Lucario  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > Nintendo Games > Zelda Series

Notices

Old 12-06-2013, 11:43 PM   #1
hamburger street
Points: 330, Level: 6 Points: 330, Level: 6 Points: 330, Level: 6

hamburger street has a spectacular aura abouthamburger street has a spectacular aura about

3DS Friend Code: :( PSN ID: :( Xbox Live Gamertag: :( WiiU ID: :(
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Disscussion Thread

I don't have the game myself so I can't say much.. but I hear the 3D is amazing!! The game looks fun even though I never played A Link to the Past...

no spoilerinos please
hamburger street is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2013, 11:49 PM   #2
Nintenduendo
Estupidez
Points: 16,499, Level: 82 Points: 16,499, Level: 82 Points: 16,499, Level: 82
User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x Super Mushroom

My Mood: Cold
Nintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Monster Poster NFF Annual Awards Profile of the Month Award NFF's 4th Annual Award Poster NFF Debater 
Total Awards: 6

I beat ALBW recently and goddamn, it has to be the best Zelda game ever. So much of what they've done feels so right, so satisfying. I wholeheartedly reccomend you pick up this game, Street-sama.

Nintenduendo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 11:53 PM   #3
SanePsychoSuper
Basic Contradiction
Points: 3,014, Level: 33 Points: 3,014, Level: 33 Points: 3,014, Level: 33
User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Princess Ruto

My Mood: Cheeky
SanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to behold

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Profile of the Month Award Signature of the Month Poster NFF Annual Awards NFF Bachelorette Award Princess Award Profile of the Month Award 
Total Awards: 7

I really want this game. As soon as I have the funds, I'll be picking it up. I loved Link to the Past and am actually currently replaying it since I'm completely hyped and can't afford the new one. ;.;
SanePsychoSuper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 11:53 PM   #4
hamburger street
Points: 330, Level: 6 Points: 330, Level: 6 Points: 330, Level: 6

hamburger street has a spectacular aura abouthamburger street has a spectacular aura about

3DS Friend Code: :( PSN ID: :( Xbox Live Gamertag: :( WiiU ID: :(
Would you still recommend it to people who never really liked the overhead Zelda games? I'm not particularly fond of Awakening...
hamburger street is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 11:54 PM   #5
Nintenduendo
Estupidez

Nintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Monster Poster NFF Annual Awards Profile of the Month Award NFF's 4th Annual Award Poster NFF Debater 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamburger street View Post
Would you still recommend it to people who never really liked the overhead Zelda games? I'm not particularly fond of Awakening...
Totally. The controls, gameplay, and graphics all feel really great, and it's refreshing to get an honest-to-God overhead style back in the Zelda series after the past missteps caused by Phantom Hourglass/Spirit Tracks.

Old 12-06-2013, 11:55 PM   #6
SanePsychoSuper
Basic Contradiction
User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Princess Ruto

SanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to behold

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Profile of the Month Award Signature of the Month Poster NFF Annual Awards NFF Bachelorette Award Princess Award Profile of the Month Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamburger street View Post
Awakening is an okay one. A Link to the Past is soooooo much better, in my opinion. If you have a Wii, I definitely recommend checking out A Link to the Past, you can find it in the eshop under SNES, I believe. A Link Between Worlds is supposed to follow LttP's style, I believe.
Old 12-06-2013, 11:57 PM   #7
Nintenduendo
Estupidez

Awards Showcase

A Link to the Past is, in my opinion, the greatest game created. So to have a sequel to that come off as new yet familiar is a real pleasant surprise.

Old 12-06-2013, 11:57 PM   #8
Hakuryuu
memetastic miller
Points: 5,423, Level: 47 Points: 5,423, Level: 47 Points: 5,423, Level: 47
User owns 1x Warpstar

My Mood: Bored
Hakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to behold

Awards Showcase
Poster Signature of the Month Signature of the Month Princess Award 
Total Awards: 4

Send a message via MSN to Hakuryuu Send a message via Skype™ to Hakuryuu 3DS Friend Code: 0044-3194-2141 PSN ID: daracakes WiiU ID: flareon
A Link to the Past is one of my favorite Zelda games, so I really want to check out ALBW. The whole Lorule thing is interesting, but I have to admit, I thought the name was corny at first.

take me now big boss
Hakuryuu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 11:59 PM   #9
Nintenduendo
Estupidez

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakuryuu View Post
A Link to the Past is one of my favorite Zelda games, so I really want to check out ALBW. The whole Lorule thing is interesting, but I have to admit, I thought the name was corny at first.
It's world's better than it's original title - A Link to the Past II.

Hell, A Link to the Past isn't even relevant to the game. The Japanese subtitle, Triforce of the Gods, is a) relevant and b) cool as ****.

EDIT: Oh you were talking about Lorule. Oh.

Old 12-07-2013, 12:00 AM   #10
SanePsychoSuper
Basic Contradiction

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakuryuu View Post
Very corny. lol when they first announced it I was like nonononono. It's like someone was bored one day and said a corny joke and someone actually thought it was a good idea. x.x