|Register||Arcade||Chat||Forum||Members List||Search||Today's Posts||Mark Forums Read|
|Announcements All the latest announcements regarding the Forum will appear here.|
|01-03-2014, 10:10 AM||#1|
Thank you so much for your interest in the Moderator Position here at Nintendo Fan Forum. We are currently looking to fill 2
Moderator role spots.
Currently we have:
Brandyn - GM - Writing Team Lead Role, Competition Lead Role
Please read the following carefully before proceeding:
1. Moderator candidates must be well respected individuals on the forums, who are Community Leaders/Role Models and have been active
members for the past 6 months (no, this is NOT popularity).
2. They must be people who help others with problems, promote and sustain our communities by posting good, intelligent posts.
3. These are people who are usually at a steady "Calm" and don't bounce from highs to lows on the forum (moody).
4. They adhere to the forum rules - what might be borderline in a regular poster is in NO way appropriate for a moderator. They will be
held to the "higher standard" expected from moderators.
5. Show you are dedicated to this site. Help others on this site and stay active on this site. You must be active in this community.
6. Work well and professionally in a team atmosphere.
7. Contribute AT LEAST 4 hours/week in moderating time. Please carefully consider if you have the time necessary for what you are
8. A moderator will moderate this site as well as be responsible for their chosen role. If they cannot do this, they will be replaced
by someone who is willing to.
What position/role do you want to apply for?
What forums do you want to moderate?
Why do you think you will be good in this role?
Have you ever moderated before? If yes where and what position?
Are you available on the weekends?
How old are you?
If a member is insulting another member what would you do?
Your Timezone and Hours you are normally on the site?
Why do you think you'd make a good moderator here at NFF?
Anything else you would like to add?
Please PM with your application with all the questions answered to me, Mario. Your application will be viewed by myself and Brandyn
and we make our decisions we will get back with you. If you are not selected don't take it personal. You will be able to apply again in the future. Do not ask Brandyn or myself about the status of your application or you will be denied.
|01-05-2014, 10:18 AM||#2|
Deadline for Staff applications will be Jan 9th.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Staff Changes||Mario||Announcements||15||10-24-2013 03:50 AM|
|Hulu Plus Application Launches Today On 3DS eShop||jfreakofkorn||Gaming News||0||10-17-2013 12:30 PM|
|College Application Essay||cpmadrid08||General Chat||7||02-02-2011 04:13 PM|