a target for death. So, if you believe that God is the Almighty and not the Antichrist, you have a real problem on your hands. The brief amount of time that the Antichrist has to run things is called the Tribulation. This includes unreal terror of the greatest magnitude occurring on Earth for non-believers. Believers in God and Christ who are sincere in their devotion will be Raptured. This means that Jesus will haul all of the believers up into the Heavens with Him until the Antichrist has out of time to complete his full and final desires.

At this point the battle of Armageddon will take place between God and Satan. Jesus will not be Mr. Nice guy on this occasion. He will be a bloodthirsty warrior just salivating at the thought of taking Satan's army down hard. After His victory, a 1,000 years of peace will be on Earth with Jesus running things.

Again, I'm not claiming to be some expert. Just a believer looking to share and learn more about God. Below is some material I urge you to view. It will blow your mind!

WIKI
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antichrist

"THE ARRIVALS"
Poweful look at the Antichrist/Dajjal

FREE E-BOOK
http://www.gutenberg.org/catalog/wor...77150&pageno=1

"READERS"
------------
ADOBE READER XI: WINDOWS
http://www.adobe.com/ca/products/reader.html

ADOBE READER X: MACINTOSH

http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/p...product=10

"Listen To Your Heart, It Knows Right From Wrong. It's There To Guide You.."
~Tom Kelly, Billy Steinberg
Kid Dynamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2013, 02:12 AM   #2
Princess Elle
Nintendo King/Queen
Points: 16,966, Level: 83 Points: 16,966, Level: 83 Points: 16,966, Level: 83

My Mood: Angelic
Princess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to beholdPrincess Elle is a splendid one to behold

Awards Showcase
NFF Old Man Award Royalty Yoshi Sheriff Medic Princess Award Poster NFF Promoter 
Total Awards: 8

Send a message via ICQ to Princess Elle Send a message via AIM to Princess Elle Send a message via MSN to Princess Elle Send a message via Yahoo to Princess Elle Send a message via Skype™ to Princess Elle PSN ID: ElleFan98 Xbox Live Gamertag: Willgetonesoon
Just gonna make a note that as long as the House and Congress are working the way they are now, we can pretty much guarantee the anti-Christ will not be from the United States.
Sometimes we fall...so
Fall on Jesus
Fall on Jesus
Fall on Jesus and live!
- Untitled Hymn (Come To Jesus) -
-Chris Rice-
Princess Elle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 04:23 AM   #3
Kid Dynamite
Über Zealot
Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1 Points: 85, Level: 1
User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Red Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Yellow Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Light Blue Chaos Emerald

My Mood: Sleepy
Kid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud of

Awards Showcase
Super Member Signature of the Month Poster NFF Annual Awards Member of the Month 
Total Awards: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Elle View Post
Just gonna make a note that as long as the House and Congress are working the way they are now, we can pretty much guarantee the anti-Christ will not be from the United States.
Hah!
You could be right. Many believe that he will come from the Middle East. Some believe that people such as Saddam Hussein, Osama Bin Laden, Hitler, and Mao, were forerunners setting the stage for the Antichrist's final return. There may be some more forerunners yet to come.

There are a few interesting things that are going on that may play a huge role in his coming. The Bilderbergs and the NWO. The Bilderbergs are one dodgy group of people with insanely sick amounts of money and influence that you would not believe. The NWO if memory serves, are an outfit that wants to run the entire world themselves. Some believe that in secret they are working under the Antichrist's watch and orders.

I mentioned earlier that 2 of the things the Antichrist wants is a cashless society and for us to wear his mark signifying that you worship him and for him to keep track of his followers. If you don't wear the mark, your in a little trouble. You can't buy or sell and eventually will be put to death one way or another with whatever the douche has at his disposal.

Here's the interesting part. We go to the grocery store and buy our groceries. A far greater number of us use debit cards as opposed to cash. Not everyone, but many. Say you decide that you want to buy a few things online. You can use a credit card, or if you don't have a real one you can buy prepaid ones. Using cash for online purchases isn't an option I believe.

You would have to be pretty dumb to snail mail cash. Another advantage to a cashless society is that it will really complicate things for our good ol' drug cartels and many other drug dealing outfits. I can't see Los Zetas accepting Visa for 2 tons of blow. Look! Our new friend the Antichrist's idea about a cashless society has found a way to really cripple the big shots in the drug world. He rocks! It's all bullshit. Also, don't forget the RFID chips that can be placed under the skin on the back of your hand that are soon coming. Maybe just in time for someone to take advantage. Hmm... Almost all of your most personal info that someone can use to turn your life upside down is contained in these chips. It all sounds great doesn't it? Aren't we the fortunate ones?

Call this conjecture, call it conspiracy, call it crap. You're entitled. All of the above paragraphs in my opinion, aren't just a big coincidence.

"Listen To Your Heart, It Knows Right From Wrong. It's There To Guide You.."
~Tom Kelly, Billy Steinberg
Kid Dynamite is offline   Reply With Quote