Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > General Forum > Market Place

Notices

Market Place Here you can Buy/Sell/Trade your video game items. Trade Pokemon, Animal Crossing and other related items.

Old 12-07-2013, 04:43 PM   #1
Rai17
Actor
Points: 14,503, Level: 78 Points: 14,503, Level: 78 Points: 14,503, Level: 78
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Classic User owns 1x Snake rope User owns 1x Yo-Yo User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom User owns 2x Super Mushroom User owns 1x Mr Saturn User owns 1x Invincibility Star
User owns 2x Rod Of Seasons User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 2x Daisy Flower User owns 1x Harp of Ages User owns 2x Princess Peach Crown User owns 1x Water Element

My Mood: Brooding
Rai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Monster Poster Yoshi NFF Old Man Award Celebrity Royalty NFF 3rd Annual Award Inventor Award NFF Promoter 
Total Awards: 9

Talking Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness

So yesterday my friend Aria was trading Pokemon into her FireRed and she discovered something in my library: I've an extra XD game. So! Would anyone like to trade a GameCube game for this gem? I dunno what I'm exactly looking for, but eh it could be an excellent opportunity to see what you guys have available to trade for the NGC!

~ Leftovers of a Genius

-My Twitter
--My YouTube
---My Instagram
----The NFF Facebook Page
Rai17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2013, 09:03 PM   #2
hamburger street
Points: 330, Level: 6 Points: 330, Level: 6 Points: 330, Level: 6

hamburger street has a spectacular aura abouthamburger street has a spectacular aura about

3DS Friend Code: :( PSN ID: :( Xbox Live Gamertag: :( WiiU ID: :(
Sorry, I'm not particularly interested in having possession of this game.. but I was wondering if it's anything like Pokemon Colosseum or Stadium/2?
Old 12-08-2013, 09:30 PM   #3
Rai17
Actor
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Classic User owns 1x Snake rope User owns 1x Yo-Yo User owns 1x 1-UP Mushroom User owns 2x Super Mushroom User owns 1x Mr Saturn User owns 1x Invincibility Star
User owns 2x Rod Of Seasons User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 2x Daisy Flower User owns 1x Harp of Ages User owns 2x Princess Peach Crown User owns 1x Water Element

Rai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond reputeRai17 has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Monster Poster Yoshi NFF Old Man Award Celebrity Royalty NFF 3rd Annual Award Inventor Award NFF Promoter 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamburger street View Post
Sorry, I'm not particularly interested in having possession of this game.. but I was wondering if it's anything like Pokemon Colosseum or Stadium/2?
The Stadium series is compiled mostly of just battles and Gym Leader castles, which I love. XD follows up where Colosseum left off, just two years later I think.

~ Leftovers of a Genius

-My Twitter
--My YouTube
---My Instagram
Old 12-09-2013, 12:51 AM   #4
SanePsychoSuper
Basic Contradiction
Points: 3,484, Level: 36 Points: 3,484, Level: 36 Points: 3,484, Level: 36
User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Princess Ruto

My Mood: Woot
SanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to behold

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Profile of the Month Award Signature of the Month Poster NFF Annual Awards NFF Bachelorette Award Princess Award Profile of the Month Award 
Total Awards: 7

I wish I had something to trade. I've always wanted to play this one. I loved Colosseum. (Wish I still had it. ;.; )
SanePsychoSuper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 09:12 AM   #5
Rai17
Actor

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase

Awe, what happened to it?

~ Leftovers of a Genius

-My Twitter
--My YouTube
---My Instagram
Old 12-10-2013, 01:36 PM   #6
SanePsychoSuper
Basic Contradiction
User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Princess Ruto

SanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to behold

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Profile of the Month Award Signature of the Month Poster NFF Annual Awards NFF Bachelorette Award Princess Award Profile of the Month Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai17 View Post
Awe, what happened to it?
It was stolen. A "friend" borrowed it. Then later came to my house with a friend of his and returned it. Then when they left, it was gone again. When I confronted him at school he was like "no, I brought it to your house, soandso was there with me and saw me give it back". -.-
Old 12-11-2013, 11:46 AM   #7
diamond655
The Epic One
Points: 247, Level: 4 Points: 247, Level: 4 Points: 247, Level: 4
User owns 1x Nintendo 64 Controller User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Remote

diamond655 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanePsychoSuper View Post
It was stolen. A "friend" borrowed it. Then later came to my house with a friend of his and returned it. Then when they left, it was gone again. When I confronted him at school he was like "no, I brought it to your house, soandso was there with me and saw me give it back". -.-
Then call the police!

Captain Falcon will punch anyone...
diamond655 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 12:21 PM   #8
Brandyn
The Gentleman
Points: 58,386, Level: 100 Points: 58,386, Level: 100 Points: 58,386, Level: 100
User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 2x SNES Controller User owns 1x Invincibility Star User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Four Sword
User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 1x Fire Element

My Mood: Gaming
Brandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
NFF Annual Awards Brawl AM First Time Award Mufasa Yoshi NFF's 4th Annual Award NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month Level 100 Award 
Total Awards: 15

Send a message via AIM to Brandyn Send a message via Yahoo to Brandyn Send a message via Skype™ to Brandyn 3DS Friend Code: 3282-3036-3021 PSN ID: Brandyn_Johnson WiiU ID: Brandyn_Johnson
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamond655 View Post
Then call the police!
They probably wouldn't feel the obligation to help with something like a friend keeping a video game too long.

Though, technically she could sue him, I believe if the value of the item or the amount of money exceeds $20 it's eligible as a lawsuit. She could just pay hundreds to an attorney plus court fees until she gets the $50 or less game back

Ultra Street Fighter IV mains: Gen, Dudley, Ryu
Tekken Revolution mains: Steve Fox, Kazuya
Tekken 6 mains: Steve Fox, Jin, Hwoarang
King of Fighters XIII team: Ryo/Kim Kaphwan/Joe
Brandyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 12:44 PM   #9
SanePsychoSuper
Basic Contradiction

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase

This happened years ago, my junior year to be exact. So.. About 6 years ago?
Old 12-13-2013, 01:14 PM   #10
Rai17
Actor

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase

Traded it at Bookman's. Got like 30 bucks for it, and ended up with Would Calibur 2, a copy of Metroid as a Christmas gift and a Coldplay EP :3

~ Leftovers of a Genius

-My Twitter
--My YouTube
---My Instagram

Tags
gamecube, pokemon, pokemon xd