Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Creative Corner > Design Corner

Notices

Design Corner Post anything you want to show off that you created or if you want a Sig, Avatar, Banner, etc. made or want to compete in a GFX Battle to prove your GFXing skills.

Old 12-07-2013, 06:06 AM   #1
Kid Dynamite
Über Zealot
Points: 420, Level: 8 Points: 420, Level: 8 Points: 420, Level: 8
User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Red Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Yellow Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Light Blue Chaos Emerald

My Mood: Fine
Kid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud of

Awards Showcase
Signature of the Month Super Member Signature of the Month Poster NFF Annual Awards Member of the Month 
Total Awards: 6

Kid Dynamite's WTF?! Online Creations

I was reluctant to post these because nobody gets my art and they laugh at it. Some people use paint, some use charcoal, some even use trash as art. I use Gimp, online images, and photo editing tools.

My art contains clues related to biblical prophecy and Revelation. Draw your own conclusions.

"When You Hate Someone You Are Really Hating Yourself, Because Half Don't Know And The Other Half Don't Care."

Last edited by Kid Dynamite; 12-07-2013 at 06:13 AM.
Kid Dynamite is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2013, 10:03 AM   #2
Konata
The NEET Thing To Do
Points: 38,061, Level: 100 Points: 38,061, Level: 100 Points: 38,061, Level: 100
User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Purple Pikmin User owns 1x White Pikmin User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Yellow Pikmin User owns 1x Red Pikmin
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Princess Ruto

My Mood: Inspired
Konata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Signature of the Month NFF Referrer Signature of the Month NFF Annual Awards NFF Bachelor Award Member of the Month Level 100 Award NFF Old Man Award 
Total Awards: 13

Very deep.

My little sister can't be this non-existent

Konata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 06:03 PM   #3
Hakuryuu
Chico be quiet
Points: 5,917, Level: 49 Points: 5,917, Level: 49 Points: 5,917, Level: 49
User owns 1x Warpstar

My Mood: Bored
Hakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to behold

Awards Showcase
Poster Signature of the Month Signature of the Month Princess Award 
Total Awards: 4

Send a message via MSN to Hakuryuu Send a message via Skype™ to Hakuryuu 3DS Friend Code: 0044-3194-2141 PSN ID: daracakes WiiU ID: flareon
I like the Hitler and Napoleon one. I'm assuming that's a reference that they were both considered "antichrists" and the third one is soon to come?

Hakuryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 06:04 PM   #4
Konata
The NEET Thing To Do
Points: 38,061, Level: 100 Points: 38,061, Level: 100 Points: 38,061, Level: 100
User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Purple Pikmin User owns 1x White Pikmin User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Yellow Pikmin User owns 1x Red Pikmin
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Princess Ruto

My Mood: Inspired
Konata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Signature of the Month NFF Referrer Signature of the Month NFF Annual Awards NFF Bachelor Award Member of the Month Level 100 Award NFF Old Man Award 
Total Awards: 13

Who is the third one though?

My little sister can't be this non-existent

Konata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 06:07 PM   #5
Hakuryuu
Chico be quiet
User owns 1x Warpstar

Hakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to behold

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Hakuryuu Send a message via Skype™ to Hakuryuu 3DS Friend Code: 0044-3194-2141 PSN ID: daracakes WiiU ID: flareon
Looks like Joseph Stalin, but I could be wrong.

Old 12-09-2013, 02:16 AM   #6
Kid Dynamite
Über Zealot
User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Red Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Yellow Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Blue Chaos Emerald User owns 1x Light Blue Chaos Emerald

Kid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud ofKid Dynamite has much to be proud of

Awards Showcase
Signature of the Month Super Member Signature of the Month Poster NFF Annual Awards Member of the Month 

@Hakuryuu You are almost there. Normally I don't buy into prophecy from any source but biblical, but Nostradamus seems to be on the right track with this one. He predicted 3 Antichrists. Napoleon and Hitler with the 3rd yet to come. I believe that each figure was the one and only Antichrist on his 1st and 2nd time around. I do believe he will soon surface for his final time very soon. For the third blackened out character I just used an image of M.Bison from Street Fighter and painted over it in black. Take another gander at the image. See what pops up.

"When You Hate Someone You Are Really Hating Yourself, Because Half Don't Know And The Other Half Don't Care."
Old 12-09-2013, 11:35 AM   #7
Hakuryuu
Chico be quiet
User owns 1x Warpstar

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Dynamite View Post
@Hakuryuu You are almost there. Normally I don't buy into prophecy from any source but biblical, but Nostradamus seems to be on the right track with this one. He predicted 3 Antichrists. Napoleon and Hitler with the 3rd yet to come. I believe that each figure was the one and only Antichrist on his 1st and 2nd time around. I do believe he will soon surface for his final time very soon. For the third blackened out character I just used an image of M.Bison from Street Fighter and painted over it in black. Take another gander at the image. See what pops up.
I figured you were drawing of Nostradamus. He was all over the Hitler..I mean History Channel back when people thought the world was going to end last December. Some of his stuff was very peculiar.

Anyhow, now that you mention it, it is M. Bison lol. Whenever I see a military hat like that I always think Stalin for some reason. Still, your stuff is interesting.

Old 12-19-2013, 11:07 PM   #8
Kid Dynamite
Über Zealot

Awards Showcase

Old 02-05-2014, 03:05 PM   #9
Kid Dynamite
Über Zealot

Awards Showcase

I was sifting through my Photobucket library and came upon this. It's one of my older images I put together. Thought you all might get a good laugh out of it. lol

Old 03-19-2014, 11:00 AM   #10
Kid Dynamite
Über Zealot

Awards Showcase