Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Fan Forum > Announcements

Notices

Announcements All the latest announcements regarding the Forum will appear here.

View Poll Results: NFF Bachelorette 2013?
Hakuryuu 4 30.77%
SanePsychoSuper 5 38.46%
Shiiku 4 30.77%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-09-2013, 01:58 AM   #1
Brandyn
The Gentleman
Points: 60,099, Level: 100 Points: 60,099, Level: 100 Points: 60,099, Level: 100
User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 2x SNES Controller User owns 1x Invincibility Star User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Four Sword
User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 1x Fire Element

My Mood: Gaming
Brandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
NFF Ice Bucket Challenge NFF Annual Awards Brawl AM First Time Award Mufasa Yoshi NFF's 4th Annual Award NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month 
Total Awards: 16

Send a message via AIM to Brandyn Send a message via Yahoo to Brandyn Send a message via Skype™ to Brandyn 3DS Friend Code: 0147-1346-8804 PSN ID: Brandyn_Johnson WiiU ID: brandyn1994
Sm Peach Bachelorette of the Year 2013 Official Voting Thread

The final component of the Annual Awards is the Bachelor and Bachelorette contests.

To this here is the ladies thread.Those on the poll were nominated by the people. Strutting your stuff is simple: just like the males, include a pic (or more, if you want) of yourself, tell the people a bit about yourself, and if you want to, why you should win.

Good luck to all.

Last edited by Brandyn; 12-09-2013 at 02:17 AM.
Brandyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2013, 05:06 PM   #2
SanePsychoSuper
Basic Contradiction
Points: 3,989, Level: 40 Points: 3,989, Level: 40 Points: 3,989, Level: 40
User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Princess Ruto

My Mood: Crappy
SanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to behold

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Profile of the Month Award Profile of the Month Award Signature of the Month Poster NFF Annual Awards NFF Bachelorette Award Princess Award Profile of the Month Award 
Total Awards: 8

Hello~
So.. I guess I should put a lil about me. I'm 23. I'm pretty short, I suppose, a whole 5ft 1in tall. I love to read novels and manga, watch anime, and I like to play card, board, and video games. I'm quite the Zelda fan. My two favorite TV shows are Doctor Who and How I Met Your Mother. I'm currently a stay at home mom, but plan on going back to school once my daughter is in school. Um.. I don't know what else. lol

So yeah, now for the pics, I suppose.

Spoiler

Spoiler
BMO is awesome.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
And I just gotta show off my cutie.

SanePsychoSuper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 05:12 PM   #3
Brandyn
The Gentleman
Points: 60,099, Level: 100 Points: 60,099, Level: 100 Points: 60,099, Level: 100
User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Green Chaos Emerald User owns 2x SNES Controller User owns 1x Invincibility Star User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Four Sword

Brandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond reputeBrandyn has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
NFF Ice Bucket Challenge NFF Annual Awards Brawl AM First Time Award Mufasa Yoshi NFF's 4th Annual Award NFF Old Man Award Review of the Month 

Send a message via AIM to Brandyn Send a message via Yahoo to Brandyn Send a message via Skype™ to Brandyn 3DS Friend Code: 0147-1346-8804 PSN ID: Brandyn_Johnson WiiU ID: brandyn1994
Well done, Sane.

Old 12-09-2013, 06:49 PM   #4
ゼルダ姫
aka - Shiiku
Points: 2,004, Level: 27 Points: 2,004, Level: 27 Points: 2,004, Level: 27
User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Nunchuck User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Classic

My Mood: Tired
ゼルダ姫 is a jewel in the roughゼルダ姫 is a jewel in the roughゼルダ姫 is a jewel in the roughゼルダ姫 is a jewel in the rough

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Profile of the Month Award NFF Old Man Award Princess Award 
Total Awards: 3

Send a message via Skype™ to ゼルダ姫 PSN ID: SmashBrosSheik WiiU ID: Shiiku
Well this is a first. Me being nominated? o.O
Okies then.

I'm not too good at describing myself, but here it is...

My name is Cristina. (Shiiku here on the interwebs.) Two words that best describe me? Passionate dreamer. I'm 26 years old, quiet and shy at first glance, but I'm the total opposite once I've warmed up. I have a goofy sense of humor, and love making others laugh, and laughing at my own jokes as well. Outside of loving computers and gaming most of my free time away, I'm a photographer and creative writer, and enjoy doing graphic art. I love music, ballet and movies. I also have a stuffed tiger I've made into a puppet that I voice and entertain with. His name is Johnny.
I guess that would be me in a nutshell....
Oh wait! And I love chocolate and kitties, :3

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

^ That's "Johnny"

Welp, there you go! :]
Old 12-09-2013, 07:01 PM   #5
Gareth

Oh my god i'm in love with Johnny.
Old 12-09-2013, 07:07 PM   #6
Nintenduendo
Estupidez
Points: 16,499, Level: 82 Points: 16,499, Level: 82 Points: 16,499, Level: 82
User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x Super Mushroom

My Mood: Cold
Nintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Monster Poster NFF Annual Awards Profile of the Month Award NFF's 4th Annual Award Poster NFF Debater 
Total Awards: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gareth View Post
Oh my god i'm in love with Johnny.
Indeed. i think we should give both bachelor and bachelorette awards to Johnny.

Anyways I voted for Shiiku.

Nintenduendo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 07:27 PM   #7
Hakuryuu
D.D.
Points: 5,975, Level: 50 Points: 5,975, Level: 50 Points: 5,975, Level: 50
User owns 1x Warpstar

My Mood: Bored
Hakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to beholdHakuryuu is a splendid one to behold

Awards Showcase
Poster Signature of the Month Signature of the Month Princess Award 
Total Awards: 4

Send a message via MSN to Hakuryuu Send a message via Skype™ to Hakuryuu 3DS Friend Code: 0044-3194-2141 PSN ID: daracakes WiiU ID: flareon
wow everyone looks so nice!! aaah!

well i suck with introductions BUT here goes. /deep breath

My name's Dara (Dare-Uh) and I just turned 21 on the 27th of November. I'm a Psychology student and constantly bothered by Gareth but that's no big deal. So I'm a total sucker for anything related to the field of psychology and that means I enjoy listening to people's problems and stuff!! For height, I'm 150 cm or 5'0" so short jokes all around. I'm not entirely interesting but I enjoy studying Japanese and baking! My favorite anime is Axis Powers Hetalia which people say is complete garbage but eh. Also I make sigs in my spare time.

Also I have a huge lady boner for Big Boss like you have no clue.

Onto the convincing pictures...

Spoiler

Nurse Dara well heal your wounds ehehe

Spoiler

WELCOME HOME MASTER!~( ▽ ` )ノ

Spoiler

this is one of my best pictures I've ever taken no joke

Spoiler

tongue...thing

Spoiler

i swear i can't smile in pictures so i just end up looking like i'll murder you

Spoiler

who likes filters? dara likes filters

Hakuryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 08:31 PM   #8
Konata
The NEET Thing To Do
Points: 38,654, Level: 100 Points: 38,654, Level: 100 Points: 38,654, Level: 100
User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Purple Pikmin User owns 1x White Pikmin User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Yellow Pikmin User owns 1x Red Pikmin
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Princess Ruto

My Mood: Inspired
Konata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Ice Bucket Challenge Signature of the Month NFF Referrer Signature of the Month NFF Annual Awards NFF Bachelor Award Member of the Month Level 100 Award 
Total Awards: 14

I'm not sure who to vote for yet.

My little sister can't be this non-existent

Konata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 08:49 PM   #9
Brandyn
The Gentleman

Awards Showcase

It's clear who the winner is, I might as well shut this thread down now.

Spoiler
Johnny.

Old 12-09-2013, 09:19 PM   #10
Nights
Journey To NIGHTMARE
Points: 710, Level: 14 Points: 710, Level: 14 Points: 710, Level: 14
User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 1x Bob-omb User owns 1x Metroid

My Mood: Flirty
Nights will become famous soon enoughNights will become famous soon enough

Awards Showcase
Princess Award Royalty 
Total Awards: 2

Send a message via Skype™ to Nights 3DS Friend Code: 4339-2928-2844
Well sorry to tell you all but I cannot enter this year from the lack of computer/internet connection's.
Sorry.