Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > Member Game Reviews > Nintendo 3DS Reviews

Notices

Nintendo 3DS Reviews Section for all Nintendo 3DS Game Reviews

Comment

Review Tools
Pokemon X and Y
Pokemon X and Y
Published by SuperGamecube64
12-07-2013
Author review
GraphicsN/A
StorylineN/A
Controls/GameplayN/A
SoundN/A
Average N/A%
Pokemon X and Y

Published by
Futtbuck Bro no.1
SuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperGamecube64 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via MSN to SuperGamecube64 Send a message via Yahoo to SuperGamecube64
Sponsored Links
By Gareth on 12-07-2013, 12:21 PM
Thanks for the review.

Want my critque?
Try altering your voice, i got 2 minutes in until i had to shut it off. Your voice is very monotone. You sound almost as bored as i feel watching it.
If you're going to make a video review, please make it something more interesting to watch then just a pokemon battle. Maybe you including VISUAL aids about the stuff you're talking about.
By SuperGamecube64 on 12-07-2013, 03:06 PM
You're not the first to say these things. I think I'm getting better at it, but you're right about my voice.
By hamburger street on 12-07-2013, 03:48 PM
I enjoyed Victory Road! Yeah it was easy, but having it all not be a cave is something I appreciate A LOT. Go try out the battle masion/institute if you want some challenge
By Brandyn on 12-07-2013, 07:41 PM
I might recommend instead of just using one long string of footage, have it cut between footage of various levels throughout the game. On top of making it more visually interesting, you also showcase much more of the games that way. People also like video reviewers who inject a bit of themselves into the reviews, like occassionally you can have it cut to brief shots of you in front of the camera talking to the viewer "face to face" in between game fooage and showing your hands/controller and you as you play, etc. Helps build charisma, which is especially important if you care about your YouTube career taking off because it is almost oversaturated with Video Game reviewers as it is and sticking out among them can be difficult (especially if you don't have boobs).
Comment