Nintendo Fan Forum  

Go Back   Nintendo Fan Forum > Nintendo Corner > Gaming News

Notices

Gaming News Gaming News around the world.

Old 12-16-2013, 03:20 PM   #1
SanePsychoSuper
Basic Contradiction
Points: 3,898, Level: 39 Points: 3,898, Level: 39 Points: 3,898, Level: 39
User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Princess Ruto

My Mood: Crappy
SanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to behold

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Profile of the Month Award Profile of the Month Award Signature of the Month Poster NFF Annual Awards NFF Bachelorette Award Princess Award Profile of the Month Award 
Total Awards: 8

Minecraft Hits PS3 December 17th in North America

Quote:
Seasonís greetings! Owen from Mojang here. I have some exciting news that you might be interested in. Itís about Minecraft Ė a game thatís sold over 30 million copies to date. Minecraft is a game about breaking and placing blocks. At first, youíll probably build simple structures to protect against nocturnal monsters. Later on, you might work with your friends to create wonderful, imaginative things.

It can also be about adventuring or watching the sun rise over a blocky ocean. Itís pretty. Brave players battle terrible things in The Nether, which is more scary that pretty. You can also visit a land of mushrooms if it sounds more like your cup of tea.

Minecraft: PlayStation 3 Edition will be available to download from PSN on December 17th in North America. Minecraft: PlayStation 4 Edition and Minecraft: PS Vita Edition are also being developed, but we donít have release dates yet. Expect them sometime next year.

Iíve received a few questions concerning the PS3 edition over the past few months, so letís clear them up before I get thrown off the blogÖ

Q: Does Minecraft: PS3 Edition feature everything from the other versions of Minecraft?
Minecraft: PS3 Edition comes with everything present in other console versions. Theyíre pretty much identical to play, and will be developed in tandem from now on.
Q: Will Minecraft: PS3 Edition feature DLC texture packs and skins?
Downloadable skins and texture packs will be available from PSN soon after release.
Q: Will there be PlayStation-specific content?
PlayStation-specific skins and texture packs would be cool! Fingers crossed, eh?
Q: Will Minecraft: PS3 Edition feature Remote Play or compatibility with the PS4 or PS Vita editions?
We donít know yet, sorry. Weíll let you know as soon as we do.
Q: Does Herobrine feature in Minecraft: PS3 Edition?
Probably not.

Thatís it for now! Iíll do my best to answer any more queries you have below! Merry Christmas/Nadolig Llawen everyone!
Owen Ė @bopogamel
Source: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/...north-america/
SanePsychoSuper is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-16-2013, 08:00 PM   #2
Nintenduendo
Estupidez
Points: 16,499, Level: 82 Points: 16,499, Level: 82 Points: 16,499, Level: 82
User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x Super Mushroom

My Mood: Cold
Nintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Monster Poster NFF Annual Awards Profile of the Month Award NFF's 4th Annual Award Poster NFF Debater 
Total Awards: 6

Quote:
Q: Does Herobrine feature in Minecraft: PS3 Edition?
Probably not.
I had a good chuckle over this.

Yay! Me and Red can play this game together finally!!

Nintenduendo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 08:24 PM   #3
SanePsychoSuper
Basic Contradiction
User owns 1x Rupee Bag User owns 1x Ocarina Of Time User owns 1x Master Sword User owns 1x Princess Ruto

SanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to beholdSanePsychoSuper is a splendid one to behold

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
Profile of the Month Award Profile of the Month Award Signature of the Month Poster NFF Annual Awards NFF Bachelorette Award Princess Award Profile of the Month Award 

I already have it on 360 but may get it on PS3 if I have friends that want to play it with me on it.~
Old 12-16-2013, 09:06 PM   #4
Konata
The NEET Thing To Do
Points: 38,499, Level: 100 Points: 38,499, Level: 100 Points: 38,499, Level: 100
User owns 1x Nintendo DS User owns 1x Nintendo Wii Wheel User owns 1x Purple Pikmin User owns 1x White Pikmin User owns 1x Blue Pikmin User owns 1x Yellow Pikmin User owns 1x Red Pikmin
User owns 1x Metroid User owns 1x Triforce User owns 1x Gold Cucoo User owns 1x Samus Morphball User owns 1x Princess Ruto

My Mood: Inspired
Konata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond reputeKonata has a reputation beyond repute

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase
NFF Ice Bucket Challenge Signature of the Month NFF Referrer Signature of the Month NFF Annual Awards NFF Bachelor Award Member of the Month Level 100 Award 
Total Awards: 14

I hate to sound like an elitist, but this game is a lot better on the PC. Unless you'd prefer to use a console controller of course.

My little sister can't be this non-existent

Konata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 10:14 PM   #5
SanePsychoSuper
Basic Contradiction

Friend Codes

Awards Showcase

I think it's pretty much widely known that it's better on PC. While the console version has come a long way since it was first brought to 360, it will always have limitations that the PC version does not.
Old 12-17-2013, 02:44 AM   #6
Nintenduendo
Estupidez
Points: 16,499, Level: 82 Points: 16,499, Level: 82 Points: 16,499, Level: 82
User owns 1x Mega Man User owns 1x Super Mushroom

My Mood: Cold
Nintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond reputeNintenduendo has a reputation beyond repute

Awards Showcase
Monster Poster NFF Annual Awards Profile of the Month Award NFF's 4th Annual Award Poster NFF Debater 
Total Awards: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konata View Post
I hate to sound like an elitist, but this game is a lot better on the PC. Unless you'd prefer to use a console controller of course.
Of course it will be. I just like using a console controller and it being more accessible to my friends.

Nintenduendo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
minecraft, ps3